Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

16 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, LDW seems to be love to kisses with a smack...:joy: In that bts, he kissed her loudly like a pulled out plunger and in her house he also made that smacking sound but softly and deliciously while mumbling sexily.....:joy:

add.

Am I in trouble now? :skull:

giiiiirrrllll ive been noticing that too hahah i quit being pervert, my concept now is innocence and pureness but this couple making me go back to my old self  what to do. hahaha

if they do the passionate kiss scene (oh come on u two u! we are dying here!) we will be like having a fireworks show or something with all those sounds he makes whahahhahahahah

btw i realized this morning we only have 6 episodes left huhuhuhu

• Like 6
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

u sure it for your friend? not for yourself? :D 

Psssstttt, I have to maintain my image as a prim proper lady here....:innocent: Please don't blow my cover....:naughty:

3 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

giiiiirrrllll ive been noticing that too hahah i quit being pervert, my concept now is innocence and pureness but this couple making me go back to my old self  what to do. hahaha

if they do the passionate kiss scene (oh come on u two u! we are dying here!) we will be like having a fireworks show or something with all those sounds he makes whahahhahahahah

btw i realized this morning we only have 6 episodes left huhuhuhu

I swore myself off in shipping an OTP in a drama but these two made my oath harder to keep....I am watching all of their vids that pops up in my auto play YouTube while self hypnotizing, don't ship don't ship don't ship....:dizzy:

• LOL 14

@cenching - Can I tag you on our SHIPPER’S THREAD???? I also told myself NOT TO SHIP ANYMORE ... sigh ... but I have FAILED! These 2 have done me in!!! I ADMIT defeat ... and now I am on the ship!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I swore myself off in shipping an OTP in a drama but these two made my oath harder to keep....I am watching all of their vids that pops up in my auto play YouTube while self hypnotizing, don't ship don't ship don't ship....:dizzy:

Come join the dark side...we have cookies :naughty:

7XvbPF.png

• LOL 11

@Alice Mendoza @mimima

I know there’s a shipping thread for these 2, I visited it few times....But I need to keep my oath because shipping isn’t good for my physical and mental condition...:crazy:..Been there done there...But thank you very much for the luscious offer... I will visit the ship again in the future....:ph34r:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Alice Mendoza @mimima

I know there’s a shipping thread for these 2, I visited it few times....But I need to keep my oath because shipping isn’t good for my physical and mental condition...:crazy:..Been there done there...But thank you very much for the luscious offer... I will visit the ship again in the future....:ph34r:

You're always welcome :D

just remember once you put your feet on the ship...

JG0OLo.png

• LOL 11

@mimima

I read everything there since page 1 but I refrain from posting or digging more info about them....But I enjoy the works of the passionate shippers there....Don't forget to invite me for the celebration of wedding announcement, we can do potluck, I will bring ice cream....:glasses:

• LOL 11

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to ask the community.... When do you think KJR started to be interested in OJS in a romantic way?

I am rewatching the series to find my answer.... Any views? 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Anna Tan said:

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to ask the community.... When do you think KJR started to be interested in OJS in a romantic way?

According to me, everything started when he accidentally saw her overheard Miss Dan and Miss Receptionist were gossiping about her past with the Chaebol. Her reaction to that overheard conversation surprised him and he started to look at her in a different light.....

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

For me i think it happened on ep 3 when JS sent her pic of studying law, JR unknowingly smiled but then he just brushed off that moment. 

And clearly his feeling is there after their movie date. He didn’t acknowledge there was something special BUT sewon helped him to justify his strange feeling toward JS as SW told him “ does that make sense going to movie for studying?” And while realisation began on JR’s side, he changed the subject to why SW hasnt moved from his apartment. 

Afterwards everytime JS messaged him, JR always appeared to be delightful and lookin forward for whatever comes next.

and when she took care of him that late night at their office on ep 4 , he finally acknowledged he had something special on her.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Can someone re-post the link to the shipper thread? I can't find it and forgot to sub to it before! 

