Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Light In Your Eyes, 눈이 부시게

There's a palpable buzz in the discussions and articles about this little gem of a drama in Naver.  I dearly hope it translates to ratings.  It feels like one those really sweet dramas with all the right feels.  Nice and comfortable, heartwarming stuff.  One of those underdogs that you can't help but cheer for and wish it well.  Go you good thing!   :heart:

Comments on Naver after Ep 2

cr.https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-light-in-your-eyes-ep-2-spoilers.html

[The Light in Your Eyes] Ep 2 spoilers, Han Ji Min & Nam Joo Hyuk

Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Article: Naver 'The Light in Your Eyes' Han Ji Min's side effect from time travelling... turns into Kim Hye Ja 

1. [+963,-12]
I was wondering why Son Ho Jun isn't the male lead... But he matches the oppa role so well.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+529,-10]
Kim Hye Ja did everything. Her acting was really goosebumps-inducing. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+492,-34]
Everyone's acting is good~~^^ I've been watching Nam Joo Hyuk for a long time, his acting this time isn't too bad. 

4. [+336,-9]
Everyone's so good at acting that I cried along with them. I'm curious how will the old Hye Ja get younger again. 

5. [+270,-5]
I laughed and cried. This is so interesting.. Joon Ha and Hye Ja's story... I'm curious what will happen next.. 

6. [+200,-8]
Han Ji Min risked herself in the drama today to the point that it's worrying.. She's such a cool actress. 

7. [+184,-6]
It's funny just by looking at Son Ho Jun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome, making him really good at comical characters. ㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+156,-13]
I'm seriously looking at Nam Joo Hyuk in a new light... Everyone's acting skills are no joke... 

9. [+129,-6]
Yesterday's episode was fun, but today's episode was really sad. ㅠㅠ Han Ji Min's acting in the hospital was insane. Nam Joo Hyuk's acting has improved so much that I was surprised. Especially the scene where he talked to himself in the mirror. I look forward to the future episodes. 

10. [+115,-7]
Today's episode was sad. Nam Joo Hyuk's acting surprised me. He's really good.. 

• Like 2

Yes, this drama could make us cried and laughed same time, love Kim He ja family they're portrait the middle class families life very  well.

How some family member even called adult still depends on parents care, the way mother nagging their laziness is so spot on characteristics my community too.

All mother who nagging 24 hours nonstop but still care their live being and feeding them well is such heartwarming yet oddly Sad:sweat_smile:

I love the beautiful old lady who act as KHJ well her name is actually Kim he ja as well:wub:.

Who watching "dear my friends " must be knew her.

• Like 3

This drama is funny, warm and full of life's hard realizations. How good it is to live in a stone age when no one is judged if you are successful at work or not. Having an average family is a breath of fresh air too. I hope it keeps improving and many people will discover this gem of a drama. I will watch the episodes again this weekend. That is how good it is:wub: Can't wait for episodes 3 and 4 next week. I believe it will set the tone of how this drama is so hopefully succeeding episodes will be good.

• Like 4

Hi everyone! Was contemplating if I should start this drama or not, but I do want to see SHJ again, and I'm reading a lot of positive reviews here that I have decided to give it a try this weekend ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi everyone! Was contemplating if I should start this drama or not, but I do want to see SHJ again, and I'm reading a lot of positive reviews here that I have decided to give it a try this weekend ;)

Hi Hi!  Do feedback your thoughts after watching.  Enjoy! :D

• Like 4

Looooooove the casting on this! The transition between actresses was seamless, it really feels like the same character. I did not get enough of that crazy purse guy in Terius, and I'm thrilled to see him playing the oppa here with perfect hilarity. Han Ji Min is still playing with time, but she got her mom back--again! How lucky for her. And her dad is Ahn Nae Sang! I've admired his acting in so many roles, but I loved him as the dad in High Kick 3, and this dad is a bit like that one. And I like Nam Joo Hyuk's acting in this, too. He does well in realistic roles. 

