Broadcast Period: 9/23/2018

Cast:

Zhang Han

Adi Kan

Lin Shen

Zhang Ya Mei

Liu Chang De

Synopsis:

A love story about a woman who was wronged by a past love and the man that helps her regain confidence.

Ruan Man Jun is a lawyer who was once carried away by her emotions into aiding and abetting a white-collar crime. She helps her boyfriend escape bankruptcy but gets in deep trouble because of it. Not only is she disbarred and her lawyer license revoke but she also has to serve time in prison. After her sentence is complete, she learns that her boyfriend has married someone else and it crushes her to the core. During the darkest times in her life, she encounters Tong Zhuo Yao, a man also bearing emotional scars from his past. Tong Zhuo Yao wants to help Ruan Man Jun, but she remains steadfast in her resolve to stand on her own two feet. (Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

If Paris is Not Happy 如若巴黎不快乐 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 48 episode drama airs 2 episodes every Sunday to Monday on Mango TV beginning 09/23/2018, while VIP members get a 6 episode head start, but by this time there are already 8 episodes. Overseas viewers get the VIP treatment for free on Youtube.

Everything seems to indicate that no site (for example viki or dramafever) has interest in subtitling this drama. Very unfortunate especially for those of us who are Zhag Han's fans 

On 9/29/2018 at 1:37 PM, leah8 said:

Has anyone started on this here?  I read that Hans produced this series

I've started it and have watched up to episode 12 (raws, not subbed).  I can't say I was immediately hooked, but as I continued watching, the story and my interest steadily grew. 

A couple of things I would note, I've read comments that this drama sounds a lot like the Korean drama, "Secret."  It did to me as well, but that was based on the drama summary that was provided before the drama aired.  Now that it has, I can say that the drama summary is misleading in that Ruan Man Jun doesn't get disbarred and doesn't go to prison. Maybe that's how it is in the book, but in the drama, she serves as a witness at a trial, and as a result of her testimony the defendant suffers a heart attack and ultimately dies. At the time, she testified based on what she knew, but later she realizes that the defendant was innocent and she was purposely misled by her ex-boyfriend who had framed the defendant. These key differences make the drama a little less Secret-like. ;)  

I've also heard complaints that ZH is playing another CEO character, and to that I say, but he plays it so well!!!  Who am I to complain?   (Except for maybe his fashion choices . . . lol.)

Finally, with this drama also being set in Shanghai, the "Here to Heart" comparisons are inevitable.  I confess to being guilty of it myself and if I had to pick between the dramas, hands down, I would pick "Here to Heart."  But that doesn't mean this drama doesn't have its charms and isn't interesting.  As I said at the outset, I am enjoying it and look forward to watching this week's new set of episodes.  :)  

40 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I've also heard complaints that ZH is playing another CEO character, and to that I say, but he plays it so well!!!  Who am I to complain?   (Except for maybe his fashion choices . . . lol.)

Viewers in China are the hardest to please.  They always find something to complain about. 

Have you seen Hans' fashion sense outside his dramas?  Its even perkier than in his dramas lol.

I think because this drama is an online drama its not getting much media attention.  Its been harder getting spoilers and info on it. 

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Oh yes.  And that is why I believe his character's fashion sense is 100% HZ.  :lol:

P.S. I liked how you put it... "perkier"... haha!

His hair is worn like that too.  I dont think I've ever seen Hans in casual wear,  ever lol

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Checked last night and looks like it's blocked for those in the US, at least.  :(

Thanks.

I dont know if this will work for everyone, but if you copy and paste that link on downvids.net, it might download and work for you

On 10/3/2018 at 8:19 AM, leah8 said:

His hair is worn like that too.  I dont think I've ever seen Hans in casual wear,  ever lol

I don't know whether  dimsum.my  is available in your country.  i am currently following  this show on  this website.  By the way I am from Malaysia.   Translation is available up to episode 18.

1 hour ago, josephinewong said:

Just opened Dramacool.  Paris Downcast episode 1 translated is now on dramacool.

I usually watch without subs.  The YouTube version is available in my region.  Sometimes it’s better to watch the ones uploaded by other sites since it’s a full download without commercials.  I sound terrible since I don’t want to pay my dues watching ads LOL

2 hours ago, josephinewong said:

I don't know whether  dimsum.my  is available in your country.  i am currently following  this show on  this website.  By the way I am from Malaysia.   Translation is available up to episode 18.

Dimsum.my is not available in the US, but the drama's Chinese wikipedia page does mention that this drama aired officially on a one-week delay through dimsum in Malaysia.  How fortunate you are.  :)  

I suspect that other sites will rip subs now that they are available to some (depending on country) on YouTube, but I've gotten so used to watching the raw videos on Mango TV's (the official Chinese distributor) YouTube channel that I'll probably just continue doing that.

Today I am happy because from yesterday the episodes 1-16 are available with subtitles in my Spanish language.

Being available in Spanish makes me suppose that 16 or more episodes in English should already be available, since the subtitles in Spanish are generated from the subtitles in English, although I do not know the websites where they are available.

On 10/14/2018 at 4:19 AM, Morelia Arocha said:

Today I am happy because from yesterday the episodes 1-16 are available with subtitles in my Spanish language.

Being available in Spanish makes me suppose that 16 or more episodes in English should already be available, since the subtitles in Spanish are generated from the subtitles in English, although I do not know the websites where they are available.

try youtube

Archived