Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... I think the ratings are down cos the majority of Knetz are not interested in rom coms??

Maybe the plot is not much deep for korean audience... I love the couple and their romance but i need more hot kisses 'cause the couple are Masters of kiss!! Pervy mode: ON:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

OMG ep. 09 made me overdose on its cheesiness LoL! 

Were Jung-Rok & Yoon-Seo having ramen at Seung-Ri's? 'Cause In-Na is under YG. 

On the other I love the atmosphere in Always Law Firm. Everyone's like family.. now there's 3 couples in Always Firm. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

On the other I love the atmosphere in Always Law Firm. Everyone's like family.. now there's 3 couples in Always Firm. 

Now you mentioned it, will the CEO ends up with the Receptionist??? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Now you mentioned it, will the CEO ends up with the Receptionist??? :ph34r:

C57A06CF-7246-441D-B6B8-E2DC71DEFAF8.gif

.. Receptionist no way , if he wouldn’t get the goddess, there no woman for him .. except someone *wisper* start with letter A:mrgreen:

OMG how creepy is the stalker sending flower :sweat_smile:- it’s make me change my mind I wouldn’t wish anymore for someone to send me a flowers :D

where is my darling @triplem to make me The CEO gifs about him - :heart::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Less than 2 hrs before the next episode. Hopefully they get higher ratings today. 

New OST has been released

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Ontop of my wishlist now:

-Jungrok & Jinshim suddenly mention having kissed ALOT, thus enabling kiss #3 and onwards to be kissing by pros finally and not teens :yum::sweatingbullets:.

Skip the learning curve.

Please provide us with proper kissing from now on PD or I'm flipping tables! 

fa5.gif

btw on a more positive note, I'm in LOVE with the new OST ! :heart: at first hearing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

On 3/6/2019 at 12:52 AM, triplem said:

hey @TRaNz,...I see ya lurking here...are you watching too?

hehehe, yepppp watching this drama as it comes out fresh. Enjoying it as it gives me cute fuzzy warm tingly feelings. hahahahaha :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Can’t wait to watch ep 10 with complete sub :blush:

I never care about ratings. My dramas that got high ratings only my love from the stars and goblin. And some old dramas too. Xixixixixi :kiss_wink: the most important is that drama can bring smile on my face and even can make me laugh. I am not really like to watch a drama that will make me stress. Perhaps this is what people mean with ‘deep’ drama. Hmmmhhh.. I am forever a romantic comedy stories fan ^_* :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 11

Oh JR I know you are all sweet and innocent, but really we are quite ok for you to have some dirty thoughts today please and thank you ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

me too, don't care with the rating as long as the drama stories can make me happy every time i see it and also can release stress out of me

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Yaaay show time!!

Begins at law firm elevator door. JR walks up and look who's waiting, boss man. Door opens and there's JS. Her and JR secretly touch hands for a moment. How come Korean elevator rides take so long, btw? Lol. Seems like JS and JR were making boss feel embarrassed. Dunno what their convo was tho.

They enter the office. Everyone sits for coffee and breakfast. Lol JR is winking, kind of badly, but JS catches on and winks back. But she's holding the wink and everyone thought she had something in her eye lol. Cute. JS and JR go to his office and she's playfully hitting him and laughing. 

Cut to lunch time. Pretty much everyone is out eating except mama's boy and ms dan. JR and JS are sooo cute. They are passing each other food then texting each other saying like eat up all cutely. I think JR said something sweet about JS in front of everyone. She's all smiley. 

In the stairwell now, they are setting up a date. JR goes in for a kiss but someone comes in last moment. No kiss for now! Still cute though.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

sr8R31.jpg

R E M I N D E R  :

V E R Y    U  R  G  E  N   T
us   ifans Need to show interest and make preorder  on TYH blueray DVD     
N   O    W     !  !   !   !     !     !  Or DVD  MIGHT GET CANCELLED !!!  :bawling:

There's no money commitment as of yet, so just freely do the survey of expressing interest people please!

Also HELP SPREAD THE WORD & Have as many of your friends as possible order it too!!  
Surely we dont want it cancelled just because not enough people showing interest!??!?

HOW TO DO PREORDER SURVEY:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqbkUJByqv

A C T   N O W!!!    or  Regret it later :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Ms dan is meeting with a client but is distracted by mama's boy outside her door. I missed some. Stream skipping already. Ms Dan seems to be asking the young secretary about social media or dating or something. Not sure.

Cut to JR and JS having a romantic dinner out. This is not the dinner at her house that is to come later. Whatever JR says leaves JS in a trance and she's cutting her plate which is empty like a steak. JR gives her some more steak. They being cute, as alwaysssss. 

