Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A post from DengLun & Yangzi fan facebook. They are very active in collecting news from this couple. They dug up an old interview of DengLun from 2016 (They only translated some good news)

 

Interview from Dec 2016

Q: Liking a girl wearing high heels or sports shoes,  wearing makeup or no makeup?

A: Liking a girl wearing sports shoes.

(Coincidently, he knows someone prefers sports shoes than high heels B))

 

Q: On the first date, what are you going to take her to eat?

A: Taking her to eat the food she likes.

(Improvement: doing restaurant business which she likes the most. You know that hot pot is what she likes the most. Now, DengLun opened a big hot pot restaurant :lol::lol:)

 

Q: There things you're going to bring with you when you were left alone on a desert island?

A: First thing, Can I bring a best friend? So, I would have someone to talk to, to experience this wonderful trip. The other two will be food and water.

(This question was asked to many celebrities KPOP as well. But, this is the first time that best friend is the first choice. Heard that you are a quiet person, then which "Best Friend" that would help you relax for days. Not to mention being thrown away to a desert island is considered as an interest experience. There would be a battle for surviving, not a together experience. Is it someone that you are always generous? By the way, during that time, you had a girlfriend. You rather stay with your best friend than your girlfriend on an island, huh? Experiencing on an isolated island with your girlfriend is quite interesting, you know that?)

 

There is an pic of this interview in Chinese but I don't know how to upload it.

 

Cr. fb@allenandyvnfc

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I know, there are two big fan groups who support our cp on weibo. There was a post of a fan from one this these two groups which caused a swirling on weibo.

 

On Oct 19 at 02:16, one shipper from a group called "Daf chair" (I don't know what it means) posted a status like this "Deng Lun, if you go to look at this cave, then when you post a status, put three :heart::heart::heart: ,  if it's Yangzi, please put one  **ROCK ON ICON** on your next status. If this happens, I will put a  :bawling:."

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E5Fmz_I0ddRSRUNzXpRBSD-Wktqc17JQ

 

On Deng Lun weibo Oct 21 at 00: 13: "..........., :heart: :heart:  :heart: "

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D7TbX_yjD30PqekvxyUW9s2GKUjaesXT

 

On another shipper status of this "cave", on Oct 21 at 11:48. "Deng Lun, Happy Birthday. this is the blessing from all the people in our cave. I hope you can see it, we will use * Hot Air Balloon ICON * to encrypt your password, waiting for you kakakaka. "

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gO4DpkDVNsDjttZnfTBamNr_YMT01bY0

 

On Deng Lun weibo Oct 21 at 22:21: "Today, I am 26 years old, happy, peace of mind * Hot Air Balloon ICON *"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tbOvpLW9Y6i4kvK0x3hVK9MBJ5k2y5Cb

 

Some random coincidences are considered by God's, but there are coincidentally many times, it must be from someone's idea. By the way, I also want to tell you Deng Lun is a profound thinker, IQ is very high, so some of his post idle has deeply meaning by words, time code. This guy loves to play code. Coming from the soldier family and living with grandpa when he was little his personality is highly calm but it took a turn from the moment he met Yangzi. Named "King of analysis" in a game show " Who is the Keyman" (they have English sub)so everything he does has a reason. It's funny that those shippers know him so well that they are well-equipped, they even bought coding and decoding books, download decoding apps on their phones. Moreover, they chatted to each other by code. Every time, Deng Lun posts a status, they jokingly say "it's time to do homework ." :lol:

 

cr. @allenandyvnfc

 

There are pictures of those statuses but I don't know how to upload pics. If someone can help me, it's would be great.

 

 Edit: Trying to post pictures

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, poohbear8382 said:

As I know, there are two big fan groups who support our cp on weibo. There was a post of a fan from one this these two groups which caused a swirling on weibo.

 

On Oct 19 at 02:16, one shipper from a group called "Daf chair" (I don't know what it means) posted a status like this "Deng Lun, if you go to look at this cave, then when you post a status, put three :heart::heart::heart: ,  if it's Yangzi, please put one  **ROCK ON ICON** on your next status. If this happens, I will put a  :bawling:."

