Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Posted (edited)

It is most interesting that Mr Tsundere is the one initiating a lot of the skinship and our Miss Top Star is now all bashful and shy 

He was asking her the sort of kiss she likes...a sweet peck  edit : he was asking her about her imagination :D 

giphy.gif

Or something deeper :D 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Love how the kisses reflect the sweet and steady growth in their relationship . While the comparisons to WWWSK are inevitable, there's purity about this romance which I like more. It is not in your face but very old school and heartwarming. :love:

Thanks loads for the live caps @turtlegirl

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

I have no intention to put a fire:ph34r:

But this scene to hot to watch alone:P

Let's me tell you...

Yo inna can do better than that's actuallyB)

Happy kisses days 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, triplem said:

It is most interesting that Mr Tsundere is the one initiating a lot of the skinship and our Miss Top Star is now all bashful and shy 

He was asking her the sort of kiss she likes...a sweet peck

Or something deeper :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Love how the kisses reflect the sweet and steady growth in their relationship . 

Oh! JR, why are you asking JS? Didn't she said that you shouldn't ask for that? If you want to ask, why not us? And we'll say that all of the choices is not enough. There should be more ....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

@triplem

The increasing of the temperatures is obvious and climbing steadily...:mrgreen: KJR is a fast learner and hot blooded dude as expected from the innocence and cold on the outside type...The future looks bright from my corner...:star:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

The kiss scene is their best so far . But the moment it gets better since they are both are into BAM cut scene. Really now?? You gonna leaves us hanging like that?? The more they kiss , the better they get, nice move director-nim ....some wine doesn't hurt either. but don't cut it short!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Kiss scene. I wouldn't mind a kiss scene every episode. :wub:

YS: Ahh. The scent is nice.
JR: Since you say you like it, that’s a relief.
YS: But what to do about this now? I invited you over to watch a movie, and then we couldn’t even watch it. I’m so sorry.
JR: To be honest, I think it’s a relief that we couldn’t watch the movie.
YS: Yes?
JR: Actually, last night, I didn’t sleep a wink last night. Because I was so nervous. Thinking about coming to Oh Jin Shim-shi’s house, I felt strange, and somewhat awkward as well. And, excited, too.
YS: Oh! I was like that, too. Thinking about lawyer-nim coming over to the house, my heart kept thudding and I started getting nervous as well. I have insomnia anyway, but last night, I really was awake the entire night. Wah, I thought it was only me.
JR: Yes, I was also like that. Anyway, I was really nervous, but after seeing those pretty pictures and being able to talk so much, I was able to let go of my nervousness.
YS: That is just like me as well! I also was finally able to relax looking at the pictures. Before that, the fact that lawyer-nim was coming over to my house and that we would be alone together led to me thinking all sorts of things! (realizing what she said) Oh, but that doesn’t mean I was imagining any of those bad things or anything.
JR: If by imagining bad things, it wasn’t perhaps…?
YS: Oh, that is…
(he kisses her)
JR: You mean something like this?  Or like this?
(he kisses her again, with more intensity)

The forums are responding too slowly for me today. Not sure if I'll be able to post any other subs since it was such an ordeal for me to post this one. Oh well. Hope @alleram95 has better luck than I do.

• Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 2

I guess after that creepy ceo coming, kjr will worried about ojs more n more.. in order to keep ojs save beside him, d only one solution is to LIVE WITH HER.. always together everytime n everywhere..

I bet pdnim wil give us a bed scene sonner.. maybe eps 11 ? Hahaha..

P.s: there's no preview in order to avoid us from a heart attack.. hahaha..

or maybe kjr n ojs were busy triying different kind of kissess or bed scene so d filming isnt done yet.. lols..

• LOL 14

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem who more scare between the tw

@cenching @Iam Fanning  lmao...for two 30 plus year olds...they are killing me...oh well , can't blame then since this is their first relationship. But love that bashfulness...yes, hottie lawyer Kwon is a fast learner...he's too darn cute. He is super serious most of the time but around OYS , he's just going with his feelings and seizing the moment...

This was gold!

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, last night, I didn’t sleep a wink last night. Because I was so nervous. Thinking about coming to Oh Jin Shim-shi’s house, I felt strange, and somewhat awkward as well. And, excited, too.
YS: Oh! I was like that, too. Thinking about lawyer-nim coming over to the house, my heart kept thudding and I started getting nervous as well. I have insomnia anyway, but last night, I really was awake the entire night. Wah, I thought it was only me.
JR: Yes, I was also like that. Anyway, I was really nervous, but after seeing those pretty pictures and being able to talk so much, I was able to let go of my nervousness.

Thanks so much @stroppyse. This conversation is so honest and dorky and just so them !!! ...who talks like this ? Too cute.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

From @triplem's post, the staircase scene.

