Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

55 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Some good news! I've been watching TYH on Viki! And now, the show has a 9.8 rating from the audience! That's super high! That is the same as Descendants of the Sun! AND TYH was trending in the US on Viki! Fans are LOVING IT! 

From many perspectives, I think only Kr viewers are the one who don't care about TYH...

• Sad 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

From many perspectives, I think only Kr viewers are the one who don't care about TYH...

I think young K fans do care about TYH a lot because youtube clips get a HIGH viewer count and their clips have been trending in the number ONE spot on Naver. I just don't think OLDER K fans are interested. Probably because it feels very young and adorable. Seems like the older K fans lately prefer more dramatic/teary type of shows. Like Sky Castle, Live or Die, The Last Empress, and so on.... 

But to add, 4% is very solid for a cable series. In fact, when I checked wiki for other TVN shows, there were plenty of shows that got BELOW even 1%. And many shows got 2%. So in comparison, 4% is great for a cable show. It's just that TYH happened to air right after the successful Encounter (which had the very known lead actress that is huge in Korea). 

Anyway, this show is a true gift. So I'm enjoying it every week. I know we are lucky to even get a SECOND show with Wookie and YooInNa together. It's VERY rare for K actors to be cast in more than 1 show together as leads. Here, we have two shows with our favs together. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Yes @fitzsimmons, agreed ratings are decent. My favourite work by this PD - Because This is My First Life also averaged around there, but what is more important is the quality of the show and the fact that it makes so many of us happy. The drama and our leads are getting good buzz, so i do think the drama has a strong domestic  following ...ratings also don't include the re-runs .

Spoiler

I love the trajectory they are taking with the OTP romance. As both are new to relationships and have only recently  been acquainted, the writer has preferred to focus on them getting to know each other , and building a strong foundation for their relationship instead of just selling  the drama on explosive skinship etc ( not complaining of course if we get this later on :D ). Eps 10 sees her nudging him in the right direction in mending the rift between him and his father. And then of course towards the end , he assures her she is not alone in overcoming  her troubles and fears. Like many of you here , I agree that this  simple  small gesture of him shielding her from the stalker's view speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 11

Btw, Ladies....:glasses: What do you think running inside her head in between the brief kiss and deep kiss in episode 10??? :tounge_wink:

add.

I am asking for a friend who is doing a science research...:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, Ladies....:glasses: What do you think running inside her head in between the brief kiss and deep kiss in episode 10??? :tounge_wink:

Probably "I'm so glad I told him that he can kiss me anytime without asking!!!!" and "MORE PLEASE!" 

I love the clues that they put in the episodes to show what they are thinking and feeling. Like when she was looking at the mint KISS cookie and kept thinking about it....meaning wanting ANOTHER KISS! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

I love the clues that they put in the episodes to show what they are thinking and feeling. Like when she was looking at the mint KISS cookie and kept thinking about it....meaning wanting ANOTHER KISS! 

I would say the biggest clue would be that Chanel LipBalm...That was the beginning, ever since that scene we have kissing scene every episode...:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

On 3/8/2019 at 7:32 PM, rocat said:

there was a scene in an old fashioned tea house with large windows where the two leads were having tea after meeting Dad. So pretty! Anyone knows where in Seoul that is? 

I want to know that too!! Share the info here please if you find out elsewhere. It's not listed yet in koreandramaland.com

On 3/8/2019 at 6:26 PM, Shraddha Kamble said:

Hello, I have been following this drama since start. I am in love with it. Can I join you all in the discussions?

On 3/8/2019 at 11:09 PM, encca said:

Hi yeorobeun...
Finally, I can't resist any longer to said something here, been lurking for a while since I'm into on-going drama.

Welcome to the thread, and soompi too!! :)

On 3/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, angelangie said:

he sure look shock lols....i mean OSY is just like a teenager here.... :D not the cool goddess she was suppose to be :D

Do you think he would show similar act to her later on? Like a teenager.... Considering how good he has been so far in picking up clues on how to act.... :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali love it!!! They are so cute . They have to get together by the end of this drama 

The video link given  is so much longer with complete subs 

This is subbed as well 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

The new song "Goodnight" is so beautiful. This series has AMAZING songs all around! 

Some good news! I've been watching TYH on Viki! And now, the show has a 9.8 rating from the audience! That's super high! That is the same as Descendants of the Sun! AND TYH was trending in the US on Viki! Fans are LOVING IT! 

I also love the fact that a simple PROMO for ep 11/12 has almost 300,000 views! Wow! Hopefully that translates to higher ratings in a few days!

Yeah. I saw the ratings too. It's soo good. I hope the ratings in Korea increases as well.

6 hours ago, cenching said:

add.

The first kiss, "I am glad or nervous or the simple denial I was not thinking about this".

The 2nd kiss, "This is wayy better than the first" something like that.

P.S. About LDW how can he talk in between the kisses and look so adorable & hot at the same time?

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes @fitzsimmons, agreed ratings are decent. My favourite work by this PD - Because This is My First Life also averaged around there, but what is more important is the quality of the show and the fact that it makes so many of us happy. The drama and our leads are getting good buzz, so i do think the drama has a strong domestic  following ...ratings also don't include the re-runs .

