Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Me too, i also came to know abt this thread and i ll also be joining with you guys on any updates.  when i was browsing, i saw a YT video of EW with various girl idols.  he is cute.:wub::love:

cr: uploader

He is cutie n adorable but I didn't feel the manly vibes at all.. If I had seen him before, I would have never thought he could play DKS.. I guess now he totally became namja 

8 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahahaha.. It's more fun to have more people around.. Appreciating this wonderful guy who is a wholesome of everything.. 

If I have a guy like him, I would never have arguments lolz..  *cheesy much*:D

Hahaha! I wish you’ll find the CEW of your life very soon. :D

Thank you for creating this thread! I am a new fan of Cha Eunwoo! He got so many nominations. I've been so busy with voting everywhere. Thank you for the list here. 

I love his Rainbow falling. He has a beautiful deep voice. Yesterday I happened to listen their song "Because it's you". I was surprised that he also could reach high note. Check this: 

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I guess new photoshoot.. I m waiting for the interview

heol.. seriously.. why he so friggin handsome??? *dead* IS HE REAL? omg!

@arohaew Welcome chingu/fellow aroha!!! I've listened to that song so much that I can sing almost the whole song (minus the rapping lol! Too fast for me!) and I don't even speak Korean.. (only starting to learn hehe). The song is a beautiful one! I just love CEW's voice and it was a real treat to hear a whole song from him (Rainbow Falling) :heart:

36 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

At incheon airport

Aww thanks for sharing! Looking so cute and smiley :)

On their way to New York City!! Safe flight for him and the rest of ASTRO! Wish I could go see them live too.. I'll look forward to videos of their performance on YouTube!

Was he really low-key at the airport? He is stunning even covering a rag, but should he get himself a little more fashionable in front of cameras, like his members? Somehow, I have a feeling that CEW does not want to stand out when he is with his group. He mentioned recently in an interview that he wanted to work with the members more. He wants to go to variety (reality) shows with his members. He is just so sweet and caring. He also put so much stress on himself.

10 minutes ago, arohaew said:

Was he really low-key at the airport? He is stunning even covering a rag, but should he get himself a little more fashionable in front of cameras, like his members? Somehow, I have a feeling that CEW does not want to stand out when he is with his group. He mentioned recently in an interview that he wanted to work with the members more. He wants to go to variety (reality) shows with his members. He is just so sweet and caring. He also put so much stress on himself.

I have to agree with this.. He wants his group as a whole to be well known.. Plus he wants ppl to see him beyond his beauty.. I guess that's y he tries to be simplistic 

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have to agree with this.. He wants his group as a whole to be well known.. Plus he wants ppl to see him beyond his beauty.. I guess that's y he tries to be simplistic 

Agree. Ppl always focus on his visual, which is hard to avoid and he must get tired of it, too. I guess that’s why he gets along well with ISH. She can see through him beyond the visual. Oh well, I really hope their “friendship” last forever :wub:

6 minutes ago, arohaew said:

Agree. Ppl always focus on his visual, which is hard to avoid and he must get tired of it, too. I guess that’s why he gets along well with ISH. She can see through him beyond the visual. Oh well, I really hope their “friendship” last forever :wub:

I just love the way ISH treats him beyond the status of idol n the girl isn't even flattered by his beauty.. That's y he was close with her during the shooting.. yes I too hope the friendship lasts long!! 

I love how he picks up languages because he wants to communicate more with fans.. Not only English, but also Japanese! His English is quite good for someone who has been learning! What can this man not do... IS HE REAL?? 

I just bought tickets to the World Friends Music Festival. I could not believe it is only 5000 Won!! I'll pay that to go see ASTRO and CEW in the flesh!! I wish I could also see them at the e mobility expo, but that's quite far from Seoul.. I'll get lost trying to get there! But I'm happy that I will have an opportunity to see them while I'm on vacation in Seoul :)

@susieunnie, waaahhh!!!!! You got the tkts.  Enjoy!!!! i hope you get the chance to meet him upclose in person.  It seems he is a very nice person and acknowledges his fans.  fighting!!!!

I have started watching the reality show "Those who cross the lines" aka "On the border" which i have posted above.  He is a guest from ep.5 to ep.8 for 4 episodes.  Wow, with his handsome face, he is attracting all the foreigners.  He is a very very good  and humble person.  Try watching it, if you are free. its a travel program and they are exploring France and Germany in these episodes.

2 hours ago, susieunnie said:

I love how he picks up languages because he wants to communicate more with fans.. Not only English, but also Japanese! His English is quite good for someone who has been learning! What can this man not do... IS HE REAL?? 

I just bought tickets to the World Friends Music Festival. I could not believe it is only 5000 Won!! I'll pay that to go see ASTRO and CEW in the flesh!! I wish I could also see them at the e mobility expo, but that's quite far from Seoul.. I'll get lost trying to get there! But I'm happy that I will have an opportunity to see them while I'm on vacation in Seoul :)

Omo omo lucky u!! Enjoy ur event with Astro n CEWB)

Archived