[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

8 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

know that guy is a jerk and that he wronged her..but that does not give her the right to blame JR or others

She is insecure and petty right now. Also isn't she also a bit too interested in knowing what is keeping him busy when he refused to have coffee with her! That was too weird. 

@mslilith True, the other friend knows her as an ex too so he wud know her better. Oh wait till she loses the case! She might turn more unreasonable.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boss and EJ (older office woman). I dunno what they're talking about but JS comes in and they're mentioning elevators and kissing. Whatever they're saying, JS totally misunderstands they are talking about JR and her. JS leaves and Boss says something like elevator is a good place for romance . 

Suddenly we see mama's boy and subway auntie in the elevator. And the elevator goes out. They start arguing. The lights flicker and mama's boy runs and hides in subway aunties arms. She pushes him off and he hits his head. Aww poor mama's boy lol. 

SW having a meeting with the young woman who works in his office who we think likes him. She says something that upsets him. He goes to cafe and sees YR sitting and working. He buys her a piece of cake and comes over to join her. YR pretty much almost immediately gets up and leaves. 

YR working in her office.

JR also working in his office. 

JR seems on to something. Talking to JS. Seems to convince him to let her come investigate with him. 

@staygold This is so true. She might become vindictive.

Which makes me wonder, like why does he want her still? He was jealous because of the pasta thing. And he wants to befriend her again. And isn’t over her? Like she doesn’t seem that nice. You know those people who pretend to be super nice, but are terrible will do anything to get what they want. And will stab you like Judas would have done if it was worth it. 

JR and JS visit the crime scene. It's creepy. There is still blood splatter on the wall. We see a reenactment of the stabbing. JR is explaining stuff  to JS. Uh oh someone is there. Dude comes in and hits him over the head. He's okay though whew. He gets up and chases the man down. The man seems nuts. Dang JR knows some martial arts. Police show up and arrest him. JS running up and asks are you ok. But JR wants to know if she's ok aww. JS is very upset by the blood on him. She can't stop crying. Aww. He sends her home in a taxi. 

JR goes to police station. The guy who hit him is sitting there. He's either autistic or mentally handicapped. Aww the guy thought it was a burglar. Now he feels bad for hitting JR. But then he mentions something that shocks JR. He must have witnessed something. YR shows up at the police station. Looks very stern and suspicious of the man. She calls someone in her car. Meanwhile JR is calling someone too. JR walks to his car and suddenly JS is standing there. She's still very concerned. She takes him to the hospital to get his cut cleaned awww.

JR drives JS home. JS opening up to him some more and still very concerned for him. They make the pinky promise, I guess that he won't go and get hurt again or something aww. Cuuute. Favorite ost playing yaay. They so cute. 

JR gets home. SW cleaning, sees his cut what happened? JR doesn't really respond just goes to his office. JR remembering what the man said at the police station. 

Next day JR and JS meeting with boss about the case. JS and JR are bickering a bit. Boss has to intervene. Not sure what they are saying but boss is explaining something to JS. Think he's picking on JR. Now they are throwing light hits at each other. 

Paralegal is out in the neighborhood of the murder to try and get witnesses I think. He's talking to a store worker. Finds out some interesting info. Goes to tell JR and JS. Could the mentally handicapped man have been the culprit? Seems the store worker saw him that night. Hrmmmmm. The mystery deepens.

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

JR gets home. SW cleaning, sees his cut what happened? JR doesn't really respond just goes to his office. JR remembering what the man said at the police station. 

Next day JR and JS meeting with boss about the case. JS and JR are bickering a bit. Boss has to intervene. Not sure what they are saying but boss is explaining something to JS. Think he's picking on JR. Now they are throwing light hits at each other. 

Paralegal is out in the neighborhood of the murder to try and get witnesses I think. He's talking to a store worker. Finds out some interesting info. Goes to tell JR and JS. Could the mentally handicapped man have been the culprit? Seems the store worker saw him that night. Hrmmmmm. The mystery deepens.

oXLa8u4.gif

Spoiler

049yOJQ.gif

Mcun7wZ.gif

Spoiler

5ltmMgV.gif

x0UAk1i.gif

YR is interviewing the mentally handicapped man. What does she think is going On? Hrmmm.

Back at Always, JR leaving the office. JS gives him some vitamin immune booster or something. She's still concerned about his cut. He's insisting that he's fine. 

JR meeting with defendant again. She still won't talk. He mentions a name. This name I keep hearing but I'm not sure who it is. Park something or other. 

Back at Always, everyone is waiting for JR. He comes in and asks to speak with paralegal. Mentions the Park name again. JS listening in and comes in to provide some insight me thinks. She's gonna go with the paralegal somewhere. JR gives her some nice words before she leaves. Googly eyes.

Trial day 2. Mentally handicapped guy watching on tv in a store as defendant arrives. He is the Park guy, ok. He seems distressed. Think defendant was like older sister to him. JS and paralegal meet him on the street. JS sits with Park and talks to him. She's trying to get him to open up. He's crying I think about his "older sister" slash defendant being hurt. Yeah I think he is the culprit and she is protecting him. Sad all around .

Archived