Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Priest, 프리스트

15 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@sushilicious sorry.. I'm dropping this.

Watched episode 9 halfway and think this is it for me.

See you on another thread!

Haha okay then :)  If I get to the end will tell you how it ends on the other thread haha. If it’s good or nah. I’m just barely hanging there as well :) 

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha okay then :)  If I get to the end will tell you how it ends on the other thread haha. If it’s good or nah. I’m just barely hanging there as well :) 

Alright! It will be good to know at least the ending since I did invest my time to watch till episode 8. Lol

@ellelyana88honestly, I have my suspicion after watching 9-10 as to who that ‘Mysterious’ figure is. So I kind of brainstorm for a while. 

Sister Lee did say that this is a voodoo ritual, that can be done by people who follows the demon. As of now, all we know that moon denounced his holy priest identity. The demon was captured and he died. What I was thinking is that...maybe he really did not die...

There are two possibilities:

1) Moon is the mysterious figure, tainted by the darkness and thus becoming the devil’s advocate.

2)Moon is behind the curtains and send someone to do all of this. Hm. 

I can minus that two woman due to the fact that they were live streaming the footage together, plus the figure is in a car...who could that person be.

The person who is doing this sure have a hatred for OSM. But it’s just part of the brain storming haha.

Heol. I am just catching up. Watched 6 episodes over two days.

Went WTF at Ep 8 and I am not sure where this is going.

I think I will stick through to the end but I am definitely not invested enough to live stream or recap.

SIGH.

*Still looking for a good OCN drama to follow Guest*

• LOL 1

On 12/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, mrsj3n said:

@sushilicious sorry.. I'm dropping this.

Watched episode 9 halfway and think this is it for me.

See you on another thread!

Haha.. seems like only @sushilicious and me left in this thread... will surely tell u the ending in another thread @mrsj3n  

Ciao! :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

What the drama is not airing on yesterday?

nothing information and update on viu and asianwiki also OCN Drama youtube channel...

Normally there are variations as to why it’s not airing. One could be of festive seasons, Two is production problems three is the broadcast station’s problems. But I’m betting on the the first one. :)  They will resume next week. 

Hmmm... OSM's mother suddenly show up as demon's follower huh, and not looking any older. 

Did someone resurrect her from the grave?

I am confused as to where the plot is going.. :wacko:

Sister Lee Hae Min is still suspicious to me. 

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

OMOOOO @ellelyana88 Priest Moon is back!

I guess Priest is playing the timeline game, but I’m complaining because I got Priest Moony back so it’s swell.

Huh? Back as in back from the grave or back for flashbacks?

I haven't watch tonight's episode yet. :grimace:

8 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Huh? Back as in back from the grave or back for flashbacks?

I haven't watch tonight's episode yet. :grimace:

Soo min kind of got pull back to a few episodes ago back to the swimming pool. So apparently everything that happened after the swimming pool scene got erased? Soo min is the only one who knows it and everyone some of them are different? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Soo min kind of got pull back to a few episodes ago back to the swimming pool. So apparently everything that happened after the swimming pool scene got erased? Soo min is the only one who knows it and everyone some of them are different? 

Just finished watching the episode! OMGGGGGGGGG! 

For several episodes were all OSM's dream since the swimming pool exorcism episode!

OMGGGGGGG.... such a longggggggg dream!!! We all were fooled by the demon! Daaaeeeeee baakkkkk!

After episode 12:

PRIEST = INCEPTION + THE NUN

LOL! :joy:

My suspicion is proven! From her first appearance, up until latest episode, I have been suspicious of Sister Lee Hae Min's gaze. The gaze looks impure.  

Oh oh.. this episode kinda answer my question I had from last episode. How could OSM's mom still looks young and the same (even considering she is still alive after all) . When I saw it was his mom who stole the mother-of-pearl box, I did thought of the possibility that OSM is actually not in real world. Because of 1 thing: OSM's mom stole it but she never open the box. If she is really the demon's follower, she would have released the demon into the world right away (plus, I have been suspicious of Sister Lee Hae Min since the beginning).

But considering the plot has happened for several episodes, I just dismissed that thought! LOL! Really never thought that they could fooled us for several episodes! :joy:

I am wondering, if the dream OSM had foretells what would be happening in the future (which we viewers had already seen it for several episodes), does that mean Sister Lee Hae Min is indeed the demon's worshiper? Hmmmm... 

From the preview, Moony seems to dismiss the idea about the dream telling what would happen in the future. Perhaps he refuses to believe Sister Lee Hae Min would do that, isn't it? But, the preview cuts showed Father Kwak confirming things are happening as in OSM's dream. Wonder how next episode would be. Things are going to be different I guess. 

• Like 3

@ellelyana88 I feel that some how this timeline now, something will change. As in like the people. Definitely someone will be different if not everyone thing will be the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 I feel that some how this timeline now, something will change. As in like the people. Definitely someone will be different if not everyone thing will be the same.

Yea... something will change. The way they behave, the way they take their action and their conviction.

Can't predict what would they bring onto the plate in the next final 4 episodes. :ph34r:

• Like 1