Sigggggh I am just waiting for Wed to come. I don't like that we're already more than half-way through. I'm just going to be re-watching this till the end of time after! 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

For me is the moment she play doctor with him , he go with her being a pro with disinfectant small cuts , he pretty much got the look of man who doesn’t know he’s already infatuated with her . 

* Love make u like a fool , believe any thing the other half have to say :yum:

DD489375-4DFD-49EB-8DAE-BECFCE4D6049.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, snowjewelz said:

Can someone re-post the link to the shipper thread? I can't find it and forgot to sub to it before! 

Sigggggh I am just waiting for Wed to come. I don't like that we're already more than half-way through. I'm just going to be re-watching this till the end of time after! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

I just checked. On Viki, In my region, besides TYH there are only three shows that have 9.8 ratings. And On Google it says 99% people like it. That's great. Right?

9.8 is AMAZING for Viki rating. I think international fans are in love with TYH! It is doing exceptionally in China and Thailand as well as other countries. 

It has ALSO been trending on Viki in the United States over the weekend non stop. To add, the views on youtube are HUGE for their kissing moments and even episode 11 promo! 

I believe the cast are filming episode 16 now! So sadly filming will end soon. :( 

• Like 9

Episode 10 the moment when KJR and dad get to know each other again..

dEzDbqA88h_5_RrDJKv4iu1-XUJMrYMmaBaEd0RE

somehow OSY became their bridge......KJR and Dad are too similar in their temperament and when two ppl who are so similar to each other they will clash all the times however still they will be drawn to each other ... both are proud being....

one thing we can be glad for is that KJR had come to trust OSY instinct on things and feeling....he knew somehow OSY had the knack of reading ppl too....not purely because she was curious however mainly because she had a compassion for others......

i love how OSY un-bashfully told KJR to remember to let Dad know that she was the person who prepare all those stuff for him :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, fitzsimmons said:

9.8 is AMAZING for Viki rating. I think international fans are in love with TYH! It is doing exceptionally in China and Thailand as well as other countries. 

It has ALSO been trending on Viki in the United States over the weekend non stop. To add, the views on youtube are HUGE for their kissing moments and even episode 11 promo! 

I believe the cast are filming episode 16 now! So sadly filming will end soon. :( 

It's trending here too. I don't know why it's not gaining popularity in Korea.

It makes me sad, it's going to end so soon. I wish it could go on for a long time.

Between, do you know how they calculate the ratings. I mean is it just for the live episode or it is different for Viki watchers?

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

It's trending here too. I don't know why it's not gaining popularity in Korea.

It makes me sad, it's going to end so soon. I wish it could go on for a long time.

Between, do you know how they calculate the ratings. I mean is it just for the live episode or it is different for Viki watchers?

In my opinion, TYH has a lot of young viewers in Korea. That's why the youtube views are so high as well. However, I think older Korean fans are watching more dramatic/teary type of shows such as The Last Empress and Live or Die.

Live or Die is getting 20% rating in Korea. BUT it is on the regular big channel vs TYH on a much smaller cable network. However, if you look at Viki, Live or Die is NOT popular at all with international fans. It has a rating of 8% vs TYH's 9.8%. That tells me that international fans are watching TYH. 

A lot of times what resonates amazingly well with international fans isn't what older Korean fans want to watch....

By the way, NEW BEHIND THE SCENES WITH OUR SWEET ACTORS! 

https://tv.naver.com/v/5652406

Wookie gave YooInNa half a cookie. SO SWEET. ALL THE LAUGHING AND JOKING AROUND. They are precious. And they look like they are having SO MUCH FUN together. 

There is a clip of their third kiss moment too! And again, they are smiling and laughing. Looks like such a nice environment! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

fellow shippers of sunny and grim, JR and JS. Come get messed up with me over this fanvideo...LITERALLY HAD TEARS and lord when sunny says “pyeha” anybody else get moon lover/scarlet heart ryeo feels?? WHERE MY MOON LOVERS FANS AT?

• Like 7
  • Love 7