Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

@Lawyerh & @triplem

I can’t keep up with CEO , he so funny the way he was arguing with his cousin over YS & JR  , I don’t know if he was insulting him or complementing him :joy: He done what he have to do to make JR shine , it’s wasn’t easy when YS is goddesses, bad actor , involved in scandal, & got bad attitude  :mrgreen:

4304983F-E5F3-4C4E-8307-7CA536E601D2.jpg

6120BABF-3501-43DA-AE34-E185E573517A.jpg

D577EBF2-6B0E-481E-84AB-203DE7D30A5B.jpg

.. I don’t know how his mind work , hate mail not something to be happy about :joy:

The Bonus 

Spoiler

013C18A3-4E75-43B0-82B6-441ABCBBFC80.jpg

734C692C-39FC-4AAD-9EF9-C12A898C9DC3.jpg

:mrgreen: 100% these two are 

06259F00-D149-4A58-A727-33373B20AA2A.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

I've watched with subs... still very cute and sweet and grins all the way... even more so actually.

The CEO is so petty, he even asked what is the text that made KJR smiled, and KJR also entertained him when he asked what is he going to reply OJS's text with, lol.... The duo CEO cousins are so funny....

I think the premise of ep.16 is to further cement the love and devotion between our OTP. Like when the article about OYS and her male lead, how she was so worried that KJR would misunderstand it, in fact he was more worried seeing that she is thinner and looking tired. Such an understanding boyfriend.

This really is a great drama, so fun and heartwarming.... I love it! It is a keeper! :kiss_wink: I want a sequel already!!! I miss all of them already... I think I won't mind watching any whatever story line as long as the whole cast of ALWAYS team is back, with their Vitamin ~ Goddess OYS. Gonna miss them so much!!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 12

Maybe I was expecting too much for the finale so I was a bit disappointed and I guess  reading spoilers from the novel fueled it even more  lol...And though I felt robbed for the many possibilities my Jung rok and Jin shim could have had their happy ending , this series would still be on top of my list.  

I might sound like a broken record but truly they look sooooooooo good together  :love:

o398VJ4.gif

credit as tagged

Finale ratings:  3.803% on second place. Daebak!!!! Job well done to all the cast and crew . I'm truly gonna miss this series.

• Like 3
  • Love 10

I love the way he keep asking or correctly begging his staff to give him answer why YS choose JK over him :joy: so he can move on & get peace with the whole situation :D

F24CC0B1-9617-4735-A337-D20A58A05269.jpg

Then  boom MR I am awesome open his mouth  , gives him punch after punch :joy: 

727C9589-B7C9-42BD-A5F8-8491278B21BC.gif

387BECDC-8857-4C0D-A5EE-314A268B78CA.jpg

Spoiler

86518B26-3050-4AE9-BC47-02768DCFE540.jpg

.. :naughty::sweat_smile:

... wow 700,000 dollar in dept ,  mr awesome and miss dan need to pull their weight and win cases, so he can clear his dept JK not available that mush now  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, lhynne said:

Maybe I was expecting too much for the finale so I was a bit disappointed and I guess  reading spoilers from the novel fueled it even more  lol...And though I felt robbed for the many possibilities my Jung rok and Jin shim could have had their happy ending , this series would still be on top of my list.  

I might sound like a broken record but truly they look sooooooooo good together  :love:

edit as tagged

Finale ratings:  3.803% on second place. Daebak!!!! Job well done to all the cast and crew . I'm truly gonna miss this series.

Me too, I know the novel so im quite disappointed but I already move on. And now I am having a withrawal syndrome, i ak going to watch my fave episodes all over again.. i dont know how to stop

Will they show BTS even it end already?? I hope so most especially their kissing scenes hahaha sorry not sorry

Edited by triplem
Pls remove pics from quotes
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Having withdrawal symptoms this early... I wonder what I'll do on Wednesdays and Thursdays from now on without new episode to look forward to :cold_sweat:

AOHmCoN.jpg

CEO Yeon was at the wrap up party too...definitely one of favorite character

fui086k.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 13

A little something from last day of filming 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

I would like to thank everyone on this thread for sticking together and going through the awesome stuff together during the broadcast time :). I've enjoyed it too much that I don't even want to say goodbye haha. It is such a bittersweet feeling to reach the end of the drama. And again, I don't think I've ever gone through this before. Dramas with me are like, "oh ok, let's wait till it ends" then "yay let's marathon through it" and then done. I had never involved myself in any drama community before TYH came along LOL.

