Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Hello, I have been following this drama since start. I am in love with it. Can I join you all in the discussions?

• Like 7
  • Love 6

This is where I watch the show behind my cushions. That President looks sinister!

there was a scene in an old fashioned tea house with large windows where the two leads were having tea after meeting Dad. So pretty! Anyone knows where in Seoul that is? 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I have to say that I spent hours rewatching the father and Jin-shim drop their cutlery at Jungrok’s matter of fact confession that JS is his girlfriend. Lol. 

Also I could just about watch every episode again and still retain all the lovely feels with this couple.. since each episode provides new knowledge about each other and we get to see each side’s point of view (very lacking in kromance where it’s usually told from the women’s point of view.. since writers are mostly women).. I loved their awkward house interaction so much!

Lastly while I love this series for its feel good nature and am happy to just see the cast carry out their antics week in and week out it doesn’t negate that the plot thus far has been carried by the solid casting, which is why I’m happy for stalkerman to finally start making his moves after all the foreshadowing, and hopefully gain a little higher rating for all their hard work :( 5% please? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

finally i sit down and watch it :) 

i love the elevator scenes where there another co-worker who are involved but trying to hide :) holding hand in some stolen moment....and how OSY stated how romance and nice it is that make KJR proceed to our lovely wink :D hahaha.....somehow KJR is trying his best to fulfill all OSY small little wishes :) 

W7RO-X8x4sFKd7IlYyqX5-ibsA68JxdIiicCbqUg

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Finally watch episode, I just done some major squeezing & grin as much I like :joy: I love that my CEO come back to his favorite habit stalking KJR of course :yum: at the Elevator . 

E08C9F44-ACEA-4631-AD58-27B8DB12F8C6.gif

{..  It’s true that I’m handsome enough to be married by now, but unfortunately I’m single. In my 30s I was busy pleading Justice for the weak, In my 40s I was busy working day & night to manage the firm .. } 

WTF , How old he is then :scream:

seriously, our girl going back to be airhead again , Oh my goodness, Mr CEO aren’t you married, what she expected, that he is married, hit on her for fun :joy:

88B21D92-A993-4F73-926F-80790E5BE649.gif

This scene is driving me barmy , I can’t get the way Mr abs walks to Miss never get tempted again office, the way He say goodbyes to his ex girlfriend oops I mean ex Ukulele that has definitely brought out my crush on him like whoa :mrgreen: say goodbye to me as well :tounge_xd:

Oh let’s not go to the this moment :D

A0B055AD-D2D5-42BC-BE60-3561A1DC47E3.gif

... I can’t handle it , every time I watch it * Gasps & Falls Of Chair *  :sweat_smile: 

Wow @angelangie we loved the same scene  :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow @angelangie we loved the same scene  :wub:

yes i love that scenes....partly because of the 2 love birds from another office.... :) however also because of how KJR and OSY reacted toward each other :)

it touches you in certain way .... we also has a couple in the office however they were not as bad as that....or maybe because i came after they were already past those phase :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hi yeorobeun...
Finally, I can't resist any longer to said something here, been lurking for a while since I'm into on-going drama.
Alright, it's too much I guess, but I want to join this (kinda) shipping-thing *sorry na jinshimi newbie in this particular things.  :sweat_smile:

Then dang, I found this forum to share everything on my mind

I dunno how, but this drama somehow came to my dream last night, and I woke up as the dream hasn't reach the happy ending. I wonder what's happening on me then, this fullday i kept daydreaming about my own imagination.

____end of the intro____

I just want to know from you all guys,
what do you thing from the 5th OST of TYH from Jeong Sewoon Good night

** I have no idea how to make this post pleasantly eye-stethic - mind a newbie here, please**:grimace:

Somehow, its has vibe sad as i intrepret it:

Does it mean?????
It's on KJR POV on a beautiful goodbye (broken relationship):heartbreak:

Please lemme know that's a wrong idea of me :persevere:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, encca said:

just want to know from you all guys,
what do you thing from the 5th OST of TYH from Jeong Sewoon Good night

** I have no idea how to make this post pleasantly eye-stethic - mind a newbie here, please**:grimace:

Somehow, its has vibe sad as i intrepret it:

