[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

@triplem  - i feel like i'm so late to the game but I think we might get a kiss scene in ep 7-8! 

but hello everyone! I took a massive break from korean dramas and picked this one up after hearing about LDW and YIN reunion! 

It's probably because I haven't watched a drama since When Stars Land but this couple is so freshing and their chemistry is on point! 

I really don't care for Yoo Reum or the Se kwon storyline? Is that just me?? I dont understand why we have this side couple... is needed in this drama? unless they were characters in the original webtoon. I hope we don't linger too long on their story. 

excited for the next episode!!! :heart::heart:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aigoooo...poor our girl...last ep was definitly not a good one for her ;)

First he didn't like her pink choices for his office (though i give him right on that :vicx:)...then he left her out for pasta lunch (though he hurried back to have a lunch with her)...then he wanted to clear things in front of everyone :huh: and finally he asked her such a delicate question openly in the street :o...men! :rolleyes::D...not to mention wrong pocket thing :lol:

I'll be really glad today when he'll see what's look like to feel jealousy! ;)...though i adore him...he's so smart but how come he's so slow to get feelings...it's time he wakes up...looking fwd to OTP's future scenes

BTW...i don't like his lady prosecutor friend's behaviour...when she found out he'll be accross her in that case she should of show a bit of worry cause he does have a reputation to be a good lawyer but wish them both to do their best ...not to be mad at him ...she seemed selfish

Lee Dong Wook Gets Jealous After Mistaking Yoo In Na’s Manager As Her Boyfriend In “Touch Your Heart”

c472d378360946a4b0b0d40f4d99fe44.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

Feb 21, 2019
by L. Kim

A misunderstanding causes Lee Dong Wook to become filled with jealousy in tvN’s “Touch Your Heart”!

Oh Jin Shim (Yoo In Na) is a top actress that goes to work at a law firm with the perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook). Oh Eui Sik plays Gong Hyeok Jun, who is Oh Jin Shim’s manager since her debut. Having been by her side through everything, he and Oh Jin Shim are like siblings, and he loves and cares for her more than anyone.

In one of the photos, Lee Dong Wook gazes warily at Oh Eui Sik, seemingly mistaking Yoo In Na’s manager as her boyfriend. The two men are also caught in a scene with the actress, causing viewers to wonder what happened to them.

Previously, Oh Eui Sik had embarrassed Yoo In Na by questioning, “I’m just asking, but do you like the lawyer?” In the photos, Oh Eui Sik is giving Lee Dong Wook a hard, protective stare, as if he is sensing that the lawyer and actress are in a blossoming relationship.

oh-eui-sik-lee-dong-wook.png

The production crew shared, “In episode six today, Lee Dong Wook will begin to mistake Oh Eui Sik as Yoo In Na’s boyfriend. Lee Dong Wook’s jealousy will accelerate the romance between him and Yoo In Na by heralding an unexpected game of push-and-pull.”

“Touch Your Heart” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

7 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I think I'm gonna lose the bet so I already have a sad picture picked out lol. But maybe not, you never know. At least I'm certain we will get more cuteness between these two in tonight's (tomorrow for me) episode. I think the scene with JR getting hit over the head will be the cliffhanger since we have no scenes in the preview with him wearing any kind of head bandage. Btw, I guess they really do get stuck in the elevator. That will be fun. Of course a perfect time for some kissing but don't think it will happen :P

Oh come on chingu...we still have 5, less or so, hours of hope...anything can happen in that elevator ...or after he get hit, it might not be the last scene (naive me right? :lol:) she might hold him in her arms, he wakes up, she's happy and... :D

So...don't give up yet my dear friend! Long live hope :D

They are taking the love notes to another level in yesterday’s ep - So cute. Hearts were literally shooting out of their eyes in the morning. By afternoon, the notes were gone in a jealous fit. Hehe.

Her conversations are so cryptic - we understand and she knows but he is thoroughly confused by her behavior. Love that about the show. 

