No kiss , why I am like 

A30B122C-4EF9-47C7-8F0D-3C4AA7234E49.gif

Did I see nearly kiss at the elevator :mrgreen:  

- the day my CEO wasn’t on it with them 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

On 2/19/2019 at 4:27 PM, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple@xyso@Winksteyk@ktcjdrama @turtlegirl @evie7 @lolly84@intrariver@ck1Oz

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @nubianlegalmind @Feriz @bairama @thefungster @paolaadl @mouse007@Jayan @Cindy Tjioe@dulcinea1@turtle0217

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink: @staygold@abnoch@moreenke

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

:love: 

@triplem sorry my mistake 

anyway hello everyone! Just in time to have a read and I haven’t ready any of the spoiler I just saw the poll! Hehehehe! Anyway got to watch yesterday’s episode and let me process what is happening 

Edited by Lj
Pls don’t quote images. TQ
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Omooooo... Touch Your (.)(.) ... I meant Heart version 2.0

The SHIP is sailing! 89.gif

bLNym5k.gif

Did he touched her (.)(.)  ... 60.gif The powerful (.)(.) skinship ... 

lKGZkGt.gif

Spoiler

gAgDNfc.gif

• LOL 18

Preview for ep 7

Hard Sub

OYS: I'd like if you can do something that make happy (or touched)

Man: To think I'm joining the MT that the goddess Oh Yoon Seo attends

CEO: Everyone is worried that Yoon Seo ssi would feel so cold, how can you not care about her at all?

Man: I really expect something will happen, but you as a man didn't do any action...

OYS: Lawyer Kwon, you are really a bad person

KJR: It's not as easy as you think

KJR: Because I'm a slow person (late for giving reaction or doing an action) I'll slowly approach you with my own pace

:heart::heart::heart:

Oh at the beginning of the episode, JR is referring to pork belly. He guess that YS probably likes it too since many people like to eat pork belly. That's the food that they are eating afterwards.

• Like 8
  • Love 7

lKGZkGt.gif

..  no no , not the mommy boy  , how dare he touch her there other fish  :naughty: 

F50B715B-ADF1-4946-A812-461666A4AFC6.gif

There are many people in this show that I wouldn’t mind if they dissapeared. Accidentally fell into water and they can’t swim?

U can with who u like but leave Ceo alone  :lol:

- I am in love with him

A10F7A20-4DD0-4236-8E0B-E680B04E519E.gif

Cr . To the owner 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

23 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Omooooo... The SHIP is sailing! 89.gif

Did he touched her (.)(.)  ... 60.gif The powerful (.)(.) skinship ... 

Reveal hidden contents

I know this would happen! For all the times they tease each other with their own lives (lovelife too), I expected a couple out of it HAHAHAHAHA

So yeah, I lose the bet. I will change my dp tomorrow hahaha wait, until when we will use the new dp for the losers?

If we will base on the spoiler that came from ig, there must be a masquerade scene that needs to be happen. So the kiss is highly possible at that time. 

I really want them to have a lots of kissing scenes lol 

And lastly, the fact that OYS will somehow be KJR's client in the future episodes? That would be really exciting but also heart-breaking.

Guys, other than watching the yt clips, we also need to watch on m/naver/com. Much better if all of you have accounts that will like the videos. Watching it continuously and liking the videos is a really huge help.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. thanks
  • Like 4
  • Love 6

This scene is cute ...credit to @pichicouple

I like how she started laughing because she was so embarrassed thinking of how she had mistakenly put her hand in his pocket during the picnic date.  @stroppyseif time permits could you translate this ? Thank you ! 

@Winksteyk unfortunately all the naver vids are blocked in my region. but I agree if you can access , it’d be great to increase view counts & create more buzz.  

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • Love 6

no subs yet but i've rewatched the clip where he put her hand in his pocket like 10x lol and my heart still skips beating watching it omg my *squeal* im so looking forward for the subs for this scene

oh i dont understand anything naver, will have a go

• Like 4
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

CEO :mrgreen:

CEO is gold!! Asking KJR to pick between the Sexy and Dandy ties! :lol: Quoting Confucius! Is he stalking KJR or OYS every morning near the elevator!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I like how she started laughing because she was so embarrassed thinking of how she had mistakenly put her hand in his pocket during the picnic date.  @stroppyseif time permits could you translate this ? Thank you ! 

I super love this scene because she doesn’t worry to make fun of herself in front of JR. 

The sound of her laughter is so cute that me and JR can’t do anything but smiled. And when she said, ‘I was really embarrassed at that moment’ JR was thinking how endearing she was. :wub:

Looking at the preview, I was wondering why JR was so rattled alone. Haha. JS what have you done?

and when you loose a bet

time for rerun. Lol

10053-D9-A-0-CA7-458-F-A664-608-B8-A1472

• Like 3
  • Love 6

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

CEO is gold!! Asking KJR to pick between the Sexy and Dandy ties! :lol: Quoting Confucius! Is he stalking KJR or OYS every morning near the elevator!  

Of course KJR:joy: all he want to do is 

6912965B-E357-47B3-BD2D-D2A442F19EBF.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Okay my dears, I surrender my pretty rose picture for my most favorite sad k-drama scene :bawling: 

But I'm not really sad at all cause the end of today's episode was super cuuuuuteeee and the preview looks great. I love JR's cute little heart from his office window. Ahhh these two are killing me with cuteness. For realz! Cute cute cute cute cute I cannot stop saying this word when I watch their scenes :P:D

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

In this drama , it’s the CEO that’s the third wheel to the OTP romance :lol:  . Imagine how broken his heart will be when OYS gets together with KJR. We shall send @Ameera Ali to him :D 

4 minutes ago, Far^away said:

at the preview, I was wondering why JR was so rattled alone. Haha. JS what have you done?

the part where he was ruffling his own hair ? Do you think he’s fighting these feelings that are clearly developing? The way he looked at her at the MT ( the team trip ) ..heart eyes :love:. There’s going to be more jealousy next week with everyone paying so much attention to her well being :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

So i lost the bet... changed alredy my profile picture to a sad one but i bet next week we'll get a decent kiss scene!!:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Translation of the preview clip for ep 7

YS: I wish it could be someone who could touch my heart.
Choi: To think that we are going to a workshop with the universal goddess, Oh Yoon Seo.
CEO: Everyone is worried that Yoon Seo-shi might be cold, but you don’t pay any mind to Yoon Seo-shi at all, do you?
Man: She probably had some expectations, but there wasn’t any reaction from the man at all, was there?
YS: Lawyer-nim is really bad!
Man: She must have been totally angry.
JR: Since I am a slow person, in my own way, I will go closer to you one step at a time.

edit: I see @alleram95 has already posted a preview, so this is just another translation. Some minor differences is all. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

31 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

no subs yet but i've rewatched the clip where he put her hand in his pocket like 10x lol and my heart still skips beating watching it omg my *squeal* im so looking forward for the subs for this scene

oh i dont understand anything naver, will have a go

you can use either fb or line to log in or if you want email to sign up.

search m/naver/com you can see the top 100 and watch touch your heart videos! Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1