Does it mean?????
It's on KJR POV on a beautiful goodbye (broken relationship):heartbreak:

Please lemme know that's a wrong idea of me :persevere:

Based on the translation in the MV you showed, I think it might be interpreted in 2 ways

*Happy - being brave in starting a relationship that you tried hard not to enter

*Sad - saying goodbye to a problematic relationship

On their part, i think it's the happy one. :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9
  • Love 4

@fitzsimmons I agree with @ck1Oz and @cenching that the scene where OYS is wearing the red dress is a flashback. We will see what happened back then. We saw that LGJ scared OYS very much during that night. Furthermore, we saw that there were articles where OYS claimed that she was the victim of a stalker.  

In the episode 10, we heard that since the stalker LGJ had been arrested on drug charges, he lost his seat as the CEO of Jehuk Entertainment. Now he has become the Vice-CEO of Jehuk Holdings, the holding company for Jehuk Group which means that he has become even more powerful than before. So his return marks his comeback too.

What we know from the past, it looks like the prosecution office tried to cover up the truth, when they pressed charges against LGJ (for drug). I have the impression that the prosecution office made it look like LGJ and OYS were having a "normal" drug party and they got caught. In reality, LGJ used a rape drug as he wanted to "have" her... but he might have been stopped before. So since there were drugs, the prosecution office couldn't totally change the facts... So LGJ was punished for the use of drug and since LGJ had enough influence, the prosecution office pressed charges against OYS too. But his real behavior was never revealed, they made him look like a chaebol who had planned a party which went wrong. On the other hand OYS was declared innocent but her reputation was ruined. The people only heard the word "drug" and they had no idea what the drug was about. And this leads me to this theory: the main villain of this drama might not be LGJ but the former prosecutor who became a lawyer for the conglomerates. Why? 

What caught my attention is that SW, OYS and KJR's father are all victims of corruption. SW wants to prosecute a conglomerate but he can't as the district prosecutor is related to the powerful lawyer Choi (not our hot Choi!). Then we also heard that YR's father was accused of fraud but the charges were dropped by SW hence YR suffered as it looked like her boyfriend had abused his position. Finally, we were told that the CEO of ALWAYS helped KJR 5 years ago. I had made the assumption that KJR might be a lawyer at a different law firm where he was asked to do something morally wrong which he refused. So KJR was fired and the powerful law firm made sure that KJR couldn't find any job elsewhere.

Besides, I noticed a certain MO: SW is asked to prosecute the Vice-CEO so the charges are not changed or even dropped. They always need a scapegoat. The Vice-CEO is in fact a victim. That's why I came to the conclusion that OYS became a scapegoat 2 years ago, just like YR's father. Her father was not powerful and rich enough... In my opinion, SW will help KJR against LGJ but at the end, SW will have to ask help from KJR as well. KJR might become the lawyer of the Vice-CEO so that he doesn't become a victim and scapegoat. At the end, KJR will have to fight in court against the powerful lawyer and ex-prosecutor which I assume is now working where KJR used to work. 

Let me know what you think...

@stroppyse @angelangie    

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 14

@bebebisous33 u might be right.....CEO might do something back then and also i want to think that the CEO has more to him than just that....if he was able to pull KJR towards him and still able to let him retain his license as a lawyer....there might be more towards him than meet the eyes....

CEO might seems to be full of air-head....however if there is something big that happen behind KJR....i think there might be more towards CEO than just meet the eyes :) while he of course gave us quite a number of laugh lols.....if this is the case then we might have a powerful ally in our camp for OSY then as KJR is going to need all the gunpower he could get to go against LGJ.

Corruption is everywhere and that is something we all know about.....in this drama it touches the corruption is everywhere...it doesnt matter where you stand or where you are...there is always corruptions....just how powerful you are or how good you are to make things look right.....and be right again.....

im worried for OSY more than i wanted to admit....however i hope that they will give us something good and not disappoint us as i want to believe that the system work sometimes....

