Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Lolol this is so cute. I am really cackling here. So JS is reading her lines and needs help with what to do with her hands. They keep touching each other and giggling and the manager is scowling in the background at them lol. Then she shows him her script and the heart she put on it pretending to have a question. Manager pushes in between them lol. 

Cut to always. Dan is getting a drink in the break room. Choi pushes in and tries to talk to her but she just fights back with her words and walks out. He looks like a sad puppy with his heart breaking.

Dan goes back to her office. Think her heart is hurting but she's not letting herself go to choi. 

Now choi is on rooftop. He pulls out some letter. Maybe it's their dating contract. Yup i think so. He sets it on fire and nearly sets himself on fire lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

Cut to JR back at office. CEO is spying on him. He comes in and starts questioning JR as he paces back and forth. Now I think he's asking about the drama. CEO is so jealous. Now CEO I think is mentioning does JS have any love scenes. Well whatever he says has JR all flustered. JR can't work now. He looks up the male lead. Oh that's right the male lead is like the kissing king or whatever lol. Oh poor JR.

Cut to Dan in her office. One of the interns walks in and asks about the ukulele. She's helping him play and choi walks by and sees them and stops dead. His face turns seriously so angry lol. Now he walks outside and is venting to himself. 

He sees Dan and the intern leaving together, and cuts in front of them and says he has to talk to her alone. 

They are meeting alone now in a park. Think he's like why are you doing this to me. Now he must be getting sweet cuz they have sweet music playing. He takes her hand and holds it to his heart. Is his heart beating to some song ? Lol I dunno but he's sweetly confessing now I guess. She just stands there with her mouth wide open. She jumps into his arms now and is all happy. They are both all happy. The camera pans back and all these old people are at the park exercising and watching them lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Now he must be getting sweet cuz they have sweet music playing. He takes her hand and holds it to his heart. Is his heart beating to some song ? Lol I dunno but he's sweetly confessing now I guess. She just stands there with her mouth wide open. She jumps into his arms now and is all happy. They are both all happy. The camera pans back and all these old people are at the park exercising and watching them lol. 

2SHBF.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

JR leaving the office. Suddenly JS is there in her car honking the horn. He's so happy to see her. 

They go back to her place and are eating dinner. She's got the red shirt on. Kissing practice soon!

She gives him an energy booster thing. They keep talking.

She goes and gets her script to rehearse. Then she sees the kiss scene on the page. I guess she wants to practice it with him. Sneaky JS. She chooses that scene and pretends not to know she chose it. Omo! Surprise. JR pushes her down to kiss and it's just her imagination! I think the preview kiss was her imagination! Now they cut to commercials. Maybe we will get a really hot kiss scene ooh I hope ....

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

:kiss_wink: yesss they are happy again! When is the marriage ah?:kiss_wink::joy: to fast? Nahh. I want them to get married now :innocent: cause they are a good pair :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Omg ... @Ameera Ali, @Lawyerh‘S ship looks like it’s sailing :lol:

God knows what happened from this - someone else was touching his ukele

To this ...

ehhhh this is her imagination @cenching!!! Let’s throw potatoes:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

WG2dxLy.gif

Spoiler

hGXiZKF.gif

IefhKRC.gif

xXEKfku.gif

Spoiler

Pv1d22m.gif

ixOzCjy.gif

The Ukelele Ship is finally sailing!

Spoiler

iWcvrO0.gif

XpcyBQZ.gif

f2qfyNS.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

OJS sure got dirty mind and highly imaginative....:joy:

2SHBP.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Just now, cenching said:

OJS sure got dirty mind and highly imaginative....:joy:

We are no different lol:glasses::mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 11

@triplem me too, I ship them too. My left eye is twitching, who is that guy who is closed to Dan...upon further inspection it’s one of the interns. Let me just email to Joon kyu to fire that intern.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

K real kiss rehearsal time. JS comes back with the script and hands it to JR. He's looking through. She's all excited about the kiss but he points out something else in the script, probably some lawyer thing lol. He's all upset about it. She tells him to move on. Once again he mentions something and she thinks it'll be the kiss but it's not lol. He makes her practice a lawyer scene. He's being a little critical. Come on JR she just wants to make out with you!!! Lol. He's making her do it over again. She asks for a break. Goes to kitchen like this is not going as planned. JR is all excited to keep practicing lawyer stuff. Ok finally he's reading through and reads the kiss part !! He drops the script lol. Dang it no kiss cause now we cut to always dinner and JR is there still thinking about the kiss. Dan and choi are seriously sitting right next to each other making googly eyes at each other. Does no one realize they're dating ? CEO mentions something about couples and they both raise their hands. CEO laughs at them being a couple then ducks his head and sees them holding hands all cutesy. Yes they are a couple, they announce to everyone. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

We are no different lol:glasses::mrgreen::joy:

It takes one to recognises another....:thumbsup:

2SHCg.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

JR shows up to the drama set. Uh oh is this the kiss scene ? Why is he watching it? Lolol. Look away JR. Lol I seriously thought he was gonna tell cut but something else interrupted them. Lol what is he doing. Think he's telling the director a kiss scene is not right for this scene or something lol. He's definitely trying to change the scene. Manager has to pull him away.

Manager is sitting with him now scolding him. While they're sitting there, he sees YR and SW walking by holding hands. They sit with him now. Maybe they are giving him better advice about JS and her kids scene. He comes back outside and sees her rehearsing with her co star. He leaves them be.

Commercials again 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1