Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

It's been so long since I looked forward to a new kdrama episode each week. I just adore this one and keeping my fingers crossed that the writers don't screw it up! Please no noble idiot gestures and break ups. Let them have a functional adult relationship where they talk about their problems. Everyone join me in my prayer circle. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Zazu2017 said:

It's been so long since I looked forward to a new kdrama episode each week. I just adore this one and keeping my fingers crossed that the writers don't screw it up! Please no noble idiot gestures and break ups. Let them have a functional adult relationship where they talk about their problems. Everyone join me in my prayer circle. 

AMEN!!! #HeadBows

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@ck1Oz You can read the summary here 

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/amp/blog/grim-reaper-character-analysis/KWYs_MuKX1nD3Y6rlVBnlPJbW0rGPN

Spoiler

While they had a so called happy ending , it was only after they reincarnated. It was terribly sad in the present life as he being the grim reaper paying for the sins of his past, he could not pursue human Sunny whom he loved. It gave me grief then  :lol:

Wednesdays &  Thursdays  my favourite days now !!! All three dramas I love doing well at 4, 6, 7 . 

Can’t wait to see how they plan to hide their romance :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Wendy (Red Velvet) – What If Love (Touch Your Heart OST Part 3)

3242525.jpg?w=525

I always felt distant from you

Spoiler

But the day we walked together, your warm laugh
Changed things
It made me curious
It’s very complicated in my head

Times when the wind blew
Now have changed into a different memory
On that starry night
When I thought of you

I just wanna be your star for you
With my heart that I hid
I’ll shine on you when things get dark and tiring
I’ll embrace your day

I just wanna be your star with my heart
With twinkling starlight
I’ll shine on you when you feel alone
I’ll fill up your dark night
With my heart

I hoped I would be looking at you
When I followed you from behind
I want to pull on your hand
And make you look at me
I even thought about it

Out of all these people
We’ve made our own moments
All the stories we shared
Let’s never forget

With my heart that I hid
I’ll embrace your day

With twinkling starlight
With my heart

Without holding back
The person to care for you is me
With my heart

You already know
How I wait for you

With my heart that I hid
I’ll embrace your day

With twinkling starlight
With my heart

• Like 9
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Just stopping by to say how much I too am enjoying this drama.  Whether on screen or off I love that this OTP and actors still have such a sweet sense of shyness and charm that just comes across so well.  Even knowing this isn't the first time they have worked together.  There is this hidden heat wave between them that whether unknowingly or not can be so clearly seen and felt while placing themselves within the skin of their characters.  And it sure doesn't hurt when it's cold and there is snow on the ground here where I am LOL and they are melting my heart and keeping me warm...

hidden warmth lols.....

i dunno just looking at them already melted my heart.....however today is WEDNESDAY!!! :D 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I do feel they have better chemistry this time around....:blush:  There is this hidden warmth/hidden heatwave like other phrased it or I would phrase it as heat tension or smoldering embers that I can't see but can feel....:love: #Hallucinations??

Yay!!! Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday!! Whooohooo!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

I do feel they have better chemistry this time around....:blush:  There is this hidden warmth/hidden heatwave like other phrased it or I would phrase it as heat tension or smoldering embers that I can't see but can feel....:love: #Hallucinations??

Yay!!! Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday!! Whooohooo!!!

yes their chemistry is even better this round :) 

the slides glances....the sneak glances :D the hidden glances :D 

hahahaha 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes their chemistry is even better this round :) 

the slides glances....the sneak glances :D the hidden glances :D 

hahahaha 

Don't forget the "unprofessional" shyness that not supposed to be there...:glasses:  I am sure they were blushing profusely under those foundation... The temperature is rising judging from episode 8 BTS....I have a good premonition for their chemistry in future episodes....I hope there won't be any too heart wrenching angst....I am in semi retired mode from angsty dramas.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

hmmm....should we start worrying about the stalker?

KJR is going to try to ensure that OYS is back on her feet before sending her out back into the world without him at her sides...... :) 

urgh....i wanted OYS back into the world she belong to show them that she is better and good than what they thought of her....however i want her to continue to work besides KJR too..... :/ 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmm....should we start worrying about the stalker?

KJR is going to try to ensure that OYS is back on her feet before sending her out back into the world without him at her sides...... :) 

urgh....i wanted OYS back into the world she belong to show them that she is better and good than what they thought of her....however i want her to continue to work besides KJR too..... :/ 

Actually the incident from 2 years ago should be revealed to the media because so far, OYS became a "culprit" in the eyes of the netizens despite her acquittal. So he needs to uncover the past and reveal LGJ's connection to the prosecution office in order to stop the stalker. I am also expecting that at the end of this week, KJR discovers that OJS's cellphone has been hacked. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

For sure the Chaebol Stalker will be in the main picture for the next 8 episodes (TYH will be 16 episodes, I presume?), but just like what others said I hope there won't be a noble idiocy involves...I want them to be hand in hand fighting for their love with the strong supports from Always Law Firm and the 2 Prosecutor friends...So far they have been able to solved their differences with a good communication, and some help from a friend. So I hope it will continue that way....This drama has been good in dropping hints before something major happened...For example the lip balm scene and Mama's boy-Miss Dan scene.....:joy: Also the stalking boyfriend of his client etc etc...

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually the incident from 2 years ago should be revealed to the media because so far, OYS became a "culprit" in the eyes of the netizens despite her acquittal. So he needs to uncover the past and reveal LGJ's connection to the prosecution office in order to stop the stalker. I am also expecting that at the end of this week, KJR discovers that OJS's cellphone has been hacked. 

im fine with it being air.....just want to ensure that we have enough gun power behind our OTP back to back them up on that :D 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am also expecting that at the end of this week, KJR discovers that OJS's cellphone has been hacked. 

Then it can be use as an evidence to get a restraining order against Chaebol.....:glasses:

• Like 9

AH.. been a while since I was here. 

I'm looking forward to see the stalker reappearing because I wanted JR to protect her this time around.

And while that's that, I'm imagining scenes where they discovered bugs in her apartment which forced her to move out and where should she goes...

*drumrollll*

to JR's house! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Prosecutor Kim,

tenor.gif?itemid=5357526

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Finally is Wednesday :mrgreen:

97FC566D-6FA6-45E4-B57A-95872BBF5BD2.gif

After Lawyer Tarzan heroic job with lawyer DMH  :yum: & pretending to be a DMH boyfriend to save her from a shitty situation, now I expect him to follow the law of engagement and get in one knee ask for her hand to date :joy:  I expected more from our couples today   :blush:

Or  

5F378721-F652-4275-95AC-17C3ECF46DB1.gif

• LOL 12