Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

I just got home.... :sweatingbullets: maybe I won't live stream because I'll be late going into it... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Lalallalalalalalalalalalalalalala waiting watching same commercials over and over again lalallalallalalallalalalala goodness it's almost 840 Pali pali 

I saw one really funny one with mama boy...dancing away :joy:

But so sweet i saw him cook for her and gave her a peck

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

@Ameera Ali 52.gif Yesterday's theme was all about Touch My Hand. 66.gif

- EPISODE 16 - 

Touch My Heart FINALE

XI5Vv8t.gif

Spoiler

lwJ1kuO.gif

1A0Dc1y.gif

m21fF46.gif

Spoiler

te4kYm6.gif

XFzbLim.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Always. Everyone talking. In walks CEO with his bandaged hand. I'm sure he's gonna play it up as much he can. Yeah he's already lamenting I think about JR and JS probably like, does it even make sense lol. I dunno. Mama's boy said something to make CEO angry. CEO gonna go after him but JR walks in.

JR and CEO meeting. I think ceo is grilling him about JS. JR gets a love text from JS saying I miss you. CEO is like I know who that's from, I can see it on your face! He says Yes, she said she misses me. CEO holds his heart in pain. Lol now ceo trying to garner sympathy for his hurt hand. Actually he's just making JR move all his furniture around probably to punish him. He tells JR to sit down and he'll give him a massage. Instead he just jumps on his back and JR walks off with CEO on his back lol

• LOL 10

Well, since her clothes have been changed and there is no “pillow barrier” between them in bed, I guess we could just assume SOMETHING did happen :lol::lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Lol!!! CEO being sour grapes 

omg..SW & YR set him up on a blind date & JS caught him ..this man is taken & dragged him home . He was so happy . JS was miffed & jealously nagging him . But he was pleased 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Short scene with SW and YR on the bench. Think it's when he asks to move in with her.

Back in JRs office. He is talking to JS on the phone. Not sure about what. 

Now JR is going to a cafe and talking to SW. Think SW says something about a soccer team lol prob that soccer club from his shirt again.

I dunno but now some pretty lady comes and sits with JR. Oh I think SW sent a lady to him, a lady who likes soccer or something? Lol maybe SW was setting him up on a date. Anyways JS came up and pulled JR away. 

Now they're at her house and she's pouting as per preview like you're so handsome all the ladies will like you  pout pout. JR is flattered but JS is pout pout. It's cute though. JR making her feel better and laugh. They hug tightly. 

• Love 9

1 minute ago, guin89 said:

Well, since her clothes have been changed and there is no “pillow barrier” between them in bed, I guess we could just assume SOMETHING did happen :lol::lol:

2SJHD.gif

I was about to say that since she woke up with different outfit.....:joy:

• LOL 7

Next day. JS meeting with manager on drama set. Finds out surprising news. Is this about her leaving? JR receives the news and sets his mind to something. He marches into ceo office to ask for something. I think ceo is trying to stop him and he gives his very lawyer argument and CEO sighs oh I hear him say you've become a melodramatic actor now like in preview. 

JR is trying to rush out the door but gets stopped by ms yang for some reason. He may not make it to say his goodbyes to her. Cut to her in her van on phone with him. She seems sad. 

JR still at law firm. He goes into his office and there's JS to surprise him. Maybe she put off her flight? That's just my assumption. Maybe someone else can better clarify 

• Love 7

he sitting with the CEO and he is reading a messages  , @triplem it’s understandable if the poor guy all he want to do is break phone :mrgreen:

DEDDBEB5-ACA0-43AE-9FD0-6C8D7C1401AB.gif

& Shout  

5D019250-5E86-4A26-9F5A-63A7FB072996.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

BAHAHAHAHA YES I finally can make it when the episode is live and it’s time for the finale!! @turtlegirl and @jeonghyang for the summaries and gifs!! :bawling: this is so touching and bittersweet.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

The sweet peck at the beginning 

aww JS so sweet , JR was in need of help for another case ..she surprised him to be his secretary for the day ! Then some ridiculous cell phone PPL of JR not having enough battery & JS could use hers to recharge ...WAH more PPL ..JR buying her a subway sandwich, and them enjoying their office lunch :rolleyes:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

I was about to say that since she woke up with different outfit.....:joy:

I think we all know what happened...

KQIXC4.gif

• LOL 9

@triplem wow, that scene looks good! Suprise kisses! Haha the food got a kiss too!

*cough*...protection? Nah or yes? *looks elsewhere*

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

JS and JR are happily working together yaay like old times. 

YR and SW are meeting again on a bench. Probably talking about their failed set up. YR seems disappointed. If they only knew what he was really up to with JS *snicker* they are being happy when nasty prosecutor comes up. They just tell him off and continue to be happy.

Cut to subway lol oh subway. JR ordering something per JSs request over the phone. He says he misses her over the phone. 

Now they're eating their delicious sandwiches in his office being playful and cute. 

Night is falling. He thanks her for all the help I think. She gets a call from manager. Something shocking about her schedule. She seems disappointed. Is this where she has to leave ? She's pouting, sad. JR pats her on the back. 

At JR's  home, okay I guess she isn't overseas but doing a live broadcast. JR is in his office watching her broadcast. He's leaving comments too. He's so happy to watch her. Omg lol he's going crazy typing stuff now lolol what is he doing. Think he won a contest for best comment lol. He gets a phone call from her live on air. Lol she doesn't seem to recognize him at first but now she does. Awww think he's being sweet over the phone. He says I love you and she says i love you too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Ha! I can't stay away... better late than later :lol:

KJR is ordering subway for OJS. They have it at his office. OJS (secretary of the day) is being petty, seeing his sandwich is better, she switched their eaten sandwiches. Later on, they're finally done with the work, and they encouraged each other, fighting. Suddenly OJS got a call from Oppa that there is a schedule that night, right now. He kinda forgotten about it. So OJS has to go.

KJR at home working, he suddenly remembered OJS is going live, so he also got on live. He's even participating by interacting with OJS saying hi and leaving live messages on the chat. She is giving some questions (quiz) and KJR typed in his answer so long and so fast, lol.... and he got it accurately. He is allowed to make a direct personal call to OYS. They had a talk, although anonymously and OYS almost gave away by calling him Lawyer. so cute these two...

• Like 1
  • Love 9