LGJ is powerful and probably more powerful than KJR last fight....which is probably why he is able to settle the case just like that get the punishment by being removed off the board temporary.....his exile was only temporary so that he can came back into the scene again....remember the Korean Air's Heiress? i guess it show that money and power really matter in all these things when strings need to be pull

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Screenshot-773.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT6GmUl2e80MZo7JQ_ldB

I really love how this character can take you from playful and even giddy moments and yet change in a blink of an eye to a more serious side.

In those last moments of the episode in watching him speed while weaving back and forth in traffic there was this calmness he portrayed as his foot pressed down harder on the gas.  It was his fearless reactions in an unknowing situation in showing OSY and us that feeling of I have this and if who ever wants to follow us, then bring it on.

A little bit of action and yet it wasn't the spinning around or the harsh sudden stop that grabbed my attention the most.  It was how in tune he is to her in seeing fear not only in her eyes but in her whole tensed body in just the view of the man outside.  It was how even when she tried to stop him he without words showed what most every woman can't deny they love to see.  Their man taking charge of a situation and protecting them by saying with his eyes don't worry, stay here.  Giving off that feeling of trust me, you're safe with me.

Yet what I loved most was when KJR went one step further when realizing the man for what ever reasons was staring at OSY and was most likely causing her even more fear.  He showed us the best action scene and moment by showing us his love in action by quickly placing himself between them.  In protecting even her view.

:heart:

Mr Creepy just might, be in for a fight....

Fighting KJR!!!!

4 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

Based on the translation in the MV you showed, I think it might be interpreted in 2 ways

*Happy - being brave in starting a relationship that you tried hard not to enter

*Sad - saying goodbye to a problematic relationship

On their part, i think it's the happy one. :)

Yeah, I don't see a break up happening in the middle of this stalker situation. JR is here to protect his girl and be there for her....as he promised a few episodes ago. 

Also, I like that DESPITE the stalker thing, episodes 11/12 will include sweet moments like the car scene with her kissing his hand....and him sleeping beside her. Sweetness will continue which is refreshing. I was worried it would get "too" dark during the next 2 eps. But the writer is finding a way to include romantic and comedic moments in there somehow. 

Is the manager her cousin? That part I'm finding confusing. I understand why she didn't refer to him as her "manager" in front of JR because her acting gig preparation is a secret at the law firm....however, I'm wondering if he is really a family member. I know other ppl were also confused by this part. 

• Like 10

I doubt that KJR will be upset after learning that her work at ALWAYS was a condition for her to get a role in a drama. First, he knew that she would only work for three months. Secondly, she already implied that she had a secret which he accepted. Thirdly, while he was at her flat, she talked about the future and she already implied that she hadn't given up on her career: "if I get another chance to act, I feel like I'll be able to do a good job". KJR wasn't upset while hearing this comment. Actually, he came to admire her as an actress. He has become her new fan, her real true fan... because he got upset about the nasty comments. Then he started watching her drama. He also complimented her as he said getting popularity awards is not that easy.

Moreover, KJR has promised her that he would be by her side if she needed someone and I am sure that he will keep his promise. I also feel that LGJ intervened much earlier than he had planned because he saw how OYS met KJR's father. So meeting his father was like "getting engaged". He thought, he had to appear in order to claim OYS. 

@USAFarmgirl Like you, I liked his gestures at the end of the episode, especially when he used his body as shield. KJR has always been a sensitive and very attentive man from the start but his poker face made people think that he was cold-hearted. Very early, he noticed that OYS had to be strong due to the gossips, later he got aware of her fear. The way he tried to hide the poster from her vision so that she wouldn't be hurt, illustrates his gentleness. Once she mentioned her insomnia, KJR remembered this info. We can all assume that it is related to LGJ's crime. Actually, he remembers everything she says. 

