[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@staygold anyone see @intrariver is she hiding in closet figuring , how all went wrong , with her analysing  :mrgreen: 

9AE1BAB4-AF89-41BC-BC36-1FE2CFBB6717.gif

Imagine how broken his heart will be when OYS gets together with KJR. We shall send @Ameera Ali to him :D 

Sure  my pick up line work every time :blush:

D3F86BD5-0F83-4A19-875E-0D1B16390FF8.gif

@triplem can you help make gif of OJS cute moves whenever she thought about KJR? Tonight's episode was when she was in bed wearing green sweater, after the elevator scene. At around 14 minute mark, when she crossed her hand in front, then moving her head and shoulder from side to side. And one more is from last night's episode, after KJR handed her the key to his car outside the prison building. At around 48 minute mark. Again she is swinging her head and shoulder side to side.... Thanks dear!! And my next bet of first kiss is ep.7-8, because I'm impatient :P

I see a pattern btw... At first, KJR didn't want to catch OJS when she was falling, but then later on, he caught her well when she was falling. Next, he didn't let OJS put her hand into his pocket, but then later he allowed her, in fact he was the one who put her hand in... Our lawyer is learning fast ;):D

@Matilda_Anne @katakwasabi @Super Gal99 wanna join us here? I don't think I've seen you in this thread. Are you guys watching this drama?

Oooh I hope those flowers are from JR and not the stalker! But now I have a feeling they are not from JR since he is a little "slow". :unsure: 

I haven't commented on the secondary couple really because like you all I have no interest in them. Will they even have a story line or was YR just put there to make JS jealous and SW put there so JR has a friend ? Hrmm. I'm perplexed a bit by why they're in the story.

The "man" voice in the preview...it looks like there is another guy on the company outing with them, a new guy. Did anyone else catch a glimpse of that? Maybe it's whoever that is. Btw, why is the company outing called an MT? What does that stand for? I'm curious. 

Oh come on Jung-Rok don't be stingy!:P Just "share" your pocket with Yoon-Seo aish tsk. tsk. Poor thing I felt SO embarassed for her! I would've wished for the earth to swallow me whole or something:rolleyes:

And then for goodness sakes, during that company get together thing, was he really THAT clueless?! He had to put Yoon-Seo on the spot like that W H Y Y Y!!?? And men wonder why women are hard to understand LoL. It's 'cause of thoughtless hiccups like these YO. 

Though that UFO was hilarious af!! Ha-Ha:lol::lol::lol: 

Ok done watching episode 5! Ang my lord, my thigh is red now due to slapping out of giddiness because of JS silly innocent and adorable way liking our attorney JR, that hand in the pocket scene I will never forget in my entire kdrama life :DI just died in embarrassment for her! Hahaha! And JR is also innocent about the pasta! I just have to catch my breath when she was drunk and complain that she didn’t eat pasta! Hahaha! And that pink decoration just floored me, especially the heart post it! But in fairness OJS is one of capable secretary of a lawyer huh? From not knowing how to transfer call to helping JR in the cases, I really admire her, I think when she put her heart into it she really shine like she said that she learned a lot in portraying different role in her drama, but why I’m wondering why is is bad in acting? Hahaha! 

Her advise to attorney DMH is just heartfelt that she followed her advice, hahaha that she herself is so innocent! That ending scene “do you like me?” Just made me scream in my pillow! Hahaha! Thank God I’m not really watching spoiler prior to watching, I will just wait for episode 6 to be sub! 

@turtlegirl I can understand why the secondary couple feels a little disconnected to the story as we don't see YR and SW interact with OYS. Moreover, we barely see SW. Nevertheless, since the title is "touch your heart", we have to imagine that SW will have a lot to do before YYR's heart is really touched again. Not only her pride is in her way but also her ambition and her social background combined with an inferiority complex. 

YYR's personality is not really appealing because she represents the total opposite of OYS. But YR has never learnt to accept help from others. Notice that she keeps trying to do everything on her own. YYR is cold and selfish, she can't read how people feel and what they think. She doesn't really care. Yet, we see that SW is more like OYS. He might come from a rich family, yet he is hardworking, warm and not selfish. The only wrongdoing he committed was to confess to YYR before KJR. SW has been there to help KJR to understand OYS's feelings better: her past (he was the one who revealed what really happened hence KJR could understand OYS's reaction and trauma), her jealousy (pasta meal) so he is a big help. So I guess, YYR might have to face something huge in order to change little by little. Just like KJR is learning through OYS, YYR will have a similar experience. Besides, I can understand why YYR is acting like that (although I don't like her behavior). YYR has been harassed and gossiped in the past: the incident of 2 years ago was mentioned twice in front of her... then the other male prosecutor keeps hurting her with his hateful comments. To me, it looks like her job means everything to her and coming from a poor family, it is understandable to think that her job represents her life. 

@ktcjdrama It looks like the pattern can be perceived with the dinner invitation. First dinner invitation and the dinner were not great: he made a mistake how he invited her, then while eating, he said some unpleasant things to OYS. At the end, he invited her again but this time, the atmosphere was different. He is definitely learning...

3 minutes ago, mslilith said:

@bebebisous33 Well you put it like that I can see your point. Like I get it truly. But just because someone is bullying her, doesn’t mean she needs to lash out. Maybe she should complain HR about this other co-worker

But her problem is that she has never learnt to ask for help and to rely on others because she thinks, doing such a thing is like admitting that you are weak. She will never show her pain and her struggles to anyone.  

I am not  siding  with YYR but I did read her character  description.  I grimace as I write this because  she did date SW for 7 years. And  he  was transferred out after he decided to make a nolle prosequi on her father. I compared  subs from the 2 sites. One of the viki editors is an attorney  and I worked  with  her on legal  dramas before. 

Either way her father  was suspected  of fraud but not prosecuted but  charges dropped. By her boyfriend.  What a hot mess. I don't  know how a prickly,  defensive poor person is supposed  to behave in this situation. 

That  new female lawyer's father- is he in the Secret Service? And how come SW's father was ok with  YYR for 7 years then? Either way until she sorts out  if she wants support she is in a lonely  position  in a very non- supportive  team. Why the heck does anyone want to be a prosecutor  in Korea again ? Anyway  if the writer wants to develop her character and her dad is still around it will  be messy.

However this drama  has a very minimal  cast. Just  the office, her 2 agency colleague and not even passerbys on the street. Guess that  means  no family members  will enter  this drama's  plot.

Poor  YIN Seoul is freezing  and she is in miniskirt and doing night scenes. It was snowing  still this week.

I know I have  watched quite a few LDW dramas before.  How come I never noticed his open expressions  before? It is so suited  to a rom com. His " can't  understand, bewildered then amused/ drawn  to her  " expression  has been charming.  Ok very charming. I can see all the emotions running across his face. I watched the last scene several times. And the preview made me laugh. 

But was SW's part that small in the book?

Archived