[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can turn it back on" ... What are the eight items?

2019-01-21 09:45

'Item' released two main posters three weeks before the first broadcast. Above all, Ji Ji-hoon's mysterious tragedy in the veil, the item with the super powers possessed by each person, is revealed and attracts attention.

54b79922-5526-4378-bab7-c33fd5969241.jpg

b70c9962-d4d8-41fd-94d5-b536de51ef50.jpg

MBC New Moonwha mini series 'Items' will be broadcasted on February 11th at 10:00 pm. Fantasy blockbuster is a drama where two men and women of mixed destiny dig into the conspiracy and secrets surrounding special psychic items. The main item of the 'Item' that was unveiled today is the one poster of Inspector Ganggon (Ju Ji Hoon) with the overturned train, and the poster of Ganggon, Shin So Young (Jin Se Yeon), Jose Huang (Kim Kang Woo) And an 8-poster with items. 

A poster of Ganggon who is entangled in a railroad track, a train that is tangled up, and gazing at something in front of him, saying, "If I can have it, I can get it back". His face, tired of tragic calamity, stirs sadness. But to reverse this tragedy, I feel his intense desire to break through the mystery of the item to avoid this situation again. 

The poster with eight adds curiosity to the items revealed with each character's. I am a member of a group of people who have been working for a long time since I was a member of my family and I have been working for a long time. To the ring of. What items have been hidden in the meantime and how will they be used by the owner? Especially in this poster, Dae-yong, Byeongjae, Hae Seung-mok and Seo-yang play roles in the secrets and conspiracies of human greed surrounding the items.

The crew said, "The mysterious case of the 'item' that will sweat the viewers' hands, and the characters that will work in it, were released through this poster. It is another result of the enthusiasm of actors and staff who showed through 'Departure Drama Trip' which was shown on the 17th. I will do my best to show the well-maid drama until the very first broadcast. " 

On the other hand, 'Item' is the original version of the same name in the cacao page. Through the drama 'Save me', Jung-yi Jung, who anticipated the next works by drawing the pseudo-religion as a realistic and tense development with materials, co-directed the writing, 'Goodbye Mr. Black', and the intensity and delicacy through the single- And Kim Sung-wook PD, who showed an excellent director who also had an excellent production at the same time. 'Bad Detective' will follow the first broadcast on Monday, February 11 at 10 at night. 

iMBC Park Han-il | Photo courtesy = MBC

cr: http://m.imbc.com/enews/view/252704

trans: google

On 1/19/2019 at 6:51 PM, ronayJ said:

I think there is going to be a little infatuation but not full blown romance lol kinda like what was in signal 

Yes, I think there might be a hint of attraction or romance but I don't think there will be a significant romantic sub-plot. I think @ronayJ example of 'Signal' is a good one

I like the group poster but the solo poster of JJH is kind of awkward (his facial expression :lol:).

MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “The Item” has released two new thrilling posters!

“The Item” will be a fantasy blockbuster that tells the story of two people who attempt to uncover the secrets behind items with supernatural capabilities.

The new posters shed a little light on what’s to come. The solo poster of prosecutor Kang Gon (Joo Ji Hoon) shows him standing in front of an overturned train with the tagline, “I must have it, if only I could turn back time.” Though Kang Gon looks devastated standing in front of an unfortunate disaster, he also holds a strong determination in his eyes to not let such a situation happen again by solving the mystery tied to items.

Joo-Ji-Hoon-2.jpg

The group poster draws intrigue as it shows items of interest tied to each character. From Kang Gon’s braclet to Shin So Young (Jin Se Yeon)’s air cushion, Jo Se Hwang (Kim Kang Woo)’s album, Han Yu Na (Kim Yoo Ri)’s perfume, Goo Dong Young (Park Won Sang)’s laser pointer, Bang Hak Jae (Kim Min Kyo)’s hat, Ha Seung Mok (Hwang Dong Joo)’s stamp, and Seo Yo Han (Oh Seung Hoon)’s ring. It will be interesting to see what supernatural powers each item has and how it will affect what goes on.

Item.jpg

The production staff stated, “The mysterious cases in ‘The Item’ will captivate viewers, and the drama reflects the hair-raising atmosphere the characters will be in. We will do our best to create a well-made drama.”

“The Item” is set to be the follow-up drama to “Less Than Evil” and will premiere on February 11 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki! Check out a trailer for the drama below.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295903wpp/upcoming-mbc-drama-item-releases-thrilling-new-posters-full-mystery-intrigue

Soompi translation of the recent Kim Kang Woo article:

4d6c4bcb75974e3e992abc87d9709bac.jpeg?s=

Kim Kang Woo Explains And Gives First Glimpse Of His Character On “The Item”

Kim Kang Woo shared his thoughts on his character on “The Item,” compared him to his previous role, and more.

“The Item” is about a man and a woman whose fates are entangled as they discover everyday items with special powers. The drama also stars Joo Ji Hoon and Jin Se Yeon.

