Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

@triplem : wow she mange to scare Mr scary face on the way , poor woman :mrgreen:

In mind that chat , they need to have 

Miss drolling :joy:

DE0154DD-C84B-4BDE-B1A9-C907F57E6A59.gif

Mr abs : :smirk: 

B89220B2-67FA-4D00-885D-DC6F3C042617.gif

• LOL 13

Scene where JR kisses YS

YS: Oh! You’re more surprised than I had thought you would be. Even though I did want to surprise you, so I hadn't said anything before I came.
JR: What are you doing here at this hour?
YS: Ta-da! I wanted you to have a snack before you continue, so I brought you some. At this hour, I thought you might feel peckish, and I also wondered if you were doing well without me. Also… I also wanted to see you.
(he kisses her)
YS: But, what were you looking at so diligently?
JR: Ah. I watched the drama that Oh Jin Shin-shi had been in. You looked very cool when you were acting.
YS: Right? It felt worthwhile, didn’t it? It’s not at the level of an acting god or crazy over acting, but it’s not so bad to be cursed at, is it?
JR: Yes. In the future, even if you receive such negative comments, you should definitely not pay attention to them. Since, it is absolutely not the truth.
YS: That’s what I say. In the future, if you see such negative comments, please “dislike” them.
JR: Yes.
YS: Why are you looking at me like that?
JR: Because I wondered how much you must have been hurt until you could be so resilient like this. It must have been so hard for you all this time. You’ve really endured it well.
(he hugs her)

Just so sweet. I love how he surprise kisses her. He's been thinking about her for so long, and now there she is, and she's his girlfriend. So, as soon as she turns to face him after putting the bags of snack food down, he's kissing her. Nice kiss. :wub:

But, even nicer is the hug at the end where he is conveying his sympathy and caring of her. :wub::wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 3

Another translation of the preview.

YS: It’s thrilling, and it’s so romantic.
CEO: Ahh, it’s a good time. Secretly, even showing your affection to each other.
Dan: Why do I keep falling? Lucky girl. What does this mean?
YS: Come over to my house.
JR: Who is it with these evil thoughts?
YS: This is the first time that someone who is my boyfriend is coming over.
JR: I wanted to spend this time well so that there wouldn’t be any regrets. Since there is only about a month left.
Man: Yoon Kang Joon has come back.
YKJ: There hasn’t been much happening to Yoon Seo-shi, has there?
YS: Who are you?

Nice preview. So, the stalker guy will take center stage next episode. A kiss per episode doesn't seem as if it's too much to ask for, though. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

And I knew it! The stalker would become the main topic in the episode for Thursday. However, I doubt that it will be finished in one episode. I guess, this will become the main plot for the next episodes. 

I find it interesting that KJR complimented her for her "acting". We know that KJR doesn't praise so easily, so she wasn't that bad... Moreover, she had a lot of offers before which she wouldn't have received if she had been that terrible at acting. That's why the scandal affected her career so much. She wasn't good enough to survive the scandal but she wasn't bad enough that people would forget her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

The HOT Imaginary Food

uYUZP2i.gif

7yxDNuV.gif

Spoiler

oLGmW5s.gif

- Initial Symptom of bein' a pervz ..

Spoiler

wZa4KeM.gif

The SHIP is still on the dock...

Spoiler

TfKCtWK.gif

On the next episode...

Spoiler

C0IPiRo.gif

Lawyer Dan is officially a member of PAC 

PERVY AUNTIE CLUB version 2.0 60.gif

JsGY8ab.gif

Her wet and wet imaginations are goin' insane ...

