Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

I sincerely think that LDW looked sad in that farewell speech... :lol: wae wae wae?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

@Ameera Ali @triplem 

Dan x Choi pass... Now got new couple material below. Choi x Kwon :skull::naughty:

Haha kidding....still love this 2 :heart::lol:

eNp4tTu.gif

Spoiler

Smooth Mr Choi. This reminded me of Master Sun... in one of scene So Ji Sub also do this. 

q4b1MDT.gif

And last one Moooon Hee.... Yun Hyuuuk.... OMG fainted @sushilicious ...

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I sincerely think that LDW looked sad in that farewell speech... :lol: wae wae wae?

Wrong thread, Darling....Shippers Paradise is next door...:joy:

• LOL 13

Just wanted to say thank you for contributing to the thread. I just watched it. Alternatively squirming in embarassment at how embarrassing Dan and Choi were. Then supporting them. Then she makes me squirm again. That couple is a hoot.

What can I say? The writer must have secretly wanted to comment on the fan shipping. That was an excellently done piece of writing about a celebrity romance. All my secret speculations all acted out written by a writer. Hahaha.

3 good dramas in a row. I want to pinch myself. Encounter, Romance book is a supplement and this. I have never hit good romance dramas in a row before. I now need to go back and rewatch it.

Hard to comment on LDY and YIN. They are both luminous here.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Watched ep 16 with subs. Lots of cute and fun moments. JR and JS looked so good in the end scene. All in all it has been a really nice drama. 

A huge thanks to everyone on the thread! Seriously y'all made me laugh so hard so many times which I really appreciate. 

Hope to see y'all on another thread soon!! :heart:

Oh yeah, I can change my profile pic now...but what to change it to? Hmmmm how about a picture of a shrimp and avocado subway sandwich? Just kidding! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've watched with subs... still very cute and sweet and grins all the way... even more so actually.

The CEO is so petty, he even asked what is the text that made KJR smiled, and KJR also entertained him when he asked what is he going to reply OJS's text with, lol.... The duo CEO cousins are so funny....

I think the premise of ep.16 is to further cement the love and devotion between our OTP. Like when the article about OYS and her male lead, how she was so worried that KJR would misunderstand it, in fact he was more worried seeing that she is thinner and looking tired. Such an understanding boyfriend.

This really is a great drama, so fun and heartwarming.... I love it! It is a keeper! :kiss_wink: I want a sequel already!!! I miss all of them already... I think I won't mind watching any whatever story line as long as the whole cast of ALWAYS team is back, with their Vitamin ~ Goddess OYS. Gonna miss them so much!!!!

I agree .. I finally watch Ep 16 with subs. I actually love it, and really appreciate the sweet and gentle loving portrayed by our OTP.  sVery fitting end per the title.  All the others got their love accepted and some got rejected  yet so tenderly..it's almost beautiful. Thanks Director-nim, PD-nim, Writer-nim. I feel no lack of love for the show, and toward our Cute Couple. And all cast.  Plus I admit am grateful to all at this forum too. Thanks Everyone!

Hope to meet again, in other Kdrama. :heart::star:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Im borderline lurker here. But let me say proper Goodbye to everyone here :mrgreen: 

JBRPOe9.jpg

Especially to chingu who always drag me on off here @Ameera Ali @triplem @cenching ::lol:

Spoiler

qHWD6Qb.jpg

a48WoTz.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Wrong thread, Darling....Shippers Paradise is next door...:joy:

Let me fix it... it should qualify to stay in this thread now ~~

I sincerely think that LDW looked sad in his farewell speech about his character Kwon Jung Rok in the drama Touch Your Heart... :lol: wae wae wae?