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E5Fmz_I0ddRSRUNzXpRBSD-Wktqc17JQ

 

On Deng Lun weibo Oct 21 at 00: 13: "..........., :heart: :heart:  :heart: "

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D7TbX_yjD30PqekvxyUW9s2GKUjaesXT

 

On another shipper status of this "cave", on Oct 21 at 11:48. "Deng Lun, Happy Birthday. this is the blessing from all the people in our cave. I hope you can see it, we will use * Hot Air Balloon ICON * to encrypt your password, waiting for you kakakaka. "

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gO4DpkDVNsDjttZnfTBamNr_YMT01bY0

 

On Deng Lun weibo Oct 21 at 22:21: "Today, I am 26 years old, happy, peace of mind * Hot Air Balloon ICON *"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tbOvpLW9Y6i4kvK0x3hVK9MBJ5k2y5Cb

 

Some random coincidences are considered by God's, but there are coincidentally many times, it must be from someone's idea. By the way, I also want to tell you Deng Lun is a profound thinker, IQ is very high, so some of his post idle has deeply meaning by words, time code. This guy loves to play code. Coming from the soldier family and living with grandpa when he was little his personality is highly calm but it took a turn from the moment he met Yangzi. Named "King of analysis" in a game show " Who is the Keyman" (they have English sub)so everything he does has a reason. It's funny that those shippers know him so well that they are well-equipped, they even bought coding and decoding books, download decoding apps on their phones. Moreover, they chatted to each other by code. Every time, Deng Lun posts a status, they jokingly say "it's time to do homework ." :lol:

 

cr. @allenandyvnfc

 

There are pictures of those statuses but I don't know how to upload pics. If someone can help me, it's would be great.

 

 Edit: Trying to post pictures

 

 

Greetings from the other side

Thank you for ur enlightment Dear comrade..appreaciate it very much

i saw the story of hot air balloon and triple :heart: in weibo..but cant digest much coz the english translation is super weird..

Thanks again for the spazzing..

 

u can download by inserting the link add just by copy and paste it in your post...or u can insert image from url link via  “insert other media” — its at the left bottom corner of ur compose post..(((it is actually on ur right- being a radiologist so bit confuse )))

keep updating my Dear Comrade :wub: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

On Deng Lun weibo Oct 21 at 22:21: "Today, I am 26 years old, happy, peace of mind * Hot Air Balloon ICON *"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tbOvpLW9Y6i4kvK0x3hVK9MBJ5k2y5Cb

 

 

As for above post by DL or our handsome feng huang...cnetz weibo said the background of the carving wall on-the-stairs picture  during his last visit to Italy are full of GRAPEs....

 

And there was a video Li Yifeng said during the Golden award ..wanted to address himself as feng huang rather than feng feng (he was with our YZ in noble aspiration )...added AOL makes him wanted to do romance-goddes realm kind of drama again... :sweatingbullets:...p/s the drma even popular among the C actor actress though YZ or AOL didnt get an award ..weird award 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sitting here thinking, "When will we get another LunZi drama that is just filled with romance and lots of long kisses? The steamy and loving kind of kisses that DL has with his other co-stars...?" lol I hope someone pairs the two up soon. It's been so lonely in C-drama without LunZi. I really hope their next drama would be a modern one at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @legend7sp, I always look forward to reading your translations! 