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Hard sub for the ending scene (?) of ep 9

OYS: Are you feeling okay, Lawyer Kwon?
KJR: Yeah
OYS: Here, drink some water
KJR: Oh, thank you
KJR: Thank you very much
OYS: *giggle* How can you still be serious even though you are drunk? Even your intonation doesn't change at all
KJR: Did I really do that?
OYS: *copying his tone of voice* Did I really do that? But because of this, I now see how you act when you are drunk. Seeing you in new way, I feel good
KJR: I too like it. These days, I'm getting know about your other sides. I now knew about your problem in the past, I have seen you acting that is cute and pretty. Because I'm getting to know you one by one, I like it
OYS: However, there is still something that I have yet to tell you. There is something that I haven't told you. About that... It's not my intention to hid it, but... Uh well...
OYS: Nevermind. It's cold outside, shall we get inside? 
OYS: Let's go
(KJR grabs her hand)
KJR: It's okay. You don't have to said it. It's okay for me to not know about what you are hiding. If it is something that regarding about yourself, even if you hide it for hundred or thousand times, it's alright
(KJR hugs her)
KJR: I like you. I like you, Oh Jin Shim. 

And there goes the stalker glaring his eyes towards the couple...

I really like their relationship at this stage. They are getting know each other better. The way KJR hugged OYS to show his affection for her make me smile. Well kisses here and there is a bonus, but for KJR getting know about OYS's pasts and they way OYS getting know about KJR's other personality is very warm. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

To sum up, DMH "fell in love", when she saw a handsome face. In the last episode, she saw Choi's abs... no wonder that her reaction is even bigger than before! She never saw any abs before. That's why she has dirty thoughts now. leafWith the men with a handsome face, she had more a platonic relationship. With Choi, she was hugged and saw his abs. She is definitely a passionate woman!     

• LOL 12

@jeonghyang @turtlegirl Thanks for the recap, pictures, and gifs of the episodes. Sorry if I miss anything, but thank you.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh god it’s so sweet ...at least one kiss per episode pls

The kiss is just soo sweet and yes, I agree give us a kiss per episode. Even if it's not something like this, at least have KJR see OYS at the end of his day and have him hug her and give her a quick peak or kiss on the forehead is enough. Well for me. :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Iam Fanning said:

ANDWA!! KJR is going to get a new secretary? So does that mean that OYS's time is up?

• Like 4
  • Love 5

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

Thanks @stroppyse...so JR was referring to the stalker or something he bad he saw online?

It seems he was reacting to an online comment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

We already saw how ojs jealous towards  kjr in d previous 6 eps.. and d story goes to shy n cute romantic scene in eps 7 n 8 from kjr confession card, ojs back hugs, kjr first date confession, d second hugs, kjr third confession (being jealous towards her), poopoo and even d first kiss happen.. so many fans were waiting for that first kiss, but both kiss so "politely".. yes, so many theory about their first kiss for example bcoz they just start it, so it doesnt have to be passionate.. but i saw some clips from eps 9 which i'm craving for more skinship n loving scene since d love finally blooming.. but why i felt like its always kjr who express so much love for her? He said so many romantic lines, hug n kiss her first etc.. In vice versa, ojs crazy "passion" for him that we saw in d previous eps seemed to change to a bit slow? She didnt hug him first or maybe poopoo him first? She also didnt said romantic lines for him isnt she? 

Is it only me who wants ojs crazy n funny passion for him be shown again? :D

Personally i like all her crazy scene towards him.. so funny n entertaining.. lol..

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

CEO Yeon Jun-Suk's way of drinking coffee elegantly ...

* with a sound-effects * croook-croooook-croook *

UoJvgBy.gif

It's like he is calling a chicken! haha!

Spoiler

Poah71G.gif

I can't stop thinking of Lawyer Dan's hilarious reaction ... 64.gif

Spoiler

IROoMBm.gif

m90gkhT.gif

And ... I keep on giggling on these two! Just dateeeee already! My gawd!

You guys are dangerous to my heart-lungs-liver-kidney-intestines! 111.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

@alleram95 Thanks for the subtitles of the preview! 

Man2: Yoon Seo ssi, how have you been?

I have the impression that it is SW's voice. Maybe SW will meet OJS, while she thinks, she is followed by someone. 

