Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He looks tired... and rather sad... ?? :P

he’s sad maybe because he didnt go back and forth in the last episode. he, too was expecting more hahahaha just kidding.

• LOL 13

Enjoying yours comments and after a comment silent lurker till now... Anyway A BIG THANKS:heart::heart::heart: to all the recappers!! Read about the CHASTE FASE and i think Wokie and In Na are close friend and maybe this is the motivation about lack of steamy kisses...:ph34r:

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Heart_Kdrama said:

True, true. I totally agree. I'm not expecting weddings, proposal.. but I was waiting for a kiss when she returned from aboard. He presented her with flowers, champagne, candle. All sweet expressions of love, missing and longing. But NO KISSES to each other. Such a dry spell! 

The charm and softness of 'Touch My Heart' from the beginning so beautifully captured, yet fizzed out at the most important climatic end for the lead couple. Like I mentioned, need the subs. To appreciate this Ep 16 ending. 

omg omg sameeeee!! what a shame tho! the setting was so romantic. it doesnt even take that much time if they kissed. sigh* waiting for the subs too.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Will wait for subs to see how everything played out, but the last scene does look so lovely. They’re so lovely together. Can’t get sick of this pairing!

Indeed... I went to watch the uploaded raw for the last few minutes. I'm still grinning silly to see them walk into the party together, all smiling and everyone cheering for them. I can't get upset with endings that made me smile so much :blush::kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

Not talk about the ending. I just wanna say I will miss this couple so so much. Thanks Inna unnie and Dong Wook oppa for reuniting and working hard to make this happy lovely funny drama for us. Today, the last day of TYH, let's enjoy and cherish every last sweet moments of this couple.

I believe "What's meant to be will always find a way". Unni and oppa as we see thay have had a lot of opportunities to work together (MAMA Awards 2014/ Goblin 2016/ Now TYH 2019) Hope they will always be happy and hope in the near future destiny makes magic for the story of these two :wub: 

Edited by imgkhanh
  • Like 7
  • Love 10

Awww. I saved both episodes to watch together later, but from what I've gathered - 

On one hand, I never expected proposal/wedding because it's just too soon/rushed anyway. I also do understand not having too many intimate scenes; I get the sense that this is supposed to be a more cute/light hearted show and our couple is each other's "frist" afterall. 

BUT of course I'm freaking disappointed hahahah. How can they tease us with the sofa scene and what he said, and then nothing! It would have been perfect to slip a scene in when he welcomed her home. It would make sense to take it to the next level for them. Ugggh. 

Sooo next season please? Please? Pretty pleaaase!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

edFjRr5.gif

... Tree is their KISSING BOOTH :kiss_wink:

As I am a cat lover, I got a cat that watched Touch you heart :joy:

My cat contacted the cat that was filmed hanging around our couple in their first dating that went horribly :joy: 

Spoiler

B48EF3C7-8EFA-4627-8403-B19FB03B2562.gif

So @triplem & @cenching it turn out there was a lot of kissing between the two & a lot of noises  , that wake up the cat who was taking naps on the top of the tree :mrgreen: At some point he may try to eat her face :sweat_smile:

93B69E9D-E458-4CB2-B32D-888E19E1A7FD.gif

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hey @alleram95, I hope you don't mind, but a slight correction to this last voiceover translation.

JS: My heart, my sincerity, everyone will probably understand it, won’t they?
JR: Definitely, everyone will understand your heart. Just as your sincerity had touched me.

Hi @stroppyse I don't mind at all. Thank you for the corrections. 

I guess since I misunderstood for 모두 translations whether it means 'all' or 'everyone' for this context. 

Since tvn youtube channel has yet to upload other clips, this one is the translation in the beginning of ep 16, after the supposed 'unprotected' night 

https://tv.naver.com/v/5864516/list/330927

YS: Laywer Kwon? What are you doing?
JR: Since you always make breakfast, today I want to try to make it. That's why I have prepared a toast
YS: Oh, it's going to be tasty. Wait, how do you find the inggredients? 
JR: I open the fridge with my own choice and choose some. But don't worry, it's not illegal. According to Article 30 (... I don't have much understanding about korean law terms, sorry). But we are not strangers, are we? 
YS: You right, since we are a couple, there will be no problem
JR: Ah, do you want to try one? 
YS: Sure
YS: What a relief. If you are a good cook, I would feel burdened because you are too perfect
JR: Then don't eat it. You don't have to eat
YS: Just kidding. Kidding. This is very delicious. You too have a bite. Aah
JR: Aah (and steal a kiss)
YS: What's going on with you (saying this shyly)

