Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

after watching k drama and k drama commercial, one image plays in my head over and over ..... IT. NEVER. ENDS. *zombie wide-eyed stare with drool coming out of mouth* 

Sandwich Newdeli GIF - Sandwich Newdeli Subway GIFs

• LOL 9

19 minutes ago, Heart_Kdrama said:

OMG !! The ending left us shocked and dumb-founded. Sure, sweet and a happy union for them. But totally lackluster and passionless unlike EP 15. Mainly Ep 16 is full of product placement ads: Red Ginseng, Chanel, Subway, Samsung, Beer,.. so many and so deliberate. Director totally misses the plot at Ep 16. Cave into sponsors. I find it so weird. Need to see with subs, maybe it makes more sense. Mixed up feelings now! :blush::cold_sweat::thumbsdown::thumbsup::heart::dissapointed::frown::confused::love::cry:

Exactly!! I totally agree with u. The leads were leftout. I think if they just give us one solid scene as a loving sweet couple, they can getaway with that simple giveaway ending

• Like 6

Still thankful that YIN and LDW worked together again in TYH. And all casts are so daebak. They worked hard for this drama. We might never see them together again for future projects, especially the Always family, but all of them really touched our hearts :wub: I will never forget how they made my last 8 weeks so special. 

After watching episode 16 with subs tomorrow, I will rewatch episode 1-15 and then will watch YIN-LDW ending in Goblin to replace episode 16. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11

45 minutes ago, mimima said:

I have mixed feelings ;-; I wanted at least a wedding with time skip or kids :bawling: but if it happens in real life, I’ll gladly take it then LOL. Cough cough sorry my shipper feels came out @Alice Mendoza restrain me plz :glasses:

My Dear, WARNING! WRONG THREAD!! Let’s take it over to the RIGHT THREAD!  :lol: Seriously. though, I think they needed MORE EPISODES!! And I don’t understand the lack of a LAST KISS?!! It doesn’t have to be steamy... just a sweet last kiss!! Ok, I’m going to talk about other dramas, so please excuse me if this is Off topic - but a sweet last kiss like in Shopping King Louis?? And GOBLIN?? There was a LAST KISS in Goblin????? Why NO last kiss here?? :crazy:

Spoiler

Ok, shippers!! We need to ... analyse!! Protecting privacy again?? But there was a last kiss with SSC right?? In DOTS???? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Am I happy with the ending? Yes. They are in love and being loved and supported by their friends, fans and so on. I wish nothing more than this after Goblin. 

Am I satisfied with the last episode? Hmm, probably not. Too many ads in the last episode and they are ridiculously time consuming. Last episode needs to put an “ending” for every events in the whole series (second pair, Choi-Dan, OJS career, secretaries...) plus ads stuff makes the overall of this episode is very lack of focusing and a message. 

PD-nim literally gave us everything we asked for. Like an previous post mentioned, we wanted shower scene, bed-scene...he gave us all, just not the way we wanted they to be. He even gave us a proposal scene today which honestly  shocked the he** out of me, I couldn’t imagine it at all after the weight of the second pair during last 15 episodes. Master of trolling :neutral:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Yes, I'm feeling somewhat like @Anh Nguyen Roff I am satisfied with the ending. Do I wish for more? Yes, but it's okay. It was a good. I actually enjoyed this drama with it's soft and easy pace of the storyline. So It's a good one for me. Not going to complain or wish for more.

1 minute ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

The only consolation THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN THIS! Make this real pls 

https://m.imgur.com/ZgUZ9tU

Yes, they do look good in this photo. Hopefully they come together for another project.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

More from wrap up party ..Wookie going home & was sweet enough to stop & chat with fans 

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali love the  CEO . He may be angry for a bit but he’d always protect his people 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

Atleast the Ukelele Couple had their passionate HUGS and behind the tree KISS ... 128.gif

Rflu99E.gif

66FvkBs.gif

That's it Lawyer Dan! When you can't resist the heat! 60.gif

Spoiler

edFjRr5.gif

Behind the TREE Kiss ... 63.gif

PS: They call each other's name ... Unlike Oh Jin Shim, she still keeps on calling " Lawyer Jung Rok as Lawyer ... until the end of the drama... *sigh* consistent much ...

I wonder if she still called him " LAYWER " while moaning during their * cut * making-love session. 120.gif

• LOL 14

36 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Exactly!! I totally agree with u. The leads were leftout. I think if they just give us one solid scene as a loving sweet couple, they can getaway with that simple giveaway ending

True, true. I totally agree. I'm not expecting weddings, proposal.. but I was waiting for a kiss when she returned from aboard. He presented her with flowers, champagne, candle. All sweet expressions of love, missing and longing. But NO KISSES to each other. Such a dry spell! 

The charm and softness of 'Touch My Heart' from the beginning so beautifully captured, yet fizzed out at the most important climatic end for the lead couple. Like I mentioned, need the subs. To appreciate this Ep 16 ending. 

• Like 9

The ending scene

YS: I want to go public with our relationship. Is it okay with you?
JR: Yes

CEO Ent: Oh!
Man: Hi
CEO Ent: Long time no see
Man: Yeah

YH: This is the new laywer that just joined us, his name is Laywer Kim
Kim: Nice to meet you
YH: Cheers to our love
MH: Cheers

Reporter1: Oh it's Oh Yoon Seo
Crowd: Yoon Seo ssi
Crowd: Look at here please

YS: My heart, my sincerity (playing a word on her name jin shim) you have known all of it, right?
JR: Of course I have known all things about your heart. Your sincerity has touched my heart

can they go public irl and have a wedding too please? 

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 2

Seeing the drama again and accidentally watch the ads for Park Min Young next drama on the tv screen. Maybe they troll us with TYH news in her drama? 

Like in one scene,

ParkMinYoung aka SeokDungMi is a fan idol stalker. Maybe like shes web searching and saw article and says"Daebak, Oh Yun Seo announced marriage" 

Just a bit of my imagination. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

More from wrap up party ..Wookie going home & was sweet enough to stop & chat with fans 

He looks tired... and rather sad... ?? :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

YS: My heart, my sincerity (playing a word on her name jin shim) you have known all of it, right?
JR: Of course I have known all things about your heart. Your sincerity has touched my heart

Hey @alleram95, I hope you don't mind, but a slight correction to this last voiceover translation.

JS: My heart, my sincerity, everyone will probably understand it, won’t they?
JR: Definitely, everyone will understand your heart. Just as your sincerity has touched me.

So, JS is seeking a bit of reassurance that everyone else will understand how she is and how sincere she is. JR responds by roundly providing that reassurance, telling her that it's just the same as when she touched his heart. The reason I think this is so sweet is that JR takes something that JS may be uncertain about and compares it to something that she is certain about, namely his love.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 4

Looks like everyone is upset they went right back to being chaste after the last scene in Ep 15. :sweatingbullets:

Will wait for subs to see how everything played out, but the last scene does look so lovely. They’re so lovely together. Can’t get sick of this pairing!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He looks tired... and rather sad... ?? :P

he’s sad maybe because he didnt go back and forth in the last episode. he, too was expecting more hahahaha just kidding.

• LOL 13

Enjoying yours comments and after a comment silent lurker till now... Anyway A BIG THANKS:heart::heart::heart: to all the recappers!! Read about the CHASTE FASE and i think Wokie and In Na are close friend and maybe this is the motivation about lack of steamy kisses...:ph34r:

• Like 7