Title (original) : 해치지 않아 

Title (literal translation) “We Don’t Hurt You”

[working title : NO HURT

Genre : Comedy (117 minutes)

Filming : october 2018 - january 2019 

Directed by Son Jae Gon (손재곤) 

Distributor "Ace maker"

Movie is released : 15 january 2020

Adaptation of Webtoon : 해치지 않아 "NO HURT" by HUN, 2011 - 2012 (Korea)

49 episodes http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/nohurt  

[other translations of webtoon's title Won't Hurt YouUnuzooal Zoo / 動物園物語 

[genre of webtoon : comedy, drama, romance]

Theme & Story of webtoon : 

Spoiler

In a bankrupt zoo, a zookeeper has an idea to deal with management problems,  his solution is surrealist the employees of the establishment dress up in animals. 

This webtoon also talks a sensitive subject about illegal immigrants. 

When Park Chulsoo was young he fell in love with Sowon. Sowon liked animals so Chulsoo liked animals too. When he became older Chulsoo became a zookeeper and Sowon became a groomer. Sowon got married to a veterinarian. A year later the zoo which Chulsoo works is closing down. Now Chulsoo try to find a way for the zoo not to close down. His only reminder of his love Sowon.  

Story of movie : Attorney Tae-Soo (Ahn Jae-Hong) takes a job as the director of a zoo. The zoo is facing bankruptcy. All the animals at the zoo have been sold and there are no animals left at the zoo. To turn around the zoo, an extraordinary project is created. Workers are required to wear animal suits and act like animals. Soon the zoo goes viral on social media.

Cast

Ahn Jae Hong as Tae Soo, a trainee lawyer of a big law firm. He agrees to take over the job of running the zoo, Dongsan Park, in order to become a full-time employee. His struggles to stop the zoo from being shut down will make viewers shed tears of pity. 

Kang Sora as So Won,  the zoo’s veterinarian who joins Tae Soo’s extraordinary plan to save Dongsan Park. She cannot leave Dongsan Park because of Black Nose, the polar bear that she has been taking care of. 

Jeon Yeo Been (Jeon Yeo Bin) as a zoo employee 

Park Yeong-gyu (Park Yeong kyu) as the manager of zoo but he's the former director of zoo  

Kim Sung-oh as the zoo keeper 

Park Hyuk Gwon as Director Hwang of the big law firm, who asks Tae Soo to work on Dongsan Park in exchange for being a full-time employee. 

Jang Seung Jo as convenience store (his workshop is in front of zoo) 

Park Hyoung-soo  ..

Seo Hyun-Woo  ..

Yoon Dae-yeol  ..

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE   

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie] No Hurt, 해치지 않아 - Filming 2018
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2019] No Hurt, 해치지 않아 - Filming 2018

Kang Sora And Ahn Jae Hong Cast In Film Based On Webtoon

Kang Sora and Ahn Jae Hong will act together in the upcoming film, “We Don’t Hurt You” (literal translation).

Sources from the film’s production team revealed, “Kang Sora and Ahn Jae Hong are confirmed, and we started filming on October 8.” The film is based on the webtoon by the same name. It will tell the story of Tae Soo, (played by Ahn Jae Hong) a lawyer who unexpectedly becomes the director of a zoo that is on the verge of being shut down, and the employees of the zoo, who pretend to be the animals that got sold and sent away.

Director Son Jae Gon, who directed “My Scary Girl,” will direct the film. He stated, “I will try my best to make sure that the viewers can find both meaning and humor after watching this film.”

Ahn Jae Hong is Tae Soo, a trainee lawyer of a big law firm. He agrees to take over the job of running the zoo, Dongsan Park, in order to become a full-time employee. His struggles to stop the zoo from being shut down will make viewers shed tears of pity. Ahn Jae Hong said, “I really want to pass on the happy energy that I felt while reading the script to the viewers.”

Kang Sora is the zoo’s veterinarian So Won, who joins Tae Soo’s extraordinary plan to save Dongsan Park. She cannot leave Dongsan Park because of Black Nose, the polar bear that she has been taking care of. She said, “I am happy to join the amazing director, staff members, and actors. I think I will have a great time while filming this movie, and I will do my best to pass on the film’s warm and humorous energy to the viewers.”

The strong supporting actors who will act as other employees of Dongsan Park also raise viewers’ expectation towards the film. Park Young Gyu, Kim Sung Oh, and Jeon Yeo Bin will play the workers on the verge of unemployment. Park Hyuk Gwon will play Director Hwang of the big law firm, who asks Tae Soo to work on Dongsan Park in exchange for being a full-time employee.

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1243767wpp/kang-sora-ahn-jae-hong-cast-film-based-webtoon 

• Like 1