Driving now. Talking lots. Someone must have said something wrong because they are both thinking aloud in their heads and looking all worried. Now laughing awkwardly lol. I want to know what was said! Probably something about being alone in her house together. JR arrives home all worried. Yup here's where he looks up what to do with my girlfriend. Lol they play "ooooh yeahhhh " background music. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Ms Yang.....and her daughter simple story of trust and being open with each other is honestly simple but warmth one heart and tell us how fragile trust is sometimes....

u wanted to believe in that one person however sometimes when another kept a simple secrete because they are worried that they will hurt you instead might actually hurt you.....

Ms Yang and her husband divorce however they share one thing still.... their daughter.....a daughter both love....from the way the father still go to see the daughter despite knowing that Ms Yang will be angry and how the daughter wanted still to be in touch with her dad....

was it really complicated? or was it really simple....however the incident itself taught us all that sometimes maybe if both daughter and mom can come term to term with each other thought and wishes.....things will work out for the best :) 

one thing i find that i really really this drama is that the law firm is like a family....they bonded and while they bickers and fight among themselves some of the times....they still stood by each other :) 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Cut to JS cleaning her house. Next day, JR arrives in afternoon hours with his cute yellow sweater and flowers and looking all nervous. I love their matching outfits. They are so nervous and awkward and cute, I love it! He brought wine. Ok something about the wine is making JS have worried inner thoughts. Now JR is having worried inner thoughts lol. Probably like, is she gonna think the wine is meant to loosen the mood? Lol well that's what I'm thinking,  so start drinking you two! Haha ok so JS is giving a tour of her house. Things are not going well. She's soo nervous! But she shouldn't be cuz she's beautiful. Omg she starting bouncing on her bed happily. Now she's having worried inner thoughts. Omg JR accidentally hit the light switch and made it dark. Now he's having worried thoughts. These two, I'm dead. 

• LOL 10
  • Thanks 2

Cut to Ms dan and choi at law firm together. It's weekend btw. Choi brings in a little guitar. For some reason. He's hugging it like a baby. He starts playing moon river prettily. Ms dan takes a hand at playing and he comes help her. Later she goes on rooftop and is playing and singing her heart out, very dramatically. I guess she's calling out to the world about her woes.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to JS cleaning her house. Next day, JR arrives in afternoon hours with his cute yellow sweater and flowers and looking all nervous. I love their matching outfits. They are so nervous and awkward and cute, I love it! He brought wine. Ok something about the wine is making JS have worried inner thoughts. Now JR is having worried inner thoughts lol. Probably like, is she gonna think the wine is meant to loosen the mood? Lol well that's what I'm thinking,  so start drinking you two! Haha ok so JS is giving a tour of her house. Things are not going well. She's soo nervous! But she shouldn't be cuz she's beautiful. Omg she starting bouncing on her bed happily. Now she's having worried inner thoughts. Omg JR accidentally hit the light switch and made it dark. Now he's having worried thoughts. These two, I'm dead. 

OMG! this makes me squeal :sweatingbullets: :love:

Edited by Feriz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

OMG!! LDW soooooo cute!!! :scream: I am dead!! :skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Ahh they played moon river and now cut back to JS and JR. Looks like JS wants to watch Roman Holiday. I remembered now she likes Audrey Hepburn. She goes to put it in the player but everything is unplugged. She frantically calls manager to find out what to do but I guess it's broken and so they have to use her computer to watch it. While she's setting it up, he gets up and checks out her awards and trophies. Guess they are talking about her awards. Now he's asking about her pictures. He sits back down. Lol she's showing him all her commercials. We know he's already seen it before though. Now they're looking through her photo book. I guess they aren't using the computer to watch the movie, just to admire her lol. But they seem to be having fun admiring her lol.

Dinner time now, they are having wine.  JR seems to be admitting something embarrassing to her. Think they are finally letting out their nerves over being alone together like this. They both seem much relieved and giggly. JS gets a little embarrassed. Suddenly JR stands up and gives her a sweet kiss. Oooh the kiss turned to more. Not R rated but it was still hotter than the others. But it ended too soon lol. Still nice. 

• Like 3
  • Love 9

Uh Oh! Next morning JS all giddy and then we hear news voiceover. Cut to SW watching news about stalker I think. He's very worried and turns off the tv before JR comes out of his room. Think he ask a how JS is but doesn't tell JR about the stalker.

Cut to manager waiting for JS. She gets in car. Think he's mentioning the stalker dude. Or maybe not. Think he was going to but stopped. JS walking in parking garage. Someone is watching her. She stops to fiddle in her purse and take a phone call. She stops her pen..someone picks it up and goes after her. She hears a voice and starts to worry. Not sure if it is voice in her head or person in garage with her. Now commercials.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1