Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

@Ameera Ali let’s just throw the champagne away. Let’s just chug soju. Thinking about the endless possibility to squeeze in at least a kiss.

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

It's just missing something. Someone help me out here. 

Yes I got you.

YOWOwO.jpg

EBsupy.jpg

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I feel this drama didn't close well in terms it needed more? Like it feels half ended? Who came up with this finale?? WHO?

Yes who, i can to scold them.. novel is waayyyy better

• LOL 5

Only wrap-up party pictures would ease that ending, but it seemed like LDW already went home. Arrrrg. No expected ending. No pictures together. 

Anyway, I'm thinking this will be a strategy of TVN and Producers for the fans to request for season 2. Isn't possible? 

But, overall, I really love TYH. I just smiled every now and then while watching this drama. This is my first time to watch live-stream, just because of my love to YIN and LDW. I will surely miss all the casts, and Wed-Fri (I watched on Friday) will be empty starting next week. 

P. S. Deep inside, I'm hoping fans will bombarded TVN and PD-nim about the ending. Lol. Just kidding.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Okay, Wookie looks extra dashing in that suit!!....#ClutchingMyHeart

2SJMg.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I LOVE TYH but they should level up the ending and

give an unforgettable one. 16 episodes is not really enough maybe 18 episodes will serve us more better.

im sad and i have what IFs more hahah

• Like 3
  • Love 4

They need to reflect on this finale. I feel they wasted so many eps on building storylines with the finale being a major letdown for the main couple , even Choi/Dan ( a kiss behind the tree?) . The interactions were limited, YS story focused more on the acting part , even though in the novel she decides to become a lawyer after they get married. The writing ignored the novel completely in the last episodes. They just focused on the meta aspect of actors and real life complications of the fans forcing them to actually date even though they don't have feelings for each other.  They forgot about YS character development entirely....and wasted most of time on side stories that could be solved ages ago...

I liked the fact she tells the world about them but it feels unfinished . The biggest problem with this drama is the writing. End of story.  I won't rant further but i feel disappointed , at least LDW/YIN looked HOT in the last scene.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@jeonghyang @turtlegirl @ktcjdrama

Thank you very much for your hard works....:heart: The journey has been smooth and sweet on the cotton candy rainbow path with jelly beans and chocolate flowers on the side path and pretty unicorns as travel partners. But just like every journey, we reached the destination tonight and time to say our farewell. We should have our Despedida Party tonight!!.....

For all of the ladies here....See you in another thread.....:kiss_wink:

I am fine @Ameera Ali I am going to kiss my hubs instead tonight....:joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh & @cenching are u all right , did u fainted girl because no enough kiss , or any abs :mrgreen:

They are crying I guess.  :( 

• LOL 9

OMG !! The ending left us shocked and dumb-founded. Sure, sweet and a happy union for them. But totally lackluster and passionless unlike EP 15. Mainly Ep 16 is full of product placement ads: Red Ginseng, Chanel, Subway, Samsung, Beer,.. so many and so deliberate. Director totally misses the plot at Ep 16. Cave into sponsors. I find it so weird. Need to see with subs, maybe it makes more sense. Mixed up feelings now! :blush::cold_sweat::thumbsdown::thumbsup::heart::dissapointed::frown::confused::love::cry:

• Like 6
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

Okay, Wookie looks extra dashing in that suit!!....#ClutchingMyHeart

He did & she was gorgeous too

@Ameera Ali @sushiliciousI think I need a strong one. :kiss_closed:Thank heavens tomorrow is FP day ! 

1505440091.gif.508c16c3c5a32cd24d67fe2b4

• LOL 9

@triplem ikr! @cenching looking at you. Lai lai. :tounge_xd:

I need to watch the episode before I can fully determine if it’s good or bad, finger crossed.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Angry with the product placements. . it took maybe 10 mins of the drama screentime promoting them. Can they do it very subtle? Just want to see kids or happily ever after in. Where is the CATTTTTTTTT!:bawling:

Thats simple. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

You know I’m just gonna spin my conspiracy shipper theories to rationalize this ending. LDW and YIN didn’t want to do a fake wedding on a drama because they don’t want to cheapen their RL wedding  :joy::smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lol23 said:

Angry with the product placements. . it took maybe 10 mins of the drama screentime promoting them. Can they do it very subtle? Just want to see kids or happily ever after in. Where is the CATTTTTTTTT!:bawling:

Thats simple. 

so what happened to your inside source?? they trolled you as the rest of us?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, lol23 said:

Thats simple. 

Just show a montage.. They having cats and watching tv with kids. Thats all. 

And you know what. Having admit relationship having bf.. But not husband. Kinda like hurmm one off. No? Fans just want to see they tying the knot. just because marriage is like happy ending. I mean you can change boyfriend but husband? 

That is more convincing happy ending no?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@triplem

YIN as OJS is always gorgeous but in the last scene the only thing different is the dress that looks more special. The rest of her just like usual....But Wookie? Woohooo!!! The PD seems to purposely let him sporting that man-bangs for the whole 16 episodes so he can mesmerizes us in the last 30 second of the finale with that sexy forehead exposed.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1