I also loved that that he called her out at the coy dinner cos he truly didn’t have the slightest idea why she was so upset. He is so logical and earnest in his cluelessness that it’s comical. My god, this precious guy belongs to the stone ages. 

I enjoyed watching her bounce around him like an excited elementary school kid happily reading in between the lines positively and his awkward straight-shooting style.

All the misinterpretations and crazy excuses were so much fun to watch - Practically died laughing when she stuck her hands in HiS pockets instead of her own to hide from the cold! Gosh these two.

more tomorrow hopefully!

I mean even my little black heart didn’t have chance all fluttering that were happening. 

Waiting for another episode feels so long. 

But seriously how come they didn’t know how much issurance money would be? Also the prosecutor evil lady witch is so mean. I get that case can literally break or make her career, but you don’t need to be like that. Also why the other man is still lusting towards her. I wouldn’t. 

I hope they will share background story of our cute lawyer. And he better win this case. 

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I think I'm gonna lose the bet so I already have a sad picture picked out lol. But maybe not, you never know. At least I'm certain we will get more cuteness between these two in tonight's (tomorrow for me) episode. I think the scene with JR getting hit over the head will be the cliffhanger since we have no scenes in the preview with him wearing any kind of head bandage. Btw, I guess they really do get stuck in the elevator. That will be fun. Of course a perfect time for some kissing but don't think it will happen :P

For some reason I missed your post. 

And truth to be told, I also picked mama boy’s lawyer gif just in case I lost the bet. Lol 

30 minutes ago, mslilith said:

But seriously how come they didn’t know how much issurance money would be? Also the prosecutor evil lady witch is so mean. I get that case can literally break or make her career, but you don’t need to be like that. Also why the other man is still lusting towards her. I wouldn’t. 

I think it would be easy for prosecution to gain that information first because they can just issue a warrant to have that information from insurance company. 

On the orher hand, the defending side need those information from their client and to me the suspect isn’t exactly coorperating that JR need Mr Lee to do a background search first before deciding on anything. 

But to his credit, he already knew his client has a job in insurance industry before so the relevation did not shock/shook him too much. 

But the damage is done nonetheless...

Still laughing at pocket scene :D

D93E3B8A-B114-4857-B499-00A289E986DC.gif

.. oh poor thing , he just made her doubt herself, of course they do that in movies , it’s understandable mistake :mrgreen:

On another note, can someone please smack that annoying ambitious male colleague of YR? Geeez, how petty can he be..... <_<

Yay, let’s play torture game :D

Can I be your wielding hitwoman :wub:?

- I’m good playing paper , scissors & rock 

D38B4FF7-279F-44F3-88EB-B66AF4D0D96B.gif

4E95DC91-AF94-4C3A-9857-7079A43AE5AD.gif

But how cute the note was :wub:

she already thinking of him as superhero & I wonder what our superman up to today , no kiss I hope - I don’t want to lose a bet:D 

Spoiler

33F80E91-35F4-41C5-874C-45D6096D2967.gif

.. how he playing a superhero in ur watch @triplem , that could lead to kiss :tounge_xd:

@Far^away Excellent points. The amount definitely swayd others opinion. But I think whomever is hiding in that crime scene might be the one who did it. I just have that feeling. Totes I can be wrong. 

Oh yes that ambitious co-worker YR is being really thirsty and petty. Yes we know you wanted the case. He should ask their boss why didn’t he get it. 

There are many people in this show that I wouldn’t mind if they dissapeared. Accidentally fell into water and they can’t swim?

@Far^away i agree he already knew that the fact she was working with insurance will be her missfortune...but when prosecution stated it out loud with exact amount was difficult to hear and bigger damage was done

As for poor woman and weak cooperation from her side i think its cause she already make up her peace she'll be convicted...to tell the truth i feel sorry for poor woman...she needs to hear (just like our girl heard from JR) that she's just a victim and that she's not alone...i hope she'll open up if not first then parallel with appearing that someone who hurt JR...possible real killer

1 hour ago, mslilith said:

Oh yes that ambitious co-worker YR is being really thirsty and petty. Yes we know you wanted the case. He should ask their boss why didn’t he get it. 

