Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

Eun Woo just did a Polham fan signing event! Saw this clip and found it to be really funny.. Our sweetie was going to shake the person's hand but his manager shot that person down :lol: But in all honesty, if I were the fan I'd be super pissed he got in my way lol! Manager always there to make sure no funny business goes down... so protective of CEW lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P. S. I m not impressed by his choice to act in this MV!! Many fans weren't much happy too!! It's like the MV was solely used for scripting his beauty.. Recently in SBS radio he mentioned that it saddens him when ppl use him just for beauty purpose n doesn't see his talents.. I really hope he chooses good projects ahead.. Will be waiting for his new project

P. S. S. Just my opinion!! 

On 11/27/2018 at 3:46 AM, icyphoenix said:
P. S. I m not impressed by his choice to act in this MV!! Many fans weren't much happy too!! It's like the MV was solely used for scripting his beauty.. Recently in SBS radio he mentioned that it saddens him when ppl use him just for beauty purpose n doesn't see his talents.. I really hope he chooses good projects ahead.. Will be waiting for his new project

Actually i agree with you. I was watching the MV and i was looking at his expression and his face. hahaha... I supposed to listen in the music and the meaning of the music. A lot of urban zakapa fans disappointed on the mv. Sorry but this time i agree with fans. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo’s New Historical Romance Drama Sets Premiere Date + Unveils New Photos

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo’s New Historical Romance Drama Sets Premiere Date + Unveils New Photos

Jun 17, 2019
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” (literal translation) has shared a new sneak peek of ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo in his leading role!

A fictional historical drama set in the Joseon dynasty, “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” will tell the love story of Goo Hae Ryung, an aspiring palace historian who dreams of a society where everyone is equal (played by Shin Se Kyung), and Lee Rim, a lonely prince who is second in line to the throne (played by Cha Eun Woo).

On June 17, the drama revealed new stills of Cha Eun Woo looking regal in his role as Prince Lee Rim, whose existence is a carefully-guarded palace secret. Secluded in a place where no one will find him, Lee Rim grew up lonely and cut off from the rest of the world.

With no way of communicating with the outside world except for his writing, Prince Lee Rim winds up leading an intriguing double life as a famous romance novelist. Even though only a few people within the palace know of him as a prince, Lee Rim is such a successful writer that his pen name is known by everyone in the kingdom.

One of the newly released stills shows Lee Rim lost in thought, holding up a brush as if suddenly struck by inspiration, while another captures the prince writing one of his popular novels. A second set of photos features Lee Rim hushing someone with a worried expression.

Cha-Eun-Woo-2.jpgCha-Eun-Woo-3.jpgCha-Eun-Woo-4.jpgCha-Eun-Woo-5.jpg

The producers of “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” also officially announced, “The drama’s first episode has been confirmed to air on July 17 at 8:55 p.m. KST.”

They continued, “Although on the outside, Lee Rim appears to be a glamorous prince who wants for nothing, he is a character who internally suffers from pain and loneliness unknown by others. After meeting Hae Ryung, he will take his first steps into the outside world and evolve bit by bit, so please show a lot of interest [in his character].

“Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” will premiere on July 17 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Omg!!!! He is so beautiful in the historical attire.  Looking forward to this drama.  Hope he really act well as he did in MIIGB.  @icyphoenixhello there, let's get together and enjoy this drama.  Can you please change the title header with the new dramas name?   Thank you.

Another article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332500wpp/astros-cha-eun-woo-impresses-by-correctly-guessing-male-singers-identity-on-music-variety-show

Another one:love:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/06/17/cha-eun-woo-is-the-picture-perfect-joseon-prince-in-first-solo-stills-from-rookie-historian-goo-hae-ryung/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 8:46 AM, icyphoenix said:

you mean you are one of those delusional fans who feel like he is really your boyfriend so he shouldn't kiss any girl.the mv was quite appropriate for the song so i do not see anything wrong with it .as for scripting his beauty ,duh he is a model/ actor and his beauty is used to sell products ,services and art. i'm happy to see him act ,model sing and dance even when it includes romantic elements .i will also be happy if he has a girlfriend ,he is 22 and deserves love in his own life and so should you and other delusional fans.it's a very unhealthy and closed mindset . it is very selfish to not want him to date when these same fans can date and undate as they please and y'all act surprised when celebrities get depressed .

also, he never said he is sad when he is used for his beauty ,he said when people focus and talk more about  his looks, not his group astro and their talents .

On 11/30/2018 at 4:11 PM, molaihawaii said:

Actually i agree with you. I was watching the MV and i was looking at his expression and his face. hahaha... I supposed to listen in the music and the meaning of the music. A lot of urban zakapa fans disappointed on the mv. Sorry but this time i agree with fans. 

sure ,if the mv had him mindlessly kicking some football you would be squealing about how cute ,how handsome ,how awesome he is .y'all are unhappy because he kissed a girl . what a close minded and unhealthy way of thinking

• Guest changed the title to Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

Archived