Actually, I loved KJR's reaction after reading the nasty comments in the Internet. For the first time, we could see him losing his temper. He was so angered and upset that he couldn't even hide his emotions. He was speaking so loudly, his facial expression was more pronounced too.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

@alleram95 already translated this ending well, but I noticed a couple of things I wanted to point out, so here is another slightly different translation of the ending scene.

YS: Are you okay, lawyer-nim?
JR: Yes.
YS: Have some water.
JR: Oh, thank you.
JR: Thank you.
YS: Lawyer-nim, how can you be so serious even when you’re drunk? Even the way you speak doesn’t change.
JR: Am I like that?
YS: (mimicking him) Am I like that? (laughs) Still, I’m getting to see your drunken visage even. Seeing this new side to you, lawyer-nim, I like it.
JR: I also like it. Because it feels as if these days, I’m slowly able to learn new sides to Oh Jin Shin-shi. I learned about Oh Jin Shim-shi’s difficult times, and the cute and pretty way you are when you’re acting. Because I’m able to learn things about Oh Jin Shim-shi, one by one, I’m happy.
YS: However…I haven’t been able to tell you everything. There is still some things I haven’t told you. The thing is… uh…It’s not that I was intentionally hiding it…that is…
YS: Nevermind. It’s cold, so let’s go inside.  (stands up) Let’s go.
JR: (grabbing her hand) It’s okay. If you don’t tell me. Even if there is something you’re hiding, I don’t care about it. If it’s for the benefit of Oh Jin Shim-shi, then whether it’s a hundred times or a thousand times, you can do that.
(Both smile, then JR hugs YS)
JR: I like you. I said I like you, Oh Jin Shim. (he’s dropped the more formal ending to her name completely, though not attaching a familiar ending on her name!) Because no matter how I think about it, it felt unfair to lose the one point.

The most significant point is that JR calls YS by her name without any ending! That is so like JR. I guess he struggled with calling her name in a more familiar way, but ultimately, he just drops the formal ending without putting a familiar ending to it. So, he calls her "Oh Jin Shim" whereas he had been calling her "Oh Jin Shim-shi" and struggling with trying to call her "Jin Shim-ah". LOL. 

edit: I see. JR calls YS by a more familiar version of her name because YS said that JR scores a 99 out of a 100 as a boyfriend. She told him that he lost 1 point for speaking so seriously and formally all the time. LOL

This couple is just so cute. His seriousness matches her bubbly nature, and they both seem to balance each other out.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 4

Re: Episode 10 Preview —

LMAO did he search for something like “going to girlfriend’s house at night” and get a 19+ search result? I CAN’T. :lol: Is he trying to get an idea of what to do/expect when he’s at her house? LOL. As much as I’d like to see a passionate scene between KJR and OJS they seem too pure and innocent. But feel free to surprise us PDnim. :D

(hi new to this thread but been lurking for a while)

Also, hey, currently #1 on Naver TV!

9-D822-E6-B-349-C-43-C7-A7-AE-452-C93946

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

" Touch your heart " vids are all over Naver Tv's TOP-100 with sweet kiss and hug in top.

Knetz are in love with Ointment couple and praising Oh Jin Shim (Yoo In Na) and Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook).  Btw they find his drunk acting extremely cute. 

• Love 10

Finally watched the English sub :wub:

6CC57707-58B7-45FE-8936-BFB8EEDC26C8.gif

Haha  ! JR being drunk is one of the most adorable scene I watched   , I defy anyone to sit through KJR’s drunken debating without at least cracking a smile , for me I just died laughing . Seriously there couldn’t be a worse analogy he can come up with :joy: poor CEO sitting trough it all :tounge_xd:

1A8F3B86-37B2-41FD-8601-BE91D589854F.gif

I loved that look exchange so much it deserves to be ranked in what ever top TYH moments list is ever put together :mrgreen: the way KJR had been looking at her slowly never taking his eyes off her  ( like who care if anyone notices us ? ) & her give him that huge smile in response was just amazing , sexy but not over top just beautiful done * I’m just swoons by these two  * 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9