Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

CC30C505-AB22-44B7-9DB9-06C7844A36AC.gif

Ready to jump to all Wednesday deliciousness :mrgreen:

@cenching , @sushilicious &  all u ahjummas with poor eyesight, knees and back can go ride the wave instead   :joy:

8493259C-D515-4371-BDCC-1F6EA3F13C7F.gif

@Lawyerh , & @triplem I hope u are good swimmers, all these deliciousness that coming our way , need good swimmers to handle it  :joy:

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh ....haha look at mama boy .. he’s a joker ..posted this on his IG. Hope for some closure for him ..poor guy got ditched 

@cenching @sushilicious @bairama Haha I’m sure this will be you gals after tonight

Spoiler

RichWelcomeInganue-small.gif

OTP’s favourite scenes :

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

@triplem i see him playing ukulele to Dan. While telling her to date for reals without a contract  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

@triplem  just like my Favorite CEO I want him for once to be star of team dinner :joy:

7E035787-6101-471C-ABA9-7AC7344A8183.jpg

047D2B73-A9C5-40DE-8427-F6060B6D7446.jpg

D46054E2-C1C9-45B8-8268-ABFE985E4367.jpg

.. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I am listening to sad heart wrenching instrumental music to counteract all of the sweetness tonight.

Bring it ON!! I am ready!!

2SHp3.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali get me 2 green apples. One for TYH one for my heart now hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am so sad.. TYH will be end soon :bawling:

what must I watch after this? 

a0782fcc50be11e7c42b0375b6a977f4.png

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Posted (edited)

I'm so upset when seeing this farewell pic. I can't believe it's time we must say goodbye to our lovely couple and the funny casts of law firm although we still have 2 eps. My heart is not ready !! :bawling:X6GQTnD.jpg

Edited by imgkhanh
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10

From the farewell photo , it seems that JR has hairstyle change ? Time jump? Is the anniversary of the law firm instead ? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 4

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

From the farewell photo , it seems that JR has hairstyle change ? Time jump? Is the anniversary of the law firm instead ? 

Interesting! Maybe this is exactly a plot twist lol :sweat_smile:

The CEO of the ALWAYS law firm often reminds KJR about their story which happened 5 years ago. KJR may have quit his previous job and joined ALWAYS by that time. So if it is, this will be a time jump of 5 years. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

Insider source says: timejump showing Jin Sim is acting and JungRok is takingcare of his 2yearold daughter with Phoenix meowing around, saying "Mom is there!" Until then, JinSim returned home bringing dinner and bring some news. "I'm pregnant". Jung Rok surprised face and END!

1 hour ago, SnowAngel92 said:

Interesting! Maybe this is exactly a plot twist lol :sweat_smile:

The CEO of the ALWAYS law firm often reminds KJR about their story which happened 5 years ago. KJR may have quit his previous job and joined ALWAYS by that time. So if it is, this will be a time jump of 5 years. 

No. Its the Oh Yoon Seo 10th anniversary of her entertainment firm and party comeback to the industry. So they are having dinner with selected friends and fans. So JungRok will be announced to the world as his future husband.  Shock everywhere and montage of news over past few months about them. and time jump to few years ahead with JungRok and phoenix and daughter

lol: Idk if its true. I just guess but there is a time jump from insider source

Btw Yoo In Na is my bias now. I personally can withstand with her acting aegyo and cute despite the age. Hoping she can find her true love and not choose celibate. Plus, her ex is cheating on her and thats why she can't trust men!!

Edited by lol23
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

Where is LSW? Plus the actress playing the other lawyer? I spent 5 min staring at the photo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Okay my dears, I am going to try and live stream here shortly and hope I can keep it going. We are practically having a hurricane outside (not really but it may as well be) and the power has been cutting off and on, so fingers crossed!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Okay my dears, I am going to try and live stream here shortly and hope I can keep it going. We are practically having a hurricane outside (not really but it may as well be) and the power has been cutting off and on, so fingers crossed!

Take care

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Where is LSW? Plus the actress playing the other lawyer? I spent 5 min staring at the photo.

Yeah, can't find them .... only found them somewhere else.  This might be because they have ended their scenes earlier.... 

Credit to the owner

@turtlegirl take care of yourself first..

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Too many commercials but it's starting now YAY! 

Begins with them talking on the street meaning we get to see the kiss again woot. Still no good close up though lol.

JR drives her home. They are being highly again. Think JR asks do you want me to come up and she nods her head sheepishly.

In her place now, looks like he's just putting her to bed. She's in bed but he's sitting next to her. He still has his tie on for now. He says something that makes her really excited. She sits up and takes his hand. They are probably saying super sweet words to each other. Now JR is kind of talking like a lawyer again. But sweetly. 

Omg think he said they could sleep together and she was being shy but instead he made up a bed for them and put a barrier between them and said don't worry I won't touch you lol. She's disappointed but it's ok cuz he's sweet. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4