[Drama 2019] The Light In Your Eyes, 눈이 부시게

0ly40

I will love to see the interactions between Ji Min and Son Ho Joon.  Even as siblings the possible chemistry already made me giddy.

I suspect she is more of supporting role but i will still fully support.  Kim Hye Ja is a great actor, it will be lovely to see the transitions from young suddenly old.  Just downside, Ji Min hardly able to interact together with her.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^the photo has been removed. I think they are strict on leaking any pictures or videos since this drama is pre produced.

I am wondering if this drama will be like miss granny or the opposite of it. I hope it will be funny and full of life lessons:)

No worries chinggu:)

Nam Joo Hyuk Shares The 3 Mottos He Lives By + Talks About Upcoming Drama With Han Ji Min

Nov 20, 2018
by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for Cosmo Men magazine, Nam Joo Hyuk took a fond look back at 2018 and shared his three life mottos!

The actor, who will be gracing the cover of the magazine’s December issue, had an especially busy year. Not only did he make a successful silver-screen debut in the hit movie “The Great Battle,” but he is also currently filming the new JTBC drama “Dazzling” (working title) opposite actress Han Ji Min.

Nam Joo Hyuk humbly remarked, “It’s not often that you get an opportunity like this. I was very happy, but I also felt pressure to do a good job during filming.”

Nam-Joo-Hyuk.jpgNam-Joo-Hyuk-2.jpg

Nam Joo Hyuk also revealed that he lives his life by three specific mottos. “There are mottos that permeate my life,” he said. “The first is: ‘Become a better person.’ The second is: ‘Don’t become someone who has stopped moving.’ The third is: ‘Keep challenging yourself.'”

“They’re all in the same vein,” he went on, “but they’re slightly different from one another. ‘Don’t stop moving’ means that I don’t want to remain still without growing or improving. ‘Challenge yourself’ means that I don’t want to feel scared or nervous about the approaching future, that I want to fearlessly take on new challenges while I’m still able to do so.”

The actor then mentioned that he was having a great time filming “Dazzling,” an upcoming fantasy drama in which he will star as an aspiring reporter. The drama also stars Han Ji Min as a woman with the ability to travel through time.

“Because I’m filming together with great senior actors, every moment [on set] is a happy one,” said Nam Joo Hyuk. “I think I’ll remember it for a long time.”

Nam-Joo-Hyuk-3.jpgNam-Joo-Hyuk-4.jpg

“Dazzling” is currently scheduled to premiere sometime in 2019.

Spoiler

1543367298229.jpg?type=w800

This time it's the kshow "knowing brother" (?) which sent a coffee truck to Director, actors and staff :D nice popularity~

It seems they would like the actors to come to one of their show :lol: 

Spoiler

Thanks for the 2015 SHJ picture :joy: I reuploaded it 2 weeks ago , it seems I wasn't the only one to like it 

0-.jpg?type=w800

:joy: I'm sorry again a coffee truck support news, this time for actor Son Ho Jun who plays Kim YeongSu char. It was sent by drama Go Back Couple writernim :D

Despite coat many noticed his filming outfit "style" I'm afraid char YeongSu isn't really going to be a fashionista ?:joy: this is so going to change us from his previous role style

Spoiler

ed70261fe98d406a909908a7acec1718.jpeg?s=

Edited Dec. 9th : adding a ... coffee truck news :joy:

His fans from K forum DC gallery sent a coffee truck and a food truck on filming set ^_^

:o what happened to the drama English title ? I was used to " Dazzling " :unsure:

"The light in your eyes" is it the official title? Wait~ some other dramas keep first version name

If confirmed maybe at least we could keep both :sweatingbullets:, no :tears:?

While waiting for drama real posters and stills , an fan Insta post

Archived