It's good so far. :)

• Like 5

More Bts

Credit to author

I really love pre produced drama especially with good combination of the producing team.  It is interesting to see how they video the scene...

• Like 4

Dramabeans always have an updates of what their writers are watching and below is the excerpt from MARY:

The Light in Your Eyes: Y’know it’s sad that the promos and plot description sound a bit generic, because after seeing the first two episodes, everything makes perfect sense now. The casting is spot-on and even has a hilarious twist. The time turner shenanigans are just a background for the hilarious family dynamics and sorta-painful-but-honest takes on figuring out what you’re supposed to do with your life. It reminds me a lot of Go Back Spouses where you alternate between cackling at the jokes, missing your friends, and scaring your parents by calling them at 2AM, bawling that you love them and wish they can live forever. Kim Mi-kyung better watch out because if this show continues being awesome, Lee Jung-eun and Ahn Nae-sang might just steal that “Best DramalandParent” trophy of hers. (TLDR If we like the sameshows, please check out this one! It’s my favoriteamong the half a dozen ones I’m currently juggling.)

• Like 4

^i loved go back couple too. And i agree, if hye ja's parents will be awesome as we go on, they might steal the best drama parent trophy. The mother and father tandem is just so balanced that hye ja is so lucky to have parents like theirs. Especially her oppa, he has been living off with his parents and i can totally relate since here in our country, it is very usual for parents to take care of their children even if they are so old enough to take care of themselves. Episode 3 please be good tomorrow:D

• Like 4

I love it when her oppa told her mom that she does not want to become a news anchor anymore. Shj expression and actions when her mom runs after hye ja is priceless lol. Now i wonder how will that change when hye ja is now old enough to become her halmoni lol

• Like 5

This popped up on Naver for me.  Kim HyeJa talking about the drama. Don't understand much of what she's saying except she keeps talking about 'time' - so I think we may be right that this drama is reminding viewers to cherish the now, to count your blessings and live for the moment because you never know when the opportunities you have before you are taken away in an instant.  I love hearing her speak though.  So gentle and soothing. :wub:

http://naver.me/F7wkfpyX

Link won't embed for me - it's on Naver TV so clicking on it should take you to the page.

• Like 4

More hilarity from SHJ tonight :lol:.  Life must go on.  

Cr https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0004094390

0004094390_001_20190217160738047.jpg?typ

@ChewyChocolate I know.  But this drama only has 12 episodes so it doesn't have the luxury of slow progression.  That's an interesting thought that he will see her as a young person still.  From the preview though it seems to imply that HyeJa seemed disappointed that he didn't recognize the 'light in her eyes' when they did meet later so that may well be wishful thinking.  I am expecting that despite the rude shock of seeing their daughter age suddenly that her family will still rally around her.  She remains their daughter regardless and they will continue to treat her as such.

• Like 4

@nrllee   Twelve episodes only? I'm so disappointed. This is such a funny, touching and heartwarming show. In the preview, in the final second, he sees the young her emerging from the gate. Maybe I'm mistaken lol. I love the brother scenes. He's so deadpan serious and hilarious.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ChewyChocolate said:

@nrllee   Twelve episodes only? I'm so disappointed. This is such a funny, touching and heartwarming show. In the preview, in the final second, he sees the young her emerging from the gate. Maybe I'm mistaken lol. I love the brother scenes. He's so deadpan serious and hilarious.

O you could be right then!  :lol: Re 12 eps, I know.  I was terribly disappointed to hear that it was so short.  It's a little gem of a show.  I didn't expect much to begin with because I was in a bit of a Drama slump.  So I watched with zero expectations.  It was a winner from Ep 1.  I needed a heartwarming family drama that just went back to basics.  I was pleasantly surprised by the warmth and the ordinariness of this drama was what kept me invested.  Less is more.  Too much of what was on offer of late was just over the top and grandiose...I needed ordinary for a change :D. Yes to the brother.  I love his comedic timing.  I think he will be the one to balance the darker, sadder elements of the drama.  

• Like 4