• Like 10
  • Love 6

Jung Sewoon – Good Night (Touch Your Heart OST Part 5)

I always felt distant from you
But the day we walked together, your warm laugh
Changed things
It made me curious
It’s very complicated in my head

Spoiler

Times when the wind blew
Now have changed into a different memory
On that starry night
When I thought of you

I just wanna be your star for you
With my heart that I hid
I’ll shine on you when things get dark and tiring
I’ll embrace your day

I just wanna be your star with my heart
With twinkling starlight
I’ll shine on you when you feel alone
I’ll fill up your dark night
With my heart

I hoped I would be looking at you
When I followed you from behind
I want to pull on your hand
And make you look at me
I even thought about it

Out of all these people
We’ve made our own moments
All the stories we shared
Let’s never forget

With my heart that I hid
I’ll embrace your day

With twinkling starlight
With my heart

Without holding back
The person to care for you is me
With my heart

You already know
How I wait for you

With my heart that I hid
I’ll embrace your day

With twinkling starlight
With my heart

Thanks to POPGASA
=====================

Watch: Lee Dong Wook Has Trouble Memorizing His Lines While Filming “Touch Your Heart”

Watch: Lee Dong Wook Has Trouble Memorizing His Lines While Filming “Touch Your Heart”

Spoiler

Mar 8, 2019
by Y. Shin

tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” has revealed a new behind-the-scenes video!

The video begins with Yoo In Na’s character Oh Jin Shim greeting Lee Dong Wook’s character Kwon Jung Rok by calling out, “Lawyer Kwon?” Lee Dong Wook then asks Yoo In Na to repeat her line, and when she does, he strikes an unusual pose. Yoo In Na bursts into laughter at his ridiculous pose.

The humorous mood shifts to a romantic one as Lee Dong Wook films a scene in which he hugs and kisses Yoo In Na. The actors are professional as Yoo In Na uses Lee Dong Wook’s hands to suggest how they can improve their kiss scene. Lee Dong Wook nods his head in understanding and earnestly jokes, “It’s because I haven’t done it much.”

In another scene, Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook film a scene in which their characters enjoy a meal together. Lee Dong Wook confidently recites his lines, but the staff member crouching next to him corrects him. Both the staff member and Yoo In Na begin to chuckle as he comments in surprise, “[The line] isn’t in the [script]?”

Lee Dong Wook later cuts up a piece of steak and places it on Yoo In Na’s plate for the scene. In return, Yoo In Na says, “No, it’s fine,” and tries to return the meat back onto his plate. As she attempts to return the piece of steak, her hands fumble and the meat drops onto the table. Yoo In Na can’t help but laugh in shock, and Lee Dong Wook grins back as he says, “How dare you [do that] to my feelings.” The two finally conclude the scene after the director approves of it.

Watch the making video below!

//

SOOMPI

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

hello. ive just wanted to congratulate ldw, he always wanted to do back and forth during kiss scene since goblin days with yin but he couldnt hahahaha chukahae :rolleyes:

absolutely enjoying the drama, real life is too stressful sometimes, so i need my dose of fluff and touch your heart is giving me all the fluff in this world. i think, by the end of this drama i will have diabetes. 

i literally lol-ing every episode. its so funny. our CEO is the best. yoo inna is so lovely and lee dong wook is cool. going-in-mygirlfriend’s-house scene was so funny hahahaha specially when they were in her study room and she was like ‘this is where i spend my day most of the time’ but it was  dusty. she was like, ‘someone might think i dont read thats why dust piled up’ and she goes, ‘i read a lot but i dont clean often’ ‘i clean a lot but i dont read’. hahahahahahahahahha!! it was so funny. 

for those who want to watch the episodes i watch them in this site, can i say it here tho? idk but here lol

Spoiler

kseries.net

they are fast subbing new episodes.

always thankful for all the live recaps and gifs. annyeong :kiss:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Little something I made , for the lovely couple :tounge_xd:

maybe I would make it to the other couple as well 

next time :mrgreen:

Love to all , keep spreading the TYH love :joy:

@Lawyerh & @Sejabin & @triplem OMG , girls could I be turning to a fangirl :scream:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I've been watching Romance is A Bonus Book and Touch Your Heart after a long hiatus with K drama and yet its only Touch Your Heart that made me re-watch all the episodes especially the most recent ones, watch every BTS and MVs available  lol... Funny how I badly want this two to end up together in real life,  I mean it is extremely possible right? kkkkkk  

Kept rewatching the latest kiss and Jung Rok really is a fast learner lol. He even remembered to pull the wine glass out of the way just to kiss her 

• Like 6
  • Love 12