Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

13 minutes ago, lingkoo said:

:love: ...i knew he is handsome...but i realize it again and again...and again :blush:

...and he's a good kisser...go JR today gooooooooo :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:love: ...i knew he is handsome...but i realize it again and again...and again :blush:

IKR???!! Can we appreciate THOSE moments of him when he was writing the letter and get confused so his hair turned messy WHOAAAAAAA (I will save it in gifs later, I should!!!):love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, bairama said:

I'm betting on episode 7-8 for the kiss but I guess somehow the kiss will be interrupted then it will be on next episode (9-10) and I will lose T___T I hope my guess is wrong!!

I already picked my losing display pics anticipating tonight's kiss scene!! :sweatingbullets: But I am hoping that they leave it as a cliff hanger for next week! :naughty: I need to win somehow!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I already picked my losing display pics anticipating tonight's kiss scene!! :sweatingbullets: But I am hoping that they leave it as a cliff hanger for next week! :naughty: I need to win somehow!

Kiss need to be today , I prepared my winning speech :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I swear if they are just going to tease us with the preview of that kiss, there will be flipping table tonight 

Edited by Lj
  • LOL 11

22 hours ago, anfluffy said:

Really wandering if Lee dong wook and Yoo in na are not close in real life, because when they hug in this episode their head is not close. 

Also in Goblin in the last episode their farewell hug in the bridge there is a gap between them.

I guess that "not so close" hug was requested by the PD.

JR is a person who always hides his feelings (LDW said this in an interview). 

And JR just told JS he's a slow person, wouldn't it be strange if he suddenly hug her so tightly? So i think this hug fits his character and their situation at that moment.

p.s. I watched the 50-minute kakaotalk event (interview) of this drama. I am not a shipper of them, but I can feel that the two people are good colleagues feeling so comfortable with each other.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Who is reaaaaaady to squeal for tonight’s episode? 

30 minutes before airing....

Please dramagod..let the kiss be today. And let that be a surprising kiss from the man who seems to be sooo bad in dating (yet i appreciate his determination to learn #dating101 sincerely to please his dear girlfriend :D )

Ps: i don’t mind the way SW always makes an analogy with trials in order for JW to understand how to date a woman correctly :tounge_xd:

:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I am ready to live-cap tonight!! Anticipating the long-awaited kiss :D so I can finally change my pic.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am ready to live-cap tonight!! Anticipating the long-awaited kiss :D so I can finally change my pic.

Change pic? No...i think we have to keep it till the end of a drama :o:sweatingbullets:...though mine is not bad even if it's sad :P

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Who is reaaaaaady to squeal for tonight’s episode? 

30 minutes before airing....

Oh god , let time go fast , I need to stop daydream about them & watch actually episode :tounge_xd:

@cenching I need to see doctor , right now I daydream they were snuggling on the sofa ( one in office ) JS’s talking about all the fun they gonna be doing , KJ  is rolling his eyes but actually rather happy with SW’s ideas . :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

My internal reaction to come when they kiss:

Excited! GIF - Holidayclassics Elf Excited GIFs

My external reaction because I am at work:

Yes Napoleon Dynamite GIF - Yes NapoleonDynamite Yas GIFs

Please let some smooching happen!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh god , let time go fast , I need to stop daydream about them & watch actually episode :tounge_xd:

@cenching I need to see doctor , right now I daydream they were snuggling on the sofa ( one in office ) JS’s talking about all the fun they gonna be doing , KJ  is rolling his eyes but actually rather happy with SW’s ideas . :joy:

A good old smack on the head with my custom made pillow will do the job....:tounge_wink: No doctor needed....

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, bairama said:

Hello! I just finished watching ep. 7 and I'm just like dying dolphin watching their cuteness oh my geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so cuuuuuteeeeeeeeee >.<

I'm betting on episode 7-8 for the kiss but I guess somehow the kiss will be interrupted then it will be on next episode (9-10) and I will lose T___T I hope my guess is wrong!! @triplem @staygold

(but then I will still have to change my dp in sake of @abnoch bet -_- aish.. But soon, for this one, is better!!!! So we will have a chance to move to another kiss level lol. I'm betting so hard tonight with him) 

We will win this my dear.... ( yes I am very good at trash talking) .  Like @Ameera Ali I am prepared am prepared for bragging rights

The last bit when she asked him if he liked her was so important because she's always been the one to express her feelings and is very attuned to her own emotions. The spontaneous date to the observatory and the unexpected hug just go to show that our dating virgin :D is a quick learner....I think the hug was perfectly fine for two people who are so new in a relationship. So do you think Kwon JR knows how to kiss?  I know Wookie is a fab kisser,  but KJR has zero experience right????

You know what, this drama was made for them ....

• Like 5
  • Love 7

19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Change pic? No...i think we have to keep it till the end of a drama :o:sweatingbullets:...though mine is not bad even if it's sad :P

Whaaatt??? We have to keep the pic till the end of the drama?

I should've read the fine print more carefully :P.... or maybe just choose later episode so I don't ever need to change the pic... oh wait, those who choose later and got it wrong have to change pic also, is that how it works?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

... So do you think Kwon JR knows how to kiss?  I know Wookie is a fab kisser,  but KJR has zero experience right????

Oh come on my chingu...you r right JR lacks experience but there r instincts as well right? :P

We don't wait so eagerly to get a liplock...right? ...right! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Btw, how good a kisser our LDW??? GongYoo and JangHyuk's level??

cannot compare but don't worry, I have seen him in his dramas...ahahaahah...Of course I am bias to LDW, but i think he's got skills :D 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

original.gif

@zagigirl...oh yeah may those instincts kick in fast :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Just now, triplem said:

cannot compare but don't worry, I have seen him in his dramas...ahahaahah

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I see, so LDW and KJR are in the same level then.....:naughty:

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Whaaatt??? We have to keep the pic till the end of the drama?

I should've read the fine print more carefully.... or maybe just choose later episode so I don't ever need to change the pic... oh wait, those who choose later and got it wrong have to change pic also, is that how it works?

Not sure chingu...;)

@triplem help?

• Like 6