Quantcast
Jump to content
icyphoenix

Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 [ Upcoming drama: Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung]

Recommended Posts

CEW updates for the day

Belif update

Og7n5KD.jpg

5iu5WCz.jpg

sCOfGW8.jpg

On the body update

Spoiler

r7ZEBvF.jpg

 

Soul. Starlight update

Spoiler

qOuELFO.jpg

 

Shinsegae update

Spoiler

1h1pg7J.jpg

 

Thanksgiving message.. 

Spoiler

9rP0RIB.jpg

BJ8yQLX.jpg

 

Translation and pictures credit to the respected owners

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It seems Eun Woo is out for vacation 

 

 

This is awesome! He finally did paragliding which I recall he said he wanted to try! Hope he isn't wearing the mask because he's still sick.. He did a vlive in the wee hours of my time so of course I missed it! But so sweet of him to connect with Arohas while on vacation!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, susieunnie said:

 

This is awesome! He finally did paragliding which I recall he said he wanted to try! Hope he isn't wearing the mask because he's still sick.. He did a vlive in the wee hours of my time so of course I missed it! But so sweet of him to connect with Arohas while on vacation!

I too missed the vlive:bawling:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found out about this thread now. Thanks for making one. 

 

The different sides of CEW. He can be serious, manly, cute, funny, athletic. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, volturi987 said:

I just found out about this thread now. Thanks for making one. 

 

The different sides of CEW. He can be serious, manly, cute, funny, athletic. 

 

 

Welcome!!! It was just me and @icyphoenix getting things started around here!

 

Basically, CEW is every girl's dream man all wrapped into one. :D

 

My fave would be his gorgeous smile (wouldn't it be good to come home to that everyday LOL) and his serious/angry/hot temper face. He looks so manly that I'll lose every argument I have with him because I'm just gonna shut up, nod and stare :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, susieunnie said:

 

Welcome!!! It was just me and @icyphoenix getting things started around here!

 

Basically, CEW is every girl's dream man all wrapped into one. :D

 

My fave would be his gorgeous smile (wouldn't it be good to come home to that everyday LOL) and his serious/angry/hot temper face. He looks so manly that I'll lose every argument I have with him because I'm just gonna shut up, nod and stare :lol:

Hahahaha.. It's more fun to have more people around.. Appreciating this wonderful guy who is a wholesome of everything.. 

If I have a guy like him, I would never have arguments lolz..  *cheesy much*:D

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...