Picture cards

Lmangla

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kekekek... it is @triplem who is september baby @supergal99 and thank you for taking the time to make cards. thanks to @stroppyse our clue master who dug through the backgrounds to whip up those amazing poems. we all certainly had fun and great laughs with this event! :lol::wub:

still waiting for everyone to submit their choices for card #5 but thanks to everyone for playing along and making it a blast. :D ...

@sophierai21

@dotonly @kokodus @fans123 @mouse007 @Cecentre @staygold @triplem @USAFarmgirl @Sejabin

Answer 5

Spoiler

Lee Mi Sook

Lee+Mi-sook.jpg

Loved her in LOVE RAIN first she was amazing... I won't ever forget her yellow umbrella....

Even later in Temperature of Love and Wok Of Love she moved my heart...

rTbI8gW.gif

Why are we saying goodbye already? 

Whuaaaaaaa :bawling:

Thank you so much @Lmangla @triplem @stroppyse @supergal99

@Cecentre @USAFarmgirl @dotonly @kokodus @staygold @Sejabin @mouse007

For the wonderful time here((hugs)) :heart::kiss_wink:

Why do we not get to guess yummy actors? 

Jy1i909.gif

Andwae)))))) :persevere:Ohhhh how am I gonna prove myself not having some kinda fetish? Whuaa :bawling:

Pssst...don't bother, I'm just Kidding :P

I already completed my answers.. back page.. back page.. :lol::P

I didn't know who the 4th and 5th actress are so I couldn't guess :bawling: But other than that I had so much fun! Thank you all for participating, it was fun just reading your comments :blush: Special thanks to @Lmangla @supergal99 and @stroppyse for organizing the event!! I especially find those poems smart and great to read so kudos to @stroppyse again for having such a great skill in writing poems :P

Like @kokodus, I could only guess #1 and have failed to recognize #2-#5! I am better with younger actors/actresses and really bad with older ones! Am I being biased here? LOL 

But I had fun playing and I hope we can have more of these! Maybe we should do a kissing picture card where we have to guess the couple kissing? LOL

update!

chingus, along with the laughs, everyone got reputation points. those who got all five cards right got a few more points! :D

participants: @mouse007 @Cecentre @kokodus @fans123 @sophierai21
got it right: @Sejabin @dotonly @staygold @triplem @USAFarmgirl

and also some for @supergal99 who designed our lovely cards.

hope all had fun! till the next event... and if you have ideas, please let me know!

cc: @ebullient

@Lmangla  It was fun and I look forward to all your events in the future. Shower scenes, Kissing, Back hugs, and of course my favorite Piggyback rides any and all will do LOL!!!  Thanks for all your hard work, time and effort it's the fellowship that is created and in meeting new people and laughing together that makes us all winners...:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa6rKhDzNJBqESbYIQ2_9  Thanks Chingus it's been fun:blush:

35 minutes ago, supergal99 said:
  Hide contents

Omo.. u pinched my silky smooth legs n uri @dotonly gave u a 'trophy' for pinching my *cough* silky smooth legs :sweatingbullets:Hahaa... :lol:

I'll let you pinch my legs, (give to supergal99, dotonly's virtual legs).

Archived