[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

:blush::blush: subs is now available for episode 7's preview and episode 6.

Wish there is more of SW, love every bit of bromance between SW and JR.

Preview E7

This drama seems to have a lot of scenes in elevator :o they manage to squeeze a lot into elevator time. Gosh, waiting in the Q for one of those elevators at work. :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the extended preview.  

Yeah SW screentime is very limited so far. They were fortunate to have him accepted the offer last minute when he’s rising in the kdrama world stardom himself, i think he deserves more screentime. Cant complain tho, i love seeing our main OTP onscreen lol the longer the better, whereas with the 2nd pairing i tjink SW is too good for YR (sorry Yr! )

Ouch poor JR from preview ep 7 he doesnt have much idea in how to show his affection, hope SW can help with advice lol 

wondering what JR is googling lol, “how to date a woman?” :D

9 hours ago, triplem said:

In this drama , it’s the CEO that’s the third wheel to the OTP romance :lol:  . Imagine how broken his heart will be when OYS gets together with KJR. We shall send @Ameera Ali to him :D 

the part where he was ruffling his own hair ? Do you think he’s fighting these feelings that are clearly developing? The way he looked at her at the MT ( the team trip ) ..heart eyes :love:. There’s going to be more jealousy next week with everyone paying so much attention to her well being :D 

Clueless namja! :sweatingbullets: 

Looking at JR outfit, maybe it was after the MT. If the script is up to me (:P), they declared to be a couple during the MT and started dating earnestly but due to JR's inexperience in dating, he behaved logically (hence SW's comment). And he was trying to do something for JS but it failed miserably so he was so exasperated like 'what do I do?' or 'why is this turning this way' - that sort of thinking. 

Okay, off to watch EP6 with sub! Wish me luck.I'm getting readied with blanket and all sort of things to cover my eyes or mouth during toe curling scenes. :w00t:

I agree with you guys about YR. She's too difficult to deal with. I loved what @bebebisous33 said about the similarities between YR/SW and JR/YS relationships. SW will have a hard time to "touch YR's heart" again. I wish we could see more of him too, I find his character warm and interesting. That girl that works with him is SO ANNOYING, I don't like her.

Our main couple is getting more and more intimate. I think that their first kiss is getting closer. I hope so! 

18 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Clueless namja! :sweatingbullets: 

Looking at JR outfit, maybe it was after the MT. If the script is up to me (:P), they declared to be a couple during the MT and started dating earnestly but due to JR's inexperience in dating, he behaved logically (hence SW's comment). And he was trying to do something for JS but it failed miserably so he was so exasperated like 'what do I do?' or 'why is this turning this way' - that sort of thinking. 

Okay, off to watch EP6 with sub! Wish me luck.I'm getting readied with blanket and all sort of things to cover my eyes or mouth during toe curling scenes. :w00t:

Im also inclined to believe some form of dating starts next week before the kiss; considering she says things like “does he really like me or not” and sewon’s “how can dating be this logical?” Bahaha. Then if I may have my way in the script too, the flowers and finger heart come as a peace offering which makes her squee happily..

but of course it’ll have to be the stalker that sends those flowers.. :crazy:

On 2/19/2019 at 8:27 PM, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple@xyso@Winksteyk@ktcjdrama @turtlegirl @evie7 @lolly84@intrariver@ck1Oz

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lj@nubianlegalmind @Feriz @bairama @thefungster @paolaadl @mouse007@Jayan @Cindy Tjioe@dulcinea1@turtle0217

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink: @staygold@abnoch@Zazu2017 @moreenke

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

@triplem i will vote for episode 9-10 

Sweet KJR

Stumbled upon this on IG and I can't help but to share this with you. I can say, KJR is bf goals. Very considerate of OJS. Very lucky girl.:kiss_wink:

Anyway, i'm an occasional kdrama viewer, i only watch kdramas if i like the couple. And I can say, i'm quite smitten with this two since goblin days. Lucky us, they were paired again.:love:  i just have to control myself before i ship them IRL cause I know i'll be left broken hearted if it won't happen. :(

However, let's enjoy the ride guys. :o

Aww~ my heart goes out to that pitiful "getting over crush like LTE" lawyer... I feel bad for laughing a lil too hard when the delivery guy told her to wait after a decade when he's made up his mind. Brutal. 

Ha no wonder Yoon-Seo is freezing. Look at how flimsy her clothing is. Like geez girl I know style is great and all but health matters more. 

She may not look the sharpest but she sure displays a gift of memory LoL. I was impressed too by that bento thing she put together. She just seemed too prim & proper to get her hands dirty? Still I love how she puts effort into everything, it's really inspirational.. 

I'm getting a lot of "Legally Blonde" vibes from Yoon-Seo. 

ooooo this drama... you make my heart full :heart: 

All their scenes together are adorable... from the scene about being single to the last scene with the hand in his pocket! :lol: 

Is there a reason why JS didnt want to tell JR that Hyuk Joon was her manager?? I was curious why she said he was her cousin? 

Still not feeling YR character and I thought it was great when JR was defending that the prosecution neglected to investigate the case accurately... though the outcome was still sad. 

I am so excited for next week, I think JR is going to start pursing JS. EXCITED! :grin:

Archived