[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

I DONT WANT TO BE BITTER BUT DID YOU SEE TVN’s POSTS SO MANY PREVIEW, AND BTS for Her Private Life!! This so unfair for THY!! I hate this feeling

ikr!! i notice how they are promoting her private life far more better.  but if i am not mistaken tyh still had better ratings?

On 4/17/2019 at 11:12 PM, riiko1988 said:

ikr!! i notice how they are promoting her private life far more better.  but if i am not mistaken tyh still had better ratings?

Maybe that’s why they’re promoting it so much... TYH didn’t need that cos many were already invested in LDW & YIN before drama even started.

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of the newer shows have lower ratings. Like 3.2 or less.

People in this thread kept saying the ratings for TYH were low. Not true. They were solid. 

SBS is a much bigger network and has shows with ratings 3.2 and lower....

• 10 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 2:37 AM, cafe99 said:

To be honest, I'm not feeling the dumb heroine and smart guy trope... like, it's 2019 and people still has to put a woman in the role of dumb (or whatever synonymous/phrasing accommodates them).

Like, she's cartoonish dumb (but anyway, DUMB), and no even for the sake of "it's funny/it's a parody/don't take it too serious thi is a ligth rom-com!!111!" that gets a pass... 

No matter how much we achieve with respect, women's rights, achievements, you name it;  women still are reduced to a harmful stereotype ... whatever the justification they want to say to themselves or to others, this is a harmful stereotype that continues to be maintained and dispersed, and on top of that transmitted by tv AND celebrated (because it's cute-funny-it's a romcom-take it easy-etc) over and over again and again.

With what is happening in the world and in our countries, it is a pity that we continue perpetrating toxic stereotypes.

Women are not your dumb comedic relief/fantasy... And I'm tired of dumb heroines, women can be so much more than your shinny dumb item. Women are (and can be) plenty of things (and dumb too! but that's not the only trait that A HUMAN BEING has)...

And please, do not try to justify the unjustifiable. 

she ain't dumb though. In later episodes, she actually gets into the job, and you can see her actually excelling. For example, she mastered all the things she needed in a short span of time.

• 3 months later...

Extremely late to this drama but just finished watching this and it was exactly what I needed. Needed a break from all the twisty turny suspense dramas/movies I've been watching. To be honest, I only picked this drama because of the main couple pairing that I liked from Goblin but definitely did not regret watching this!! Wish I watched it sooner too.

It was super light-hearted, made me lol nearly every ep. Not too much drama but still had some kind of plot. The side characters were all hilarious and lovable too! Pace was good too. Really pleasantly surprised.

Loved it whenever she reenacted her ads lmfao I couldn't stop giggling when she was first in his office omg. Just thinking about it is making me smile. 

I guess in a way, you need to be in a certain mood to be able to watch something corny/ cute like this one.

Overall Lee Dong Wook and Yoo Ina are so cute together on-screen even though some scenes would've been too cheesy for me, for some reason I didn't mind them!! hehehehe is it their chemistry - no idea! just loved it :D  defs watch if you want something chill.

Archived