Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I am so proud of him for winning 2 awards!!! He must be so happy to be recognized as an actor now! And my oh my, he looked SO HANDSOME in a suit. WOW!

@icyphoenix thank you so much for posting that!! My flight lands that day a few hours before.. I wonder if I can make it to that event to see him!! That would be such a treat!

37 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

OMG I am so proud of him for winning 2 awards!!! He must be so happy to be recognized as an actor now! And my oh my, he looked SO HANDSOME in a suit. WOW!

@icyphoenix thank you so much for posting that!! My flight lands that day a few hours before.. I wonder if I can make it to that event to see him!! That would be such a treat!

U can make it!! Hope u get to see him!! :)

Edit: he did a vlive to thank fans for the awards

https://m.vlive.tv/video/92076

ENG: I think today will really be a day I can never forget
Thank you so much to everyone who loved #MyIDisGangnamBeauty, I’ll become an Cha Eunwoo who is always moving whilst developing.
#RookieAward #HallyuStarAward #ThankYou #KoreaDramaFestival #ThankYou

Eng subs by astrophilic aroha twitter

------------------------

His top management costar congratulated him.. She also won the rookie actress award!! 

I watched the vlive as I was walking to work! Everyone was so happy for him, and he was so sweet to thank his fans right away. He truly is so humble!! He is so charming and so loveable. I hope more people begin to recognize his talents and he becomes even more popular! But I also want to keep him to ourselves lol! Next time he is at any event, he will be swarmed for sure!!! 

Seeing his face early in the morning really did put a smile on my face. I agree, he really does know how to spoil his fans and make him love him more :wub:

@icyphoenix Thank you so much for sharing some of the eng subs! His words are so sweet. How can anyone not love him right? I hope he takes care of his health too during his rough times. I hope more fans send their love to him so he knows we all support him! 

The Top Management song is catchy! I like it! And of course, why am I not surprised it is uri Eunwoonie as the thumbnail? :lol:

21 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Interview for Top management 

Is it just me or does some of the things he says as Yeon Woo resonate with how he really is as Eun Woo? Either way, he seems to have a great personality on the drama so I CANNOTTTT wait to watch it!!

Some photos from the Korean Drama Awards (get ready for his handsomeness :D):

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16821680&memberNo=1985604

Wow ASTRO has a lot of appearances in October in South Korea! I'd be so spoiled if I lived there. During my 10 day visit there are already opportunities to see them 3 times! I hope this means they're getting more popular.. I think CEW has something to do with it!

Archived