Scene translation:

JR: You said you needed to speak with me. What is it?
YS: You know the braised fish earlier, that was really delicious.
JR: Yes? But why did you have to say that here?
YS: Oh. In dramas, when there is an office romance, they’re always meeting at the staircase to talk, so I had wanted to try that just once.
JR: If you have time later, would you like to have a meal together?
YS: A date? I would totally like that!
JR: Then I’ll make a reservation at a suitable place.
YS: Yes.
(they stand awkwardly before he attempts to kiss her, but is interrupted)
JR: The material from court yesterday, please hurry and get them organized.
YS: Yes, lawyer-nim. I’ll get them done immediately.
JR: Please hurry up! What are you doing?
YS: Yes.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

KJR!! You naughty brat!! You just can’t get enough of kisses, do you?? You always go back to claimed another kiss right after....:glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Hardsub for preview ep 11

KJR: I'll do it for sure. I'll make you happier than anyone else. Let's win this case/problem (?)
(OYS making kissing sound as she is kissing KJR's hand)
OYS: What should I do?
HJ: Are you dating with that lawyer?
EJ: You should dress as close as his ideal type. Make he falls for your charm
CJH: Please go out of my office immediately
HJ: I can't believe that the investor is Lee Kang Joon. Will the drama be canceled?
KJR: Can you tell me everything that you know about Lee Kang Joon?
LKJ: I came here because I missed you
OYS: I don't want to be near him
*LKJ is screaming of anger. OYS too screaming of fear*
KJR: Don't worry

KJR is sleeping at OYS house! In the same room! Their relationship is going steady and growing slowly :wub:

@stroppyse I too have some difficulties posting today.. It is buffering for awhile. Do you want to translate any scene more? So we don't overlap, maybe? Please make a correction if I made a mistake :)

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 6

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/touchyourheart/15/Board/List

Text preview for ep 11

Stalker Lee Gang Joon finally appeared in front of Jin Shim and Jung Rok! Together with Jung Rok,Jin Shim try to overcome the horrible effect of Lee Gang Joon stalking, but it's seems like it's not that easy.
Jung rok who pretend to be fine in order to ease Jin Shim mind,prepare a special date for her. When their feeling for each other getting stronger, Lee Gang Joon who feel really jealous, start to threaten everyone around Jin Shim.

Since comedian Soo ji will be a cameo in the next next episode, will it means 3 month of Jin Shim working in the law firm come to end? :tears: or it could be she taking a break because LGJ..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Preview to episode 11

JR: I’m going to make it that way. For you to be happier than anyone else. Let’s overcome this. Together.
YS: Oh, what to do!
Mgr: Are you dating the lawyer?
Yang: It would be good if you could become as close to his ideal as possible. Make his heart thump.
(think Yang is giving advice to Dan who then tries to make herself look like YS. :lol:)
Choi: Please leave right now.
Mgr: The CEO of the investment company was Lee Kang Joon? So will the drama be ruined?
JR: Can you tell me everything you know about Lee Kang Joon? (probably speaking to SW)
YKJ: I came because I wanted to see you.
YS: I don’t want to to have anything to do with you any more.
YKJ: You richard simmons!
JR: Don’t worry about anything.

Creepy CEO guy on the loose. But also a potential (though probably innocent) bed scene. It's my guess the bed scene is about JR helping YS feel safer, but with their innocence and his strong sense of honor, there probably won't be even any skinship, despite the fact that they're dating. The temptation must be strong though.

Well, for once, I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Dan and Choi. Probably because I'm happy that the OTP are happy and together, even if they have some more obstacles to come. I'm going to just enjoy the cute that the OTP gives. However, I think the Dan and Choi couple is a lot more open-ended.

Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing Lee and Yang's romance get some forward momentum as well. It's been established that Lee has been crushing on Yang for awhile. It was sweet how he says he loved to see her smile and wanted her to be able to smile more in the previous episode. And, I know that Yang realizes that Lee is a good man, so I hope that she also becomes aware of him as a man if she doesn't do so already. Their bus rides home where she falls asleep until he wakes her up at her stop is just heart-tugging.

• Like 6
  • Love 6

TvN posted a preview! I see it's already been posted here. Looks good!!!! Now the long wait begins...

OK, I'm seriously going to start actually working here :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@alleram95 Thanks for the preview and translation.

I knew it! My prediction was correct. The investor of this drama would be LGJ. It makes also sense because the drama should take place abroad and LGJ was in the USA for a while. So from the preview, I can imagine what is going to happen. OYS has to meet the investor/producer for the drama in order to convince him and that's how LGJ reveals himself to her. I guess, OYS will refuse to play in that drama which forces LGJ to use the media and send them to the law firm ALWAYS. I think, he must have leaked the info to the media: OYS works there. However, KJR will do anything to protect her which results to the next action: LGJ visits her at her flat as all his attempts before failed. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2