Well, since the drama has ended, what I'm gonna do now is waiting for their dating/marriage announcement <3.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

From last night's wrap up party ... 

Yhu8wTt.jpg

Wookie looks dashing with his suit really, really :love:

hUxZ3Vi.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Nyahahahaahahahahaha....why do I got a feeling that the last episode contained lots of tongue on the cheeks kind of mocking surrounding entertainment world especially regarding the scandal between OJS and her male lead??? :joy:About how the people in Always Law Firm read too much into KJR's actions even though actually he looked at the scandal picture in a totally different ways and interpretations???:joy: Also how his friends took his extra curricular activities with OJS and changes of habit as a way of dealing with his broken heart....:joy: Love the scene where OJS proclaimed that, "Sorry, this man is mine" and dragged him home....:joy: KJR looked extremely pleased....

Anyway I love the last episode.... I love how the 2 CEOs acted like a proud parent who think no one is good enough for their child. Mama's Boy and Miss Dan sealed the deal with a loud noisy kisses that sounded more like face eating action...Two Persecutors sealed it with a kiss too. For me the climax of the drama is on episode 15. Episode 16 is only to tying up loose ends and deals sealing. To gives time for any knotted knickers to unknot and relax...

Over all is a good and very entertaining drama. Love the sweet chemistry between our OTP and the relationship with all the side characters. Love how the writers give each character a non one dimensional personalities. Love the comedy side and the cartoon ish sound effects. Especially love the banters, spazzing and gif in this thread....:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I just finished watching Episode 16 with subs and it is way way better than raw. I just realized that OJS-KJR made my heart fluttered even though there is no so much skinship in the last episode. I already accepted that the ending is satisfying and it fit the run of the whole drama. 

There's no waste scene in the last episode and who knows that we will be heard again about season 2 or another project for LDW-YIN :)

• Like 1
  • Love 10

SO, WHERE IS THE CAT????? Why do they include a CAT in the opening cartoon credits EVERY EPISODE and they COULDN’T even FAST FORWARD to the FUTURE - PORTRAY THEIR WEDDING AND FAMILY AND CAT JUST IN PHOTOGRAPHS??????

Don’t be disappointed, the cat probably was Dancing with the star , couldn’t have time to shoot the scene she was supposed to be in :joy:

To cheer you up 

A291C53B-8FC4-464A-A8FA-8B9C607E977C.gif

• LOL 8

Posted (edited)

Final BTS ...snifffffff

The kiss part :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 8

I just got to finish this drama omoooo T_T the ending gives me sooo much feels! thank you thank you thank you to writer-nim, PD-nim and all the staffs, the ending is very beautiful!! They wrapped it out so perfectly sweet and we got the chance to see how innocent-charming-funny JR is being the celebrity's boyfriend>< Quiet sad with Mr. Lee and Ms. Yang's story but I'm okay with that. So happy with both lawyer and prosecutor couples, they have their own happy ending yay! and our leads, I can see their happily ever after:wub: HUGEEE shout out to the CEO-CEO romance, the CEO-manager romance, and the SW-JR romance, you guys nailed it.

This has been such a quick drama and can't wait for LDW and YIN's next dramas. So long, everyone! See you in other forums<3

tumblr_pp43gmj8O11qkgj9mo2_r1_400.giftumblr_pp43gmj8O11qkgj9mo4_r1_400.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Anyway I love the last episode.... I love how the 2 CEOs acted like a proud parent who think no one is good enough for their child. Mama's Boy and Miss Dan sealed the deal with a loud noisy kisses that sounded more like face eating action...Two Persecutors sealed it with a kiss too. For me the climax of the drama is on episode 15. Episode 16 is only to tying up loose ends and deals sealing. To gives time for any knotted knickers to unknot and relax...

Yes, my fave is still ep.15 too of the whole series...:kiss_wink:

Btw, sorry I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but it's quite necessary to differentiate between "prosecutor" and "persecutor" :sweatingbullets: I will just let you check the meaning yourself.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@ktcjdrama

No worries, I just realize I typed the wrong words after you pointed it out...:lol: Yes, the 2 words are of different animals...:lol: Too much sugar clouded my mind...:lol:

• LOL 6