0ly40

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below source from Soompi

Nam Joo Hyuk Goes From Bright To Brooding In Upcoming Drama

Jan 25, 2019
by K. Lew

Nam Joo Hyuk’s emotions are on opposite ends of the spectrum in his upcoming drama “Dazzling” (working title).

“Dazzling” is a romance about a woman who loses the time given to her before being able to use it, and a man who throws away the most radiant moments by living a lethargic life. Though they live in the same time, they spend their times in very different ways. It stars Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and veteran actress Kim Hye Ja.

Nam Joo Hyuk plays Lee Joon Ha, an aspiring reporter. Though he is perfect in every way from his looks to his resume, he suddenly throws away the bright times given to him and lives a lethargic life.

In the released photos, Nam Joo Hyuk shows a more mature image through a variety of emotions. He smiles at someone off-screen with a slight smile and looks listless and empty as he gazes into the distance.

Nam-Joo-Hyuk-1.jpg

On his character, Nam Joo Hyuk shared, “Joon Ha looks perfect on the outside, but on the inside he’s a character that is filled with pain and scars. I’m working hard to show a different image through Joon Ha. Throughout filming, I’m hoping that Joon Ha’s diverse emotions fit with the drama’s message, and is conveyed to the viewers well. Viewers will be able to experience a unique time-breakaway romance.”

The production staff stated, “Nam Joo Hyuk has portrayed Lee Joon Ha’s complicated emotions with depth. He will show a new face and charms as an actor. Please look forward to his brilliant synergy with Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min.”

“Dazzling” is directed by Kim Suk Yoon, who boasts a long list of projects including “I Live in Cheongdam-dong,” “Go, Mom, Go!” “Old Miss Diary,” “The Awl,” “My Wife Is Having An Affair This Week,” as well as the film series “Detective K.” It is written by Lee Nam Gyu and Kim Soo Jin.

The drama will air its first episode on February 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1302196wpp/radiant-co-stars-nam-joo-hyuk-and-han-ji-min-rave-about-their-experience-working-together

“Radiant” Co-Stars Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Rave About Their Experience Working Together

âRadiantâ Co-Stars Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Rave About Their Experience Working Together

Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min, the stars of JTBC’s new drama “Radiant,” couldn’t say enough good things about each other!

“Radiant” is an upcoming fantasy drama about the love story between a woman who has the ability to travel through time, but finds herself entangled in a knotted timeline (played jointly by actresses Han Ji Min and Kim Hye Ja), and a man who carelessly throws away the brightest days of his youth by leading a torpid life (played by Nam Joo Hyuk).

On February 8, the drama unveiled new stills of stars Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min sharing a romantic moment on the roof at night. The photos capture Lee Joon Ha (played by Nam Joo Hyuk) gazing affectionately at Kim Hye Ja (played by Han Ji Min), who shyly avoids his gaze.

Nam-Joo-Hyuk-Han-Ji-Min2.jpg

Han Ji Min had no shortage of praise for her co-star, enthusing, “The time I spent filming together with actor Nam Joo Hyuk made my heart flutter and feel warm. Thanks to actor Nam Joo Hyuk, who approached me first and made things comfortable, we filmed every scene happily and amiably.”

She added, “I was happy to be able to display romantic chemistry with actor Nam Joo Hyuk, who made a flawless transformation into his perfectionist character Lee Joon Ha. Even the look in his eyes changed to match his character.”

Nam Joo Hyuk similarly commented, “It was an honor to be able to work together with both Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min. It’s something I could never have imagined.”

He went on, “Every moment of filming was so happy and precious to me that I think all of the scenes we filmed together will remain in my memory.”

The producers of “Radiant” also attested to Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk’s chemistry, remarking, “[The drama] marks the meeting of two people who know quite a bit about portraying romantic feelings. You can safely look forward to the chemistry between the two actors, who transform even ordinary, commonplace moments into something radiant and special.”

Nam-Joo-Hyuk-Han-Ji-Min-2.jpg

“Radiant” premieres on February 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

They are very excited!  Below extract from s5oompi:

“Radiant” Cast Shares Drama’s Key Points + Previews Strong Chemistry

Feb 10, 2019
by L. Kim

The cast of “Radiant” is raising anticipation for the drama with their input on its key points.

“Radiant” is an upcoming fantasy drama about the love story between a woman who has the ability to travel through time but finds herself entangled in a twisted timeline (played jointly by actresses Han Ji Min and Kim Hye Ja) and a man who carelessly throws away the brightest days of his youth by leading a torpid life (played by Nam Joo Hyuk).

Veteran actress Kim Hye Ja described her new character of the same name as “a turbulent role.” She said, “I feel like I’ve been living my life again through ‘Hye Ja’. I hope a lot of people will remember ‘Radiant’. You will be able to feel like you’re seeing your own life while laughing out loud. I hope it will be a time when you can reflect on your life.”