Kim Kang Woo plays the sociopath vice-chairman of Hwawon Group named Jo Se Hwang. He commented, “He thinks that he’s a god. That’s why he has a very strong desire to have the item’s special power. His cruel actions are never-ending in order for him to reach that goal. His image in front of the public and when he’s scheming is the complete opposite. It almost feels like I have taken on a dual role.”

The actor took on the role of a very innocent man through “My Husband, Mr. Oh!” last year. Comparing the drastic difference in his character from his previous drama to the one in his upcoming one, he remarked, “There were a lot of viewers who loved innocent Oh Jak Doo, who was honest and devoted in his love. That’s why they may be surprised through this drama. I don’t want [the upcoming role] to be an obvious villain, but I want to make him a three-dimensional character.”

Kim Kang Woo further shared on his character, saying, “He is a chaebol who has everything in the current world and doesn’t feel the fun in living a normal life. He enjoys collecting items and ruling the world. If it’s to reach his goal, getting rid of people is like a game or hobby for him. I’m working hard to get rid of as much emotion as possible and convey his coldness as he acts to reach his goal. I’m taking on all the other characters and incidents through Jo Se Hwang’s heart and perspectiveand by getting rid of Kim Kang Woo.”

He expresses his character’s wealth as well as the coldness in newly released photos. He smiles with an evil glimmer shining in his eyes, arrogantly sits in a chair while holding a dog by the scruff of its collar while looking displeased on the phone, and stares intently at artwork as if he is trying to decipher some kind of meaning.

Kim-Kang-Woo-1.jpg

He added, “There is an element of mystery to ‘Item’ but the story flows with tension, so it is very interesting. Especially in the first episode, Jo Se Hwang shows a momentary glimpse of his cold, sharp self compared to his innocent and honest image. That shows you in an instant what a scary character he is.”

“The Item” will air after “Less Than Evil,” with its first episode on February 11 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will be available on Viki!

source

8 hours ago, Ayame said:

Soompi translation of the recent Kim Kang Woo article:

Kim Kang Woo Explains And Gives First Glimpse Of His Character On “The Item”

Kim Kang Woo shared his thoughts on his character on “The Item,” compared him to his previous role, and more.

“The Item” is about a man and a woman whose fates are entangled as they discover everyday items with special powers. The drama also stars Joo Ji Hoon and Jin Se Yeon.

Kim Kang Woo plays the sociopath vice-chairman of Hwawon Group named Jo Se Hwang. He commented, “He thinks that he’s a god. That’s why he has a very strong desire to have the item’s special power. His cruel actions are never-ending in order for him to reach that goal. His image in front of the public and when he’s scheming is the complete opposite. It almost feels like I have taken on a dual role.”

The actor took on the role of a very innocent man through “My Husband, Mr. Oh!” last year. Comparing the drastic difference in his character from his previous drama to the one in his upcoming one, he remarked, “There were a lot of viewers who loved innocent Oh Jak Doo, who was honest and devoted in his love. That’s why they may be surprised through this drama. I don’t want [the upcoming role] to be an obvious villain, but I want to make him a three-dimensional character.”

Kim Kang Woo further shared on his character, saying, “He is a chaebol who has everything in the current world and doesn’t feel the fun in living a normal life. He enjoys collecting items and ruling the world. If it’s to reach his goal, getting rid of people is like a game or hobby for him. I’m working hard to get rid of as much emotion as possible and convey his coldness as he acts to reach his goal. I’m taking on all the other characters and incidents through Jo Se Hwang’s heart and perspectiveand by getting rid of Kim Kang Woo.”

He expresses his character’s wealth as well as the coldness in newly released photos. He smiles with an evil glimmer shining in his eyes, arrogantly sits in a chair while holding a dog by the scruff of its collar while looking displeased on the phone, and stares intently at artwork as if he is trying to decipher some kind of meaning.

He added, “There is an element of mystery to ‘Item’ but the story flows with tension, so it is very interesting. Especially in the first episode, Jo Se Hwang shows a momentary glimpse of his cold, sharp self compared to his innocent and honest image. That shows you in an instant what a scary character he is.”

“The Item” will air after “Less Than Evil,” with its first episode on February 11 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will be available on Viki!

source

Thanks for the article. I am so looking forward to his antagonist role in 'ITEM'

7 hours ago, pandavin said:

Main poster & individual poster 

Love these new posters.

A Chinese fan did a couple of cute cartoons of JSY's character.  Very adorable!

The Item” has released official character posters of its main leads.

MBC’s new drama is about a man and a woman whose fates are entwined, and everyday items with supernatural powers.

In Joo Ji Hoon’s poster, he shows a tough exterior but also a sorrowful gaze that draws people in. As detective inspector Kang Gon, he reported corruption within the department and was called all sorts of names. His strong desire as an inspector to uphold justice is filled with sadness, and he also expresses a fierce desperation towards the items central to the drama’s plot.

Joo-Ji-Hoon-11.jpghttps://www.soompi.com/article/1297845wpp/item-reveals-intense-character-posters-joo-ji-hoon-jin-se-yeon-kim-kang-woo

Archived