No news about them since the 1/11 festival in which his fans made a big deal about them sitting next to each other. I hope they don’t let immature fans get in between their solid friendship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huhu

its been a long time comrades

the weibo awards was icantevenstopcryingandlaughingattatThesametime:bawling:

 

if u havent notice or didnt informed...they will be  a spring festival so call concert..both of our OTP will be singing respectively group by group..unfortunately they will not be in the same team or group...DL will be performing first ( most prob because he wants to go back home after that)...YZ will be performing at sequence 30++..but STILL there is STILL chance of meeting right???! If its not on cam atleast off cam..we shall see

 

the festival date i cant remember when..shall come back after find it in weibo thread. :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AnN277 said:

Huhu

its been a long time comrades

the weibo awards was icantevenstopcryingandlaughingattatThesametime:bawling:

 

if u havent notice or didnt informed...they will be  a spring festival so call concert..both of our OTP will be singing respectively group by group..unfortunately they will not be in the same team or group...DL will be performing first ( most prob because he wants to go back home after that)...YZ will be performing at sequence 30++..but STILL there is STILL chance of meeting right???! If its not on cam atleast off cam..we shall see

 

the festival date i cant remember when..shall come back after find it in weibo thread. :wub:

Feb 5th I believe 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone seen any of the emotional bts for Ashes of love? They were acted out so beautifully that I really want to see their raw emotions going through those scenes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, joowonie said:

Has anyone seen any of the emotional bts for Ashes of love? They were acted out so beautifully that I really want to see their raw emotions going through those scenes. 

 

I had seen one emotional scene ..the scene whereby jinmi emerge after being fenghuang tears....

 

u can try bilibili.com and type their name in pinyin and google translate on..mayb u can dig more there.. hope this answer ur question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AnN277 said:

 

I had seen one emotional scene ..the scene whereby jinmi emerge after being fenghuang tears....

 

u can try bilibili.com and type their name in pinyin and google translate on..mayb u can dig more there.. hope this answer ur question

hi where did you see it? and can you post the link? im sure a lot of pl would want to see it! thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi people!

So I speak Chinese, and I think Sary Em.s translations aren't all correct.

 

Which is why I'm gonna try and fix them.

 

Also I realize that this comment is extremely late compared to the original comment which was on the first page of this thread but yknow. Still feel like doing this

 

(1st one)

QQ: What zodiac signs should girls have to be compatible with you?

Denglun: Um, I think Aquarius and Gemini are compatible with me

 

(2nd one)

QQ: One of the more romantic romance (flirting) lines (like from a show) from your memory 

Denglun: "I'll wait for you. (Insert emoji) I wait everyday. After I'm finished waiting for this, I wait for that."(Insert emoji)

 

(3rd one)

QQ: Out of all the female actors you've worked with, who do you have the best feeling about?

Denglun: I, uh, I have good feelings about all of them.(Insert emoji) Hehehehe

 

(4th one)

QQ: What did your first kiss feel like?

Denglun: I didn't know how to kiss, I don't know what I kissed (I think he's saying like I forgot if I kissed their cheek or on the lips or what... Because he knows that he kissed YZ)... For example, in a drama, you have to have two people who have to kiss really passionately, but like, how passionate should it be? Because you can't really actually kiss...(because they're just actors)

 

(5th one)

QQ: Who was the first female actress that you kissed?

Denglun: When we were filming "Flowers in Fog", YZ and I sort of kissed. But I don't think I actually got to kiss her... (Insert emoji) (teasing him) Are you sure?

 

(6th one)

QQ: If a female fan said "I fell down and won't get up Denglun brother (brother is sorta like a term of endearment) kisses me", how would you react?

Denglun: Um, try not to fall down, and be careful.(Insert emoji) Hahahahaha

 

(7th one)

QQ: Use Denglun fashion to tell your girlfriend to wake up? (I know the grammar's bad here, but this is the translation)

Denglun: If she really doesn't want to get up, I'll stop telling her to get up, I'll just carry her out of the bed.(Insert emoji) It doesn't matter if you don't wanna, you have to wake up(Insert emoji)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

If you dont understand, im pretty sure Denglun and Yangzi will be acting together in this new drama called 《冰糖炖雪梨》

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love their chemistry!!!

What movies are they both acting in other than Ashes of Love?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see any news about them since Jan 2019 at all, fear the ship has come to a stop. Anyone has any recent news on them been seen together anywhere.

From what I saw on YouTube they are now getting linked to other actors. Deng Lun with Angelababy/Yang Mi. Whereas Yang Zi with Jackson Wang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...