OP2MJC79L3I8JCXI12OV_1024x0.jpg

진심이닿다

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16

Airdate: February 6th, 2019 -

Airtime: Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Director: Park Joon Hwa

Synopsis:

Oh Yoon Seo is a top Korean actress. She has maintained her top class since her debut without a single scandal with a pure and intelligent image. However, she lost his image in a flash due to a noisy and messy scandal with the real-hearted chaebol 3 and eventually ended up with a strong influence of Jamsil.

True is the once popular legal romance of Hallyu woman, which is disguised as a successful lawyer and his secretary, and the two most feared lovers in the world. The novel is based on a series of web novels The drama will be directed by What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim’s PD. It’s expected to air in 2019.

Cast:

Yoo In Na as Oh Jin Shim / Oh Yoon Seo (stage name)

f131928814669227017(0).png

Lee Dong Wook as Kwon Jung Rok

f131928814949716815(0).png

Lee Sang Woo as Kim Se Won

f131928826669603942(0).png

Son Sung Yoon as Yoo Yeo Reum

f131928827592973861(0).png

Oh Jung Se as Yeon Joon Kyu

f131928831023747853(0).png

Shim Hyung Tak as Choi Yoon Hyuk

f131928831675364030(0).png

Teaser:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Touch your heart / The truth delivered, 진심이닿다 - Yoo In Na - Premieres after "Boyfriend"
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Touch your heart / The truth delivered, 진심이닿다 - Yoo In Na, Jung Kyung Ho - Premieres after "Boyfriend"

Drama gods really love me this year. I couldn’t wish for better casting. Can’t wait to see them both onscreen!

They both were in One More Happy Ending (2016) but I think they only shared two scenes. Anyway, they’re very compatible visually.

F31D2343-0072-49B8-91B1-9F154767CE4B.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Yoo In Na & Lee Dong Wook - Premieres in January 2019
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic

Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na Confirmed For Upcoming Romantic Comedy Drama

c5524e3a1e9c4b3584b13733193c417a.jpeg?s=

Goblin” co-stars Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na will reunite after two years.

On October 19, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na confirmed their appearance in tvN’s upcoming drama “Touch Your Heart” (literal translation). The drama will tell the story of a successful lawyer and an actress who fakes her position and works as his secretary.

Lee Dong Wook will play the lawyer Kwon Jung Rok and Yoo In Na will play the actress Oh Jin Shim.

Kwon Jung Rok is a workaholic who regards his office as sacred. He is a perfect man who always wins his cases and has high credibility among his clients. Oh Jin Shim is an actress under the stage name Oh Yoon Seo, who everyone expects to retire after a scandal takes place. She fakes her position and gets employed as Kwon Jung Rok’s secretary in order to glamorously return as an actress and clear her name. Her character will be bubbly and quirky.

Yoo In Na stated, “It’s been a while since I’ve encountered a good story, so I’m excited. I’ll try my best to show a good image on this drama.”

Producer Park Jun Hwa, who directed dramas like “Let’s Eat,” “Because This Is My First Life,” and “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” will direct the drama.

Check out Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na’s previous work “Goblin” on Viki below!

“Goblin” Couple Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na Confirmed to Reunite In Brand New tvN Drama

They’ve been confirmed.

yhOd6YiTTw-A8Vn0UnghApX9w3-Q50NH5hDowTbI

Arguably the more popular couple from 2017 mega-hit drama Goblin, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na will hope to continue their chemistry in tvN‘s new office romance drama Touch Your Heart. The two actors have been confirmed to take on the lead roles in tvN’s upcoming rom-com drama, which is based on a webtoon.

The drama is about a top actress and a haggard, worn out lawyer who get entangled in a scandal with a chaebol heir. Lee Dong Wook is slated to play the role of the lawyer, Kwon Jung Rok, and Yoo In Na is slated to play the role of the top actress, Oh Jin Shim, who has to hide her identity after a scandal and turns into a secretary intern at a law firm.

Yoo In Na expressed her excitement for the drama, saying she will greet her fans with a good image.

“I look forward to greeting everyone again with a work that I have been excited about for a long time. I will show everyone a good image of myself.”

— Yoo In Na

The drama will be produced by Park Joon Hwa, who also worked on What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim and Let’s Eat. The drama is expected to air in January 2019.

FINALLY found  a link to where to read the original Web Novel!: 

(Had been looking some weeks before for it but with no success),

Here it is!:

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547&page=1

Spoiler

Cr:   Thanks Asianwiki for providing the above link!

http://asianwiki.com/Reach_of_Sincerity

....Unfortunately it's all in korean, so us Ifans may need to use Google trans app with its hilariously "skillful" capabilities :P or well at least we can just look at the pics to get at least some clues about the plot from it :sweatingbullets:

Unless any kindnatured person who understands korean is willing to translate for us?

Hilariously and interestingly that web novel was released at the end of 2016, aka. during the airing of Goblin :joy:

@0ly40 maybe you as the thread starter can edit in this link to the webtoon on the 1st post?

I'm sure people would appreciate it. Thanks.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff 

Oh Yoon-Seo is a popular actress. She is famous for her beautiful appearance, but her acting is bad. She gets involved in a scandal with the son from a chaebol family. Her acting career declines precipitously.

Oh Yoon-Seo hears that a famous screenwriter wants her to play the lead female role for a drama series. The character works as a secretary for a lawyer. To gain experience for the role, Oh Yoon-Seo is required to work as a lawyer's secretary for a few months. Meanwhile, Kwon Jung-Rok is an attorney for a law firm. He is arrogant and cold-hearted. One day, his boss asks Kwon Jung-Rok to let actress Oh Yoon-Seo work as his secretary for 6 months. He is not happy about the situation, but he has to accept.

More detailed character descriptions:

"Lee Dong-wook will play a high-flying workaholic attorney named Kwon Jung-rok. He’s the perfect man, and is above all things professional. He regards his work as being sacred and this attitude makes him very popular with both his clients and his law firm.

In order to silence her acting critics and make a splashy comeback, our Hallyu star decides to take a break in the “real world,” which is how she ends up a secretary. Oh Jin-shim is described as not quite grounded in reality and lacking common sense. She tends to treat everything like a scene out of a drama. She’s a little wacky, but charming and lovely nonetheless."

source:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/yoo-inna-and-lee-dong-wook-to-reunite-for-reach-of-sincerity/

Finally!!! My Wookie in a rom-com :wub:...really looking fwd to it...these 2 had really great chemistry in Goblin...description of roles suits both of them and i can imagine them quite well...i'm getting My girl awesome wibe again at last...soooooo now we'll just have to wait ...let january comes fast! :)

16 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes ....so good to see you here . The reunion of our Goblin ship :wub:It’s like the drama gods knew we wanted this . I was so excited that he took this on. Finally we can get our happy ending without needing to wait for the next life  :lol:

Hi chingu :wub: 

So right about waiting for afterlife :lol:...i've been waiting for this kind of drama for him since Hotel king...he's done hard dramas before that and then after as well...so lets see here finally some pure romance and a lot of kisses ;)

As for her...i like her as well...and did before Goblin

Archived