Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

The last part of the latest Behind The Scene :triumph: they are teasing us chingus :joy:

It's Wednesday and I don't know what to feel. Anyway, the Wrap-up party might ease our anxiety, as well as good news between our otp lol

• Like 5

Like many of you, I am looking forward to post-reconciliation happenings with our OTP, but am also sad this is the last week of the show. What will I do without TYH next week? Are-watch!

And speaking of re-watches, I’ve been going back to past episodes to watch how our couple’s relationship has developed and progressed. In terms of timeline, what would it have been then? They dated for 1.5 months of the 3 months she was working there but their breakup was for much longer? Cos the cases and shoots couldn’t have started and concluded in just a couple of weeks, right? The agony they must have been through during that time apart! Especially my poor Jungrok. I think the guilt of being the one to break her heart added to the weight of pain he had to go through. 

Another thought - anyone found their relationship a wee bit too chaste even though it was just 6 weeks long prior? Surely his visit to her home couldn’t have simply ended with with that hawt kiss in response to her “bad thoughts”? :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I mean, we can still get a small wedding....We shall see. We better get a PROPOSAL moment at least!

I would think the only reason there won't be a wedding is because Secretary Kim had a wedding in the finale....but that sucks for the viewers who weren't interested in that series at all....

I'd rather see OUR pairing get married in the finale....

• Like 7

noooooooo.. i guess we will just wait and see. huhu. but im sure they will wrap this up nicely. there might not be a wedding (still hoping tho haha) but im sure we will have a nice happy ending. hehe

hold on. i thought OJS debuted 15years ago?

• Like 6

If she just did a return doesn't  make sense for an actress marrying  a non celebrity. 

Kdrama or not the writer knows the business. It doesn't  make narrative sense she marries, Unless she continues  on without  getting pregnant.  However  would OYS marry so soon after her return?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I feel like we will get some sort of time jump to show JS returning to school to study law, right? Maybe not, though I think she's highly suited for it. 

Do we know when these photos were taken? Just because they were posted yesterday doesn't mean they were taken yesterday, right? Maybe they just post them now to throw us off. I'm sure I would have fun trying to throw off fans if I were them. I'm still wishing for more of a time jump with kids than for a big wedding scene, personally. We'll see!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

CC30C505-AB22-44B7-9DB9-06C7844A36AC.gif

Ready to jump to all Wednesday deliciousness :mrgreen:

@cenching , @sushilicious &  all u ahjummas with poor eyesight, knees and back can go ride the wave instead   :joy:

8493259C-D515-4371-BDCC-1F6EA3F13C7F.gif

@Lawyerh , & @triplem I hope u are good swimmers, all these deliciousness that coming our way , need good swimmers to handle it  :joy:

• LOL 10

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh ....haha look at mama boy .. he’s a joker ..posted this on his IG. Hope for some closure for him ..poor guy got ditched 

@cenching @sushilicious @bairama Haha I’m sure this will be you gals after tonight

Spoiler

RichWelcomeInganue-small.gif

OTP’s favourite scenes :

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

@triplem i see him playing ukulele to Dan. While telling her to date for reals without a contract  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@triplem  just like my Favorite CEO I want him for once to be star of team dinner :joy:

7E035787-6101-471C-ABA9-7AC7344A8183.jpg

047D2B73-A9C5-40DE-8427-F6060B6D7446.jpg

D46054E2-C1C9-45B8-8268-ABFE985E4367.jpg

.. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I am listening to sad heart wrenching instrumental music to counteract all of the sweetness tonight.

Bring it ON!! I am ready!!

2SHp3.gif

• LOL 8

I'm so upset when seeing this farewell pic. I can't believe it's time we must say goodbye to our lovely couple and the funny casts of law firm although we still have 2 eps. My heart is not ready !! :bawling:X6GQTnD.jpg

Edited by imgkhanh
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 9

From the farewell photo , it seems that JR has hairstyle change ? Time jump? Is the anniversary of the law firm instead ? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

From the farewell photo , it seems that JR has hairstyle change ? Time jump? Is the anniversary of the law firm instead ? 

Interesting! Maybe this is exactly a plot twist lol :sweat_smile:

The CEO of the ALWAYS law firm often reminds KJR about their story which happened 5 years ago. KJR may have quit his previous job and joined ALWAYS by that time. So if it is, this will be a time jump of 5 years. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3