Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

@plappi hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 Can't resist YIN's charm... admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

@bebebisous33 You're indeed right! His smile~reserved for Oh Jin Shim.

- EPISODE 08 -

s7MHKd8.gif

Spoiler

tePSDA0.gif

c0gvCAS.gif

Spoiler

PHk3gv2.gif

XGofYNy.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Here we go!!!!

Opens with JS talking to Lawyer Boss in his office. Sounds like he's requested something of her. She seems uncomfortable. Now she's explaining something and he seems confused. Now he seems relieved about something. I assume they are talking about JR but what ???

JS goes back to office. She has a pretty new pink keyboard. She's thinking about a date with JR and I think picking out a romantic restaurant for them. 

Cut to JR leaving courthouse and runs into YR. Quick convo.

Back at Always. JR comes in and paralegal asks him something. Paralegal seems enlightened.

Oh I think JS wanted to go on another date but May be he made plans with YR? He sees her computer screen looking up date ideas and she lies and says she was doing it for subway auntie.

Lololol JS is having a romantic dinner with subway auntie hahaha. Too funny. It's the preview scene with the candles. 

Meanwhile JR having a beer with YR...

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Btw, how good a kisser is our LDW??? GongYoo and JangHyuk's level??

Gong Yoo Top it for me :mrgreen: , he may be out of practice :yum:

/ in the other thread we need to open discussion about it :joy:

But if I see Her today crying flood of happy tears I may upgrade him In my list :tounge_xd:

• LOL 10

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I see, so LDW and KJR are in the same level then.....:naughty:

Nooo la..see my second gif which I added... :P

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Not sure chingu...;)

@triplem help?

yep...the rule is keep till the end of the drama...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

They are going back and forth between JS' date with subway auntie and JR at bar with YR. Not sure what is going on in either convo. Seems like subway auntie making JS think that JR really likes YR. JS stabbed the macaroon subway auntie was using to describe the relationship with JR and YR. 

JS calls JR while he is walking home. Guess she isn't happy. 

Commercial already? Usually commercials not this early on. Boo...

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@triplem

I see that when LDW kissed there was always a gap between bodies. As we know, kissing in real life isn't like that...:lol: He isn't that comfortable doing kissing scene....

@Ameera Ali

GongYoo and JangHyuk is head to head for me.....whooohooo!! :glasses:

We will have a great discussion in our HQ thread later......:naughty::innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

K back. JR and JS meeting outside. JS asking JR if he likes YR, think he says Yes, but he only means it as a friend. JS upset. Suddenly SW walks up. She recognizes his name. She's trying to hide. They invite her up. She doesn't want to go up but JR motions her to. 

Upstairs she's giving JR the cold shoulder. They are having chicken and beer.

SW is embarrassing JR I think. JS takes off her sunglasses. He knows her immediately. Guess this is where he's telling JR how popular she is. Lolol SW and JS are singing a chicken commercial song she did, they are singing together. Lol JR just like what is going on? 

Think SW telling JS that JR doesn't know how to date or something. SW basically doing all the talking. JS is very interested and smiling. Now they're talking about JRs cold expression. They keep saying a word that sounds like "hamburger" what word is this and what does it mean? Lol

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

cannot compare but don't worry, I have seen him in his dramas...ahahaahah...Of course I am bias to LDW, but i think he's got skills :D 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

original.gif

@zagigirl...oh yeah may those instincts kick in fast :D

Which dramas are these?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, reydevan said:

Which dramas are these?

First gif..Bubble Gum, second one ..Hotel King...

I am watching it live ...and there are really lots of adverts !

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

ahahahah he held her hand in the car...wahh KJR is learning fast :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ah...poor me...at work, without sound, without subs...am i sane? :crazy: Guess not right? 

...bur they r so damn cute :wub: ...i just can't stop torturing me

@triplem i give you five! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Now I sit and watch in the broadcast. But I do not know the origin of the story I thought to watch it from start to finish. Then I will come back to talk about this drama. I think it's interesting Because in this forum it talks a lot about it:blush:

Hi !!!! @triplem Meet you here again

• Like 6
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

First gif..Bubble Gum, second one ..Hotel King...

Ahhh those were the days :D

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahahahah he held her hand in the car...wahh KJR is learning fast :D 

Insticts + fast learner...what do we need for?!? :P

• LOL 7

JR drives JS home. She's in a better mood. They are both smiley. 

JR returns home to SW. Think he's making JR a little nervous about how popular JS is. Lol I dunno.

Next morning, JR putting on cologne and other beauty products he bought. Aww he wants to look good for his woman. 

Outside JS is waiting for him. They are being cute but I dunno what they're saying. Think she was gonna drive but he offered to maybe so  she wouldn't mess up her nails or something lol.

Aww cute they're talking more in the car and he reaches over and holds her hand. Cuuute.

At law firm, everyone in meeting room. Two young men are there from the preview. Not sure if they're new lawyers or team members or temp employees or what. 

They seem annoying. JR isn't impressed. Neither am I. Lol.

JS walks in. The 2 guys see her and are star struck. JR spins his head around to look at their expressions. JR doesn't want her in the meeting or around those guys.

Small moment with mama's boy and subway auntie. 

JS with the new guys. She's doing an orientation. They must not be lawyers but helpers. They are diligently taking notes. They want her autograph lol. They are all over her. JR comes in , not happy. She spots his jealousy. He's giving another lawyeresque response. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

A bit late....

It's morning time, KJR picked OJS up. She has a small mirror in her hand. She said something about him not needing the mirror. Then he asked if he can hold her hand, and they hold hands.

In the firm. There are two interns/new staff in the firm. They're introducing themselves in the meeting. One of them is trying so hard to impress them with his knowledge of everyone's name. While the other one is quieter. Just then, OJS came into the room. The two were smitten by her. KJR asked that it is okay for those two to know that OJS is there. CEO said of course it's okay, they signed confidentiality agreement already. Meeting dismissed, everyone going out the room.

Choi said something to Dan, and she said, doesn't matter now, I have a boyfriend now, and she told him it's the opposite coffee shop owner.

OJS is giving orientation to the newbies. They made diligent notes. She asked to be called Secretary Oh, instead of OYS. After that, one asked for an autograph, the other one asked for a picture. Interrupted by cold KJR. They got worried because they believed he got angry at them.

OJS went into the office, asked if KJR is jealous, of course not, he said sternly. OJS a bit disappointed, whispering that it's okay even if he is jealous a bit. She left, and he smiled a bit.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1