Han Ji Min, who also plays Kim Hye Ja, couldn’t hide her excitement about the upcoming drama. She shared, “At 9:30 p.m. tomorrow night, the dazzling drama ‘Radiant’ that will warm your hearts will finally begin. I’m nervous because I can tell you the story of Hye Ja who is trapped in tangled time. I ask you to give a lot of attention to her special story.”

Han Ji Min said the key points of this drama are change, time, and empathy. She explained, “You will be able to see me as a different character than what I have shown you so far. This drama is about the preciousness of time that we take for granted. I want you to look forward to the moment of empathy that the special ability to turn time will give you.”

Nam Joo Hyuk plays Lee Joon Ha, an aspiring reporter. Though he is perfect in every way from his looks to his resume, he suddenly throws away the bright times given to him and lives a lethargic life. The actor said, “Lee Joon Ha is a likely figure in our own lives. I made an effort for him to gain sympathy from the viewers. I hope many of you will be comforted and healed through ‘Radiant’.”

Son Ho Jun takes on the role of Kim Hye Ja’s older brother Kim Young Soo, who isn’t bogged down by time and is full of mischief. He is expected to create sibling chemistry with both Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min.

Son Ho Jun commented, “I am happy and excited to be part of ‘Radiant’. It is a drama full of touching moments and laughter. I will be playing Kim Young Soo, a jobless oddball. I will be in charge of laughter, so I hope you laugh a lot and enjoy it.” Then he shared a key point of the drama, saying, “Amidst warm and ordinary daily life, an unpredictable story will unfold. I want you to keep an eye on some of the most extraordinary things that will add to the fun of the drama.”

Radiant.jpeg

On top of the key points, “Radiant” unveiled new stills of Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, and Son Ho Jun.

In the drama, the three of them play siblings with surprising chemistry. The new photos display Son Ho Jun with both the younger and older versions of the character Kim Hye Ja.

First of all, Han Ji Min can be seen holding a ballpoint pen to correct her pronunciation in order to fulfill her dream of becoming a brilliant reporter. While she is pursuing her dreams with zeal, her brother is busy taping his door to avoid their mother’s nagging and back slaps while he secretly enjoys eating pork belly by himself.

In another photo, Son Ho Jun is forcing Kim Hye Ja to do a physical test in order to find out her physical age. She looks exhausted in her gray sweats while he is full of energy and youth.

Han-Ji-Min-Son-Ho-Jun-Kim-Hye-Ja.jpg

The production crew said, “The passionate acting of the actors who put on realistic performances gives pleasant laughter. From the ordinary life of a brother and sister to a special routine with the aged Hye Ja, they will express warm and precious moments and deliver laughter and touching moments [to the viewers].”

“Radiant” premieres on February 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Light In Your Eyes, 눈이 부시게 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Han Ji Min, Kim Hye Ja & Nam Joo Hyuk - Premieres TONIGHT

Fighting. D-Day today. So excited:wub:

Han Ji Min Shares Thoughts On Her 12-Year Age Gap With “Radiant” Co-Star Nam Joo Hyuk

Han Ji Min Shares Thoughts On Her 12-Year Age Gap With “Radiant” Co-Star Nam Joo Hyuk

Feb 11, 2019
by D. S.kim

On February 11, Han Ji Min attended the press conference for JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Radiant” along with her co-stars Nam Joo Hyuk, Kim Hye Ja, Kim Ga Eun, Son Ho Jun, and director Kim Seok Yoon.

When asked about her chemistry with her co-star Nam Joo Hyuk who is 12 years her junior, Han Ji Min commented, “To be honest, I try not to acknowledge the age gaps between me and junior actors on set. It’s because when I work together with senior actors, they also let me film at ease.”

The actress continued, “We both put effort to avoid any uncomfortable or difficult situations that might happen because Nam Joo Hyuk is younger than me. Instead of treating him as a junior, I see him as a colleague and was able to have fun while filming.”

“Radiant” will tell the story of Kim Hye Ja, a woman with the ability to travel through time who turns into an old woman in her 70s after an unfortunate accident. Han Ji Min and Kim Hye Ja will both play the role of Kim Hye Ja, while Nam Joo Hyuk plays Lee Joon Ha, a man who carelessly throws away the brightest days of his youth by leading a torpid life.

“Radiant” will premiere on February 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST, and it will also be available on Viki!

The drama is very attractive. Especially the actors of both Han ji min and Nam Joo Hyuk. They are both very good. It seems that the age range is not very different. It looks realistic. I think I will watch it tonight. It makes me feel excited.:w00t:

Han Ji Min invites to watch The Light In Your Eyes TV channel JTBC on Mon & Tue Day @ 21:30 KST:)

Credit ... to IG ... bhent_official

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] The Light In Your Eyes, 눈이 부시게 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Archived