[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ronayJ said:

I wonder what the camera actually does ? 

It tells the future. In webtoon the camera (digital, not polaroid, i guess writernim change to Made the story' more dramatics) show bad future (accident and die) so if you take a picture with the camera you Will die. But in this drama the camera tells the future. 

Done with episode 1. It's interesting hence I'll check episode2 with sub and see from there.  First off I'm not fond of fantasy genre in kdramas but if presented well and with good cinematography good acting I'll watch. I'm not going to expect brilliant acting or moving scenes. It's supernatural/fantasy kind of drama. I will enjoy the drama for what it is.  Plus I like the leads.

So having said that,  profiler characters the 'in' thing for female characters it seems. Terrific drama Trap from OCN has profiler for the female star and now this one as well. SSY quickly found out where the missing businessman body was basing all from how she deduced his the pattern of his obsessive compulsive actions. Something was off.  But I don't how that part of the story will tie up with JSH who from brief flashback  we know why there's hatred for the comatose sick father..

I do agree with @ rambutan chingu about the editing,  too much scenes and I felt continuity from one scene to another was lacking Because yeah the tycoon was found.. and then? JSH  and then items... one is missing and then?  We have  him visiting the sick father and saw his hatred transition to sceneto the dark room and the.... red whipping item?  the back was full of whipmarks... and then? Hopefully episode 2 will be coherent  for me.. anyway. Not sure how others feel about the drama.  Knowing the dramas I like to watchm I can tell I'll probably just check few more episodes. But it's not something I'll be in awe.

But anway, we watch drama for our own pleausure. Good to see Kim Kang Woo. I like him in antagonistic characters.

Interesting story 

Look forward 

It's could be more satisfied when the editing is more smooth and the detectives team acting more solid.

Wish nothing happened with Dai seems the"bad" guy would trying to track her :persevere:

Btw does that guy is alien...his "item" so up to date and scary.

Just imagine he could track someone  with  eyes and been transfer to printer directly :tired:

Woww..what a power:skull::scream:

Waiting impatiently for subs.  I keep worrying about the ML's niece since that picture of her came out of the camera.  She's sure to be a bargaining chip in this drama, and I hope that her story ends well.

One thing that bothers me about that camera (and it's gotta be a clue somehow) is that it has dirty smears on it.  Wonder why that is?

When grandma said her grandson used to be such good boy, I did not for a second believed in that story.  And to think bad egg CEO would love water so much even after his father sprayed water on him when he was younger as punishment.  So the killer is the priest.  At this point, I'm just really watching this to see Joo Ji-hoon.  I'm not particularly interested in finding out what will happen next.  It is clear however that righteous prosecutor Gon and the bad egg CEO are both strangely obsessed with each other. 

6 hours ago, Shinobu said:

When grandma said her grandson used to be such good boy, I did not for a second believed in that story.  And to think bad egg CEO would love water so much even after his father sprayed water on him when he was younger as punishment.  So the killer is the priest.  At this point, I'm just really watching this to see Joo Ji-hoon.  I'm not particularly interested in finding out what will happen next.  It is clear however that righteous prosecutor Gon and the bad egg CEO are both strangely obsessed with each other. 

He is getting revenge. Notice that both victims are definitely linked. The chairman had a great reputation but I guess, this was just a facade and the Chief prosecutor was corrupt and lied. This is related to the items. I guess, the priest who was a doctor before changed his career after discovering the existence of the items and how one of them was used to hurt someone close to him. To me, the priest is trying to collect them in order to get to the bottom of his revenge. By doing so, the priest is indirectly helping the main villain Jo Se Hwang as thanks to him, he discovers the existence of the new item.     

I'm really scared for Da-in. 

They show what the  first three item does. But  what the other two do? there was a book and bottle of fragrance. 

And how Se hwang got them. Or even know's about them. And why on earth  is the piano  above water.

And again money and power trumps the law. 

Watched ep 1 - 4 today and for me, so far so good. Is this a pre-production drama? Because I read news that Ju Ji Hoon already shooting for his other drama. Means this one must be pre produced, right? If this is pre-prod, I expect for decent CGI since this one is fantasy genre and CGI is definitely will be involved. From ep 1-4, the CGI is quite okay in my opinion. The story is a bit here and there in ep 3 but I can see they are trying to fix that in ep 4. The only distraction for me is just how good looking Ju Ji Hoon in this drama :love::love: I lost focus on everything and ended up staring at him. :joy:

I feel like I can watch the most richard simmons up stuff in TV and film but crazies going after kids especially ones as innocent/vulnerable as the one in this really grates me. Hopefully they don't have the kid perpetually in danger throughout the show or I'm gonna constantly be annoyed.

Like the dynamic between the MC and the niece - reminds me that the fatherly relationship is probably my favourite kind in shows, need to find a show where it's prominent without crazies roaming.

First two episodes weren't that great. Don't think it did the best job in laying the story out as it was jumping all over the place and knowing what we know so far in terms of the characters/story, I don't even feel it was necessary to have the sci-fi element.

The interior design for the baddies house is wack as well - why is he doing everything water? Do we reckon they'll be a specific reason for that or just weird for the sake of it to show that he's unhinged/odd? He was even using the row machine in one. And the MC has powers already (seems to see the future) so does that mean he has an item we don;t know about?

Will stick around purely because the MC/niece relationship interests me and the main actress is cute af but not sure how long I'll last as when the plot starts taking centre stage I think I'll struggle to care enough. Fantasy shows not really my thing.

Archived