Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It seems Eun Woo is out for vacation 

This is awesome! He finally did paragliding which I recall he said he wanted to try! Hope he isn't wearing the mask because he's still sick.. He did a vlive in the wee hours of my time so of course I missed it! But so sweet of him to connect with Arohas while on vacation!

3 hours ago, susieunnie said:

This is awesome! He finally did paragliding which I recall he said he wanted to try! Hope he isn't wearing the mask because he's still sick.. He did a vlive in the wee hours of my time so of course I missed it! But so sweet of him to connect with Arohas while on vacation!

I too missed the vlive:bawling:

2 hours ago, volturi987 said:

I just found out about this thread now. Thanks for making one. 

The different sides of CEW. He can be serious, manly, cute, funny, athletic. 

Welcome!!! It was just me and @icyphoenix getting things started around here!

Basically, CEW is every girl's dream man all wrapped into one. :D

My fave would be his gorgeous smile (wouldn't it be good to come home to that everyday LOL) and his serious/angry/hot temper face. He looks so manly that I'll lose every argument I have with him because I'm just gonna shut up, nod and stare :lol:

1 minute ago, susieunnie said:

Welcome!!! It was just me and @icyphoenix getting things started around here!

Basically, CEW is every girl's dream man all wrapped into one. :D

My fave would be his gorgeous smile (wouldn't it be good to come home to that everyday LOL) and his serious/angry/hot temper face. He looks so manly that I'll lose every argument I have with him because I'm just gonna shut up, nod and stare :lol:

Hahahaha.. It's more fun to have more people around.. Appreciating this wonderful guy who is a wholesome of everything.. 

If I have a guy like him, I would never have arguments lolz..  *cheesy much*:D

Archived