There are many people in this show that I wouldn’t mind if they dissapeared. Accidentally fell into water and they can’t swim?

We r a bit mean? :P ...about accidentally missing characters i mean ;)

As for prosecutor lady...i found it uncomfortable when she said to her ex that not everyone was born with silver spoon in their mouth...what does it mean?...she has more rights to fight, to achieve first...they should let her and give up?  

15 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

As for prosecutor lady...i found it uncomfortable when she said to her ex that not everyone was born with silver spoon in their mouth...what does it mean?...she has more rights to fight, to achieve first...they should let her and give up?

I think at this point YR's focus has shifted from doing the right thing to being acknowledged by her team. The jerk colleague of her triggered her enough by repeatedly bringing up her background. So right now she is not thinking straight and might be feeling let down by KJR too because he took the case against her. Hence the tantrum/outburst!

@triplem prepare a losing gif for me!! I think I might need it next week itself! :P

Episode 6 let's have some fun yaay.

Repeat of ending scene...this time JR talked to himself a bit before asking if she likes him. She is acting flustered and taken aback. Oh he was referring to some steet sign for a restaurant? Someone mentioned that in a comment earlier. I will have to watch with subs to understand lol. JR you are clueless but it's cute hehe.

Ok so they've gone out to eat meat. Think he's looking up info about her dramas while they're eating and running his mouth so she shoves food in it to shush him up. Or else he was making fun of her for never dating tho I'm certain he hasn't either. 

Next day, JR meeting with boss. Boss seems concerned about the case. He seems to be hounding JR. JR reassures him.

JR and JS are working late. Think he tells her to go home but she says it's ok I'm ok. JS gets call from manager "hi oppa" JR gives a sideays glance. She leaves but he follows her to the elevator. He wants a good glance at this oppa haha. Elevator shakes. JS scared but JR calmly presses the emergency button (there are buttons haha). JS calls her oppa. JR annoyed hehe.

@zagigirl Well maybe tiny bit. I think she really thought he would drop that case. Or not even try to his job properly. It’s like she thinks she is better than him or something.  

@staygold Those outburts were so uncalled for. Because in the of day it’s just work. But she is taking it super personally like it’s an personal attack. But I think now KJR sees her what kind of person she truly is. Maybe that is why that other friend wasn’t suprised at all. 

12 minutes ago, staygold said:

I think at this point YR's focus has shifted from doing the right thing to being acknowledged by her team. The jerk colleague of her triggered her enough by repeatedly bringing up her background. So right now she is not thinking straight and might be feeling let down by KJR too because he took the case against her. Hence the tantrum/outburst!

@triplem prepare a losing gif for me!! I think I might need it next week itself! :P

I know that guy is a jerk and that he wronged her..but that does not give her the right to blame JR or others...she should know him better and that he would not ask for a case against her but that he had to accept it...as much bad as she feels she shouldn't be this hostile twds her's friends...

Well i know...as good as JR is he won't mind her :blush:

The lights suddenly go out and JR comes up to her and holds her shoulders and asks are you ok. Dang it perfect kiss time but lights come back on and elevator door opens.

Manager runs up, JS are you Ok? Now manager is scolding JR for not taking care of JS or something. JS is so embarrassed, shuffles manager out and scolds him. Think she accidentally admits she likes JR now she's trying to deny it. I dunno I'm sure it's funny whatever is being said.

JR walks into his place. Not happy. "Oppa," he repeats.

JS sitting in bed thinking about her savior JR in the elevator. Holding her heart acting giddy again.

Next morning, JS at office early working hard. She talks to herself in the mirror. JR doesn't hear it though. JR walks in, upset. Think he mentions JS' boyfriend but JS is like he's not my boyfriend! Now he's happy again hehe cute. 

Archived