Reveal hidden contents

I love the trajectory they are taking with the OTP romance. As both are new to relationships and have only recently  been acquainted, the writer has preferred to focus on them getting to know each other , and building a strong foundation for their relationship instead of just selling  the drama on explosive skinship etc ( not complaining of course if we get this later on :D ). Eps 10 sees her nudging him in the right direction in mending the rift between him and his father. And then of course towards the end , he assures her she is not alone in overcoming  her troubles and fears. Like many of you here , I agree that this  simple  small gesture of him shielding her from the stalker's view speaks volumes.

That scene was so good. It really did spoke volumes about his love.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

Btw, LDW seems to be love to kisses with a smack...:joy: In that bts, he kissed her loudly like a pulled out plunger and in her house he also made that smacking sound but softly and deliciously while mumbling sexily.....:joy:

add.

Am I in trouble now? :skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, LDW seems to be love to kiss with a smack...:joy: In that bts, he kissed her loudly like a pulled out plunger and in her house he also made that smacking sound but softly and deliciously while mumbling sexily.....:joy:

add.

Am I in trouble now? :skull:

7060DA55-CDC4-4EC1-B985-0DEBA9309EDF.gif

OMG smacking sound 

now we know why they use background music , thanks for pointing that out :joy::mrgreen:

You are not in any trouble, but this cheeky woman is in a big trouble :mrgreen: 

5c853b5f97ad6905106741.gif?download

She know nothing about what will happen between man & woman ? :scream:

@triplem I don’t know what to do with her , while she is  talking, I can’t stop laughing at his face expression, as if he saying I know what will happen darling, u just wait  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

remember at the beginning of ep.1, JS's manager told JS the drama is not gonna be developed due to shooting abroad which takes too much time, hence not many actresses wanted to sacrifice their time for acting in this drama although the writer and the script look promising. 

Do you think our couple will have separation because of this? 

and then like the usual k-drama route, they will be reunited again after her shooting is finished (say 3 months or 6 months?) of course, I hope the chaebol stalker case is wrapped up already in that stage... but maybe this would come likely as a 'separation'?

But on a brighter side, the consequence of that separation will trigger JR to make marriage proposal to  JS in an attorney way :lol: and thus  we will get a beautiful wedding AND after-married life

what do you guys think? 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

OMG smacking sound 

now we know why they use background music , thanks for pointing that out :joy::mrgreen:

Darling Ameera, I am relative new but not immune to LDW's hotness so I paid lots of attention to details to get to know him....:mrgreen: The details which is very delightful, I may say...:glasses:

36 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

remember at the beginning of ep.1, JS's manager told JS the drama is not gonna be developed due to shooting abroad which takes too much time, hence not many actresses wanted to sacrifice their time for acting in this drama although the writer and the script look promising. 

Do you think our couple will have separation because of this? 

and then like the usual k-drama route, they will be reunited again after her shooting is finished (say 3 months or 6 months?) of course, I hope the chaebol stalker case is wrapped up already in that stage... but maybe this would come likely as a 'separation'?

But on a brighter side, the consequence of that separation will trigger JR to make marriage proposal to  JS in an attorney way :lol: and thus  we will get a beautiful wedding AND after-married life

what do you guys think? 

Since the preview mentioned that The Stalker Chaebol is an investor in that said drama, I think OJS won't accept the part...But if there is a twist or depend upon the script then I am not so sure.....I have a feeling that the drama will ends with OJS retires as actress, go back to law school and marry our smooth speedy lover boy....:heart:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I think the drama will end with YS doing both. Acting and taking classes at a law school to get her degree. Just my hypothesis based on the fact that she genuinely loves to act and is also very interested in the law.

I'm just hoping we will get to see a WEDDING for YS and JR and perhaps a wedding NIGHT, honeymoon, and kids???? Or is that asking too much in one hour finale???? I just want to see a VERY HAPPY finale for our favorite pairing.

I'm sure other pairings will get their happiness too. 

I read a fan saying on twitter that Roman Holiday ends on a sad note with the main couple not together. But keep in mind, YS and JR didn't actually get to see this movie together. They ended up talking and getting to know each other and falling even more in love....So we don't need a sad ending....

• Like 6
  • Love 5

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do you think he would show similar act to her later on? Like a teenager.... Considering how good he has been so far in picking up clues on how to act.... :P

i wont know....however i love her whether she is the goddess she is....or the teenager insides her....

somehow in this series they managed to balance it nicely :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Anneyeong!!!! I just love HD photos kkk...

Anyways there was an online vote on dcgall on what kiss they liked best and the first one posted won 95-88 

UI0dtXc.jpg

QACKVia.jpg

Weekends and Mondays and Tuesdays without these two are so dull. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Better ratings for Episode 10 ... Hopefully we'll have  better ratings this week 

Episode 9 

Nationwide: 3.731%

Seoul:   4.154%

Episode 10

Nationwide: 3.904%

Seoul:  4.256%

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, cenching said:

add.

u sure it for your friend? not for yourself? :D 

• LOL 10

I just checked. On Viki, In my region, besides TYH there are only three shows that have 9.8 ratings. And On Google it says 99% people like it. That's great. Right?

• Like 6
  • Love 3