SW: Did you just arrive? Since I haven't seen you in the morning, I thought you are going somewhere. Are staying there all night? 
JR: Actually... Wait a minute. Yes? ... (he is saying things about work)
SW: *sigh* Right, it must be hard. It is. I knew it very well
SW: It hasn't been a month since he broke up with Yoon Seo ssi, he seems to have a hard time. If he stays still then he will think about it and it must be horrible. He has to work hard so that he can forget and I guess he spent all night at the law firm
YR: Really?
SW: Recently he is started to have an interest in football
YR: Why?
SW: Usually after broke up men would find anything to do. I guess Jung Rok wants to do physical activities, but I can't watch it any longer. I don't know if he still think that he has a partner, he made a food for two people and eat all of it alone.
YR: Is it that bad? He has to move on as soon as possible. He's in trouble
SW: Yeah, I'm worried about him

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

Hi, this will be my first and last post. But just to want to thank you guys for active commenting and showing the love for this wonderful drama! I have read all the comments and laughed/cried with you guys too.. now is back to reality after great 8 weeks ! :bawling:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

This pair made me come back in Soompi Forum after 5 years of Hiatus... hahaha... Anyway, I enjoy all of your comments, and thank you for sharing clips of Ep 16... The ending is a lackluster compared to Ep 15 but I guess that's how they wanted it to be... It's just a shame though... I'm shipping this two... so I'm gonna lurk in the shipper forum now... thanks guys! :)

• Like 11
  • Love 3

@jeonghyang awwww thank you so much for the tag:heart: I'm new to Soompi Forum, so it really means a lot! 

So sad that the drama has ended:tired: I will miss this cute drama and its characters! 

They made my Wednesdays and Thursdays brighter.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I haven't had time to watch this last episode yet. That will have to wait until later when I have more time, but I did want to say thanks to everyone here for making this a fun, lively thread. I didn't participate as much on this drama perhaps, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's posts. So, thank you, and hope to see you all on other threads!

Btw, based on what I read of this episode on this thread, it sounds like a sweet ending. So, the perv in me perhaps wouldn't have minded a bit more skinship in these last episodes, but I'm just happy that JR and JS are together and happy. I'm sure the baby JR's and JS' will come in due time. :)

• Like 12
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Enjoying yours comments and after a comment silent lurker till now... Anyway A BIG THANKS:heart::heart::heart: to all the recappers!! Read about the CHASTE FASE and i think Wokie and In Na are close friend and maybe this is the motivation about lack of steamy kisses...:ph34r:

Well if there was on chaste kiss it was between YR/SW , the kisses between LDW/YIN are far from chaste. And im not even a shipper . Their sofar kiss should be ranked one of the most intimate . Far from chaste. They are both professionals so being close friends in RL doesn't mean they can't kiss properly. Most of my ships have very close besties in RL and they are fine kissing, sure it's not steamy but you have to define what "steamy" means... even RL couples who work as actors they kiss less steamy when they work together. 

But the finale lucked intimacy for the main couple. Period.

• Like 7

No proper bed scene ... ok. No proposal ... ok. No wedding scene ... ok. No pregnancy scene ... ok. No kids ... ok. No ... LAST KISS??!!! Er ... O...k...a...y .... SO, WHERE IS THE CAT????? Why do they include a CAT in the opening cartoon credits EVERY EPISODE and they COULDN’T even FAST FORWARD to the FUTURE - PORTRAY THEIR WEDDING AND FAMILY AND CAT JUST IN PHOTOGRAPHS?????? I mean, fine, somehow, some people probably MESSED up the shooting schedule big time OR the Script writer had an Attack of I-Don’t-Know-How-To-End-This-Drama-And-We-Don’t-Have-Enough-Time-And-Money-To-Follow-the-Webtoon-Exactly-OTTOKAJI???!!! :grimace: - BUT WHY COULDN’T they just have PHOTO SHOOTS to SHOW us that they got married, have kids and A PET CAT???!!! Why INCLUDE the CUTE CAT (and I think it’s a GINGER CAT - MY FAVOURITE :bawling:) in the graphics for the opening credits when there’s NO LIVING CAT in sight??? Aaarggghhh!! :triumph:

• LOL 19

13 hours ago, tearsofthestar said:

What do you mean it's a song titled Be Your Star by Lena and Seouryong, just search it on YouTube anyway.

Hmmm it isn't. 

It plays randomly - it's in episode 10 when Lee Dong Wook gives his father the calming medicine. I just could not find any information on the song and all I have to go with is the lyrics "starry la di la di light. starry lai di lai di light." 

Does anyone know the song?

• Like 5

Everyone, finally, it's time to say "See you soon" in another KDrama.  It was fun watching it together with all the ups and downs of the characters's journey.  Thank you especially to our friends who recapped and translated the scenes in the drama every week.  Take care.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So I take it as if they did not "get it on"... I was hoping for a "Secretary Kim intense romance scene". And the director was playing games, how come I didn't see my main lead without his shirt? We all know he has an awesome body---use it!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Okay I have to admit, the episode is a little bit better with the subtitle but still.... I HOPE THEY INCLUDED EVEN ONE UNFORGETABLE KISS since they did in episode 15. Why is it so hard, they can insert sweet scene when she went back fr shooting!! I just hope and I will be more satisfied hahahaha. 

Miss them already

• Like 7