• LOL 6

So just watched last episode. This have been a cute drama from the start to finish! we got a marriage proposal just not our main couple. have to say Se won and Yeo reum have become one of my favorite in this drama. their mature romance and that we could see how yeo roum in the end smile and become more loose was heartwarming. You got your girl back se won :D 

then wee have our OTP that had to learn how to love and how to navigate a relationship. love how they both talked true every bump they got, and also how much they trust each other. there could be lot more drama and misunderstanding but they did blow that away. I can see them getting married and having kids in the future. but I am glad they did not rush that as I can see them just enjoying dating for a while :wub:

Also our ukulele couple, alway funn :D

really gonna miss them and Alway law firm crew :cold_sweat:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Wow I am gonna miss this drama. I love the flow it went, nothing dragged (the stalker arc or break up) and there wasn’t any ridiculous cliches or overused tropes for a romance kdrama. Was it just me that got some legally blonde vibes when YS set up her secretary desk all pink? I also sometimes thought when watching this how you could see this as sunny and grim reincarnated getting to live out their lives like how they wanted to. KHS really did a good job going into character, most notably her voice. It took some getting used to but after getting to know her character better and everything, it just all made sense and I actually give props to KHS for getting so immersed in a role that she seems very different from the previous roles she’s done, and of course I’m gonna miss uri male lead :heart: was it also just me that thought this the biggest grins I ever seen him have in a male lead role?

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I can't stop smiling from the last episode.  It was just very simple and sweet.  Love the ending scene. and of course the hottie LDW in a dashing tux and fixed hair.  <3  

Now I'm going to back to watch Hotel King just so I could see more of Wookie in a suit! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

So no Blu-Ray Director’s Cut DVD ... they decided to cancel it... WAEEEEE?? :bawling:

WHAT? I thought the survey got at least 1,000 signatures from fans! Did they say WHY they don't want to produce a DVD? And do most KDramas get DVD box sets? Or is that rare??? 

• Like 2

@Lawyerh ,  @cenching & @triplem I know u didn’t watch it yet but I couldn’t help myself :sweat_smile:

6B5DDA7D-5048-4E2B-AA56-3241C8EAF16B.gif

15538857091553885703.gif

how funny , he keep pointing at them holding  hand , as if everybody blind to the fact he in love with her hand  , this guy is something else :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I had a chance to finally re-watch the drama in one sitting... There are a few subtle moments that I think was not highlighted and it's such a shame... For example, after break up, Jung Rok decided not to bring his car and take the bus everyday after work, someone actually asked him about this, I think Se Wan... later we see him sitting in the same bus station looking at the big billboard of OYS... aside from the breakdown, I think it was a very touching reveal... now we know why he forgo driving his car and instead prefer to ride the bus and even keeps on missing each bus schedule... it was the only time he can see OYS everyday... :(

• Like 9

2 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

WHAT? I thought the survey got at least 1,000 signatures from fans! Did they say WHY they don't want to produce a DVD? And do most KDramas get DVD box sets? Or is that rare??? 

To be honest the day of DVD box sets is no longer common. Many TVN dramas don’t do it anymore. My last rom com TOP star Yoo Baek also cancelled it & if remember correctly even Encounter with its large following did not have it  

@Ameera Ali haha . I’m gonna miss Dan -Choi Couple as much as I miss the OTP . 

This was a wonderful sweet drama right to the end , one which gave me the closure I craved for my ship on Goblin. Would not have minded a bit of fan service showing post married life ( with a time skip ) of them juggling work & babies. Haha I wanted some baby hedgehogs :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, nize143 said:

I had a chance to finally re-watch the drama in one sitting... There are a few subtle moments that I think was not highlighted and it's such a shame... For example, after break up, Jung Rok decided not to bring his car and take the bus everyday after work, someone actually asked him about this, I think Se Wan... later we see him sitting in the same bus station looking at the big billboard of OYS... aside from the breakdown, I think it was a very touching reveal... now we know why he forgo driving his car and instead prefer to ride the bus and even keeps on missing each bus schedule... it was the only time he can see OYS everyday... :(

I was also curious about YS family. She met Jrs dad (that was the funniest future in law meeting ever...way to make a first impression XD) but there weren’t many friends or family Shawn on YS side. Which I’m fine with cause I take no family over seeing drama of a disapproving monster in law or something.

• Like 7