Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

1 minute ago, lynnys13 said:

I thought JS is the one that kiss JR ... Why JR hands placed on her cheek instead? 2nd kiss???? :wub:

I hope she gives him a peak, then he's going in for a second kiss. 

Please please kiss. I don't want to put Mama boy on my profile pic. Lol. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I hope she gives him a peak, then he's going in for a second kiss. 

Please please kiss. I don't want to put Mama boy on my profile pic. Lol. :lol:

"Once is not enoughhhh!!!!"JR :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

I thought JS is the one that kiss JR ... Why JR hands placed on her cheek instead? 2nd kiss???? :wub:

JS just gave him a quick kiss...

JR being a quick learner, went in for a full deep kiss ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

JS just gave him a quick kiss...

JR being a quick learner, went in for a full deep kiss ;)

LAWDDDDDDD HELP MY HEART IF THIS IS TRUE. I think I will need to be put on life alert when I watched the episode tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Spoiler

You know what cracks me

up about episode 7? The fact that SW knew that he had to put in lawyer terms for JR to understand the situation he’s currently in with JS LOL. Like if that’s not being a bro, then I don’t know what is :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

I'm gonna need added oxygen later if that kiss will happen.:love:  Oh, gawd please don't let someone interrupt that kiss! :wub:

3 minutes ago, mimima said:
  Hide contents

You know what cracks me

up about episode 7? The fact that SW knew that he had to put in lawyer terms for JR to understand the situation he’s currently in with JS LOL. Like if that’s not being a bro, then I don’t know what is 

Even writing the love letter seemed to be Jung Rok is writing a letter to the Judge :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

i just saw the episode and squeallllllll! :lol:

I want the kiss to happen tonight or else PD nim... watch out for your car's tyres. *joking*

40 minutes ago, mimima said:
  Hide contents

You know what cracks me

up about episode 7? The fact that SW knew that he had to put in lawyer terms for JR to understand the situation he’s currently in with JS LOL. Like if that’s not being a bro, then I don’t know what is :joy:

This is my favourite moment too! Bromance on full alert.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, mimima said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You know what cracks me

Also when he tried to composed a supposedly love letter but sounded more like a letter to a Judge.....:joy: We met on this month and date, had meals 6 times etc etc.....:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

raE1iLM.png

So loving this drama so soft & heart fluttering ...Can binge watch it on loophearts in eyes emojis was invented for this drama ....so brings a smile on my face throughout, so much that cheeks hurt...

Every episode leaves me wondering if JungRok-YunSeo can get anymore cuter ...they just surprise me by getting cuter & cuter...So loving them  getting all adorable & so sweet with each other. ...these two are so mushy & mushy & amazingly in love ... Have loved them in Goblin & back then had wished them to see them working together & Glad they are part of such a sweet show ...they carried forward from where they had stopped...they will complete their love story this time round 

YunSeo so innocently cute ...she is still that little girl who is untouched by negativity, always full of life & innocence...
YunSeo nailed it with her imagination during meeting, at rate they going...soon Attorney really gonna blame her for stealing his heart.... her imagination really gonna turn true soonest 

IWJtTEc.png
JungRok was really sweet  giving YunSeo a handwritten note & also being thoughtful Abt taking her to late night date

I love when these two get awkwardly cute...specially JungRok, his innocence & awkwardness still reminds me of Grim Reaper's awkwardness when he used to meet Sunny...especially in the moments where JungRok can't understand YunSeo's actions... Wishing  both of them a "long" story with slow steps  this time round

Looking forward to jealous Mr Kwon...he gonna be a delight to watch...YunSeo gonna have so much fun ....

p.s.-When JungRok was seeking Dating advice, so missed Goblin ...Kim Shin wud have teased him more ....

• Like 4
  • Love 12

Ooooh I'm late! Late and late!

Credit to the owner

p.s otw to the Airport

• Like 8
  • Love 3

We got 8 episodes of a dang! diabetes inducing scenes :lol:, wondering when, how long and how hard the angst going to bulldozing us.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I have the impression that the stalker could be there witnessing the kiss. In my opinion, KJR will be his target first. Since he framed OYS once, he could use the same tactic. I do think that once OYS returns to the movie industry, KJR will miss her terribly. He was already calling her, although she was with his colleague. He only realized then his mistake. So to his boss, he will reclaim her return. SW and YYR will play a huge part in fighting that chaebol. This man has his connections at the prosecution office. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

Ok I need to catch up later, but I’m sooo excited if the kids will happen! I’m one of the lucky winner if ever kiss happens!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the stalker could be there witnessing the kiss. In my opinion, KJR will be his target first. Since he framed OYS once, he could use the same tactic. I do think that once OYS returns to the movie industry, KJR will miss her terribly. He was already calling her, although she was with his colleague. He only realized then his mistake. So to his boss, he will reclaim her return. SW and YYR will play a huge part in fighting that chaebol. This man has his connections at the prosecution office. 

I think you have right feeling...on both watching the kiss and going after JR first...i'm afraid for JR

...but i'm looking fdw to stalker's face watching them kiss :naughty: 

Of course he'll miss her...they r spending all day together...at work, after work even at night they text each other...he sees how good, smart and hardworking she is... how could he not miss all that right?...she is already under his skin ;)

I would really like if, apart of helping JR in stalker case, that prosecutor couple  hangs out with our OTP as real friend couple...YS needs some female friend

• Like 8

Thank you @Yongzura!

Lee Dong Wook Goes In For A Kiss With Yoo In Na On “Touch Your Heart”

Feb 28, 2019
by K. Lew

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na may share their first kiss on “Touch Your Heart.”

Previously, Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) confessed to Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) saying, “I’m someone who takes things slow, so I may be slower than you want. But I will approach you step by step, at my speed. Slowly for a long time. I like you a lot, Oh Jin Shim.”

In newly released photos, the two enjoy a nighttime date. Lee Dong Wook slowly approaches her, gently holds her face, and goes in for a kiss.

Lee-Dong-Wook-Yoo-In-Na-4.jpg

In the teaser for the next episode, Kwon Jung Rok gets heated as his co-workers fawn over Oh Jin Shim. She asks him adorably, “Are you jealous?” He shyly shares, “I want to be the one who makes you laugh, Oh Jin Shim.” When Oh Jin Shim asks him, “Can I kiss you right now?” he gets visibly flustered.

“Touch Your Heart” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Hello! I just finished watching ep. 7 and I'm just like dying dolphin watching their cuteness oh my geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so cuuuuuteeeeeeeeee >.<

I'm betting on episode 7-8 for the kiss but I guess somehow the kiss will be interrupted then it will be on next episode (9-10) and I will lose T___T I hope my guess is wrong!! @triplem @staygold

(but then I will still have to change my dp in sake of @abnoch bet -_- aish.. But soon, for this one, is better!!!! So we will have a chance to move to another kiss level lol. I'm betting so hard tonight with him) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

I think the kiss will get interrupted during the scene in the preview but then it will occur at a later point in the episode.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2