[Drama 2018-2019] Priest, 프리스트

0ly40

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, came across to this drama because of JYM. However, i cant bear to watch horror genre so i fast forwarded from ep 2 until final. Too bad, dramabeans doesnt have recap for this drama. Ive been looking for recap but only summary can be found online. I think the final is beautiful but i am no position to comment on this drama as i didnt watch it properly. I've read through the thread and i'm just curious on  the plot if anyone can give me the spoilers

Spoiler

a) Why is the demon targeting OSM?

b) The plot twist in ep 12, all previous eps was OSM's dream since the swimming pool scene meaning the kissing scene? or is there any other scene with swimming pool?

c) The last ep why and how is the demon possess dr ham again? or is the demon actually stayed in dr ham for the past 8 years?

d) How did dr ham manage to regain her memory after the last exorcism and join the regia while OSM can't remember at all?

Archived