Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

you’re probably suffering from A VERY HIGH SUGAR RUSH plus PED (Psychological and Emotional DIABETES!!) like almost all of us here!! :tounge_xd:

5c996af40c8ba272937482.gif?download

Even rewatching some scene of goblin didn’t help me get my blood sugar level up :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

are u guys ready for the finale? im not. huhu.

Yes and No  :mrgreen:

I’m still trying to work though all my muddled emotions, I think all this week I’ll keep having the same cycle each day , day I’ll be over the moon that they had a happy ending, days I wouldn’t stop missing them and I’ll feel a definite sense of emptiness .It’ll feel weird not turning on TV every Wednesday/Thursday to watch them ,I’ll feel a little bit of anger that it all ended quickly , then again I’ll just feel all teary , happy and emotional , ROUND AND ROUND I WILL GO ALL WEEK :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

My God... so excited for this week's episodes at the same time feeling sepanx already coz next week I have nothing to look forward to on Wednesday and Thursday .. .This series has touched my heart more than I can imagine. These two are just so adorable and pure and so lovable I don't think I can move on with this series for a long long time... Tried watching new series but I kept coming back and rewatching all the previous episodes. For the past 2 months my world revolved around watching anything about LDW and YIN and TYH on youtube, listen to the OST, back to weibo, baidu, dcgall and naver and soompi for new updates. I would really love to see them in a new project together but if that's not gonna happen, then I would really be happy if this two stay friends forever or maybe more kkkk... More than shipping this two, I'm so glad I was able to see how good they are working together and also they were able to showcase their capabilities as actors. Thank you PDnim for giving these two highlights on their acting and both made me cry until wee hours of morning, it broke my heart but I was happy they did a good job on those scenes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

My God... so excited for this week's episodes at the same time feeling sepanx already coz next week I have nothing to look forward to on Wednesday and Thursday .. .This series has touched my heart more than I can imagine. These two are just so adorable and pure and so lovable I don't think I can move on with this series for a long long time... Tried watching new series but I kept coming back and rewatching all the previous episodes. For the past 2 months my world revolved around watching anything about LDW and YIN and TYH on youtube, listen to the OST, back to weibo, baidu, dcgall and naver and soompi for new updates. I would really love to see them in a new project together but if that's not gonna happen, then I would really be happy if this two stay friends forever or maybe more kkkk... More than shipping this two, I'm so glad I was able to see how good they are working together and also they were able to showcase their capabilities as actors. Thank you PDnim for giving these two highlights on their acting and both made me cry until wee hours of morning, it broke my heart but I was happy they did a good job on those scenes. 

Same here Im on epi 2 and hopefully i can finishthe 14 tom before the 15 episode. Ending of TYh will definitely change my wed and thurs routine. Excited but im sad too. Hope they can have a drama again for not so long... or be together in real life pls hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

*touching my own heart* gosh. Tomorrow is the finale :bawling: not too sure on what to feel. Like I’m happy that I’m finally going to see a happy ending for them (hopefully) but at the same time...it’s going to end :persevere: @cenching let me shake you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

12 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Same here Im on epi 2 and hopefully i can finished the 14 tom before the 15 episode. Ending of TYh will definitely change my wed and thurs routing. Excited but im sad too. Hope they can have a drama again for not so long... or be together in real life pls hahaha 

haha finished episode 7 last night which is probably my most favorite episode to date .... It would be weird waking up on a Thursday and Friday morning without new subbed TYH episode to look forward to. 

I truly want them to be together too but if not then it's okay too... I love them both as solo artists but I love them more together. I don't know if I end up heartbroken on this ship but I am comforting myself with the fact that they are good people and it's nice to stan two beautiful person in and out 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali roughly a few days ago that i stop eating veggies and decided to go on sugar diet :)

u sure u want to do the sugar diet? :D u were suppose to be on diet with me :D 

• LOL 8

episode 8 (everything in this epi is love) is my MOST favorite episode next to 10 (when they’re in YIN’s haus) and 13 (because of ldw and YIN acting) then 14 (that momentous kiss) 

these episodes embedded in my heart

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Just found out that another actor was offered the role of Kwon Jung rok... Bias aside, I'm just grateful that he wasn't able to do this series, Kwon Jung rok was made for Lee Dong wook and I can't see anyone more  fit for the role than him... :relaxed: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

“ Touch Your Heart ”  1-14 ep  broadcasting rate exceed 1.6 Billion

on Korean drama TV in China  ( It is just one APP of broadcast platform in China ) 

*** It will start from zero next month

February: 1-7 ep   broadcasting rate exceed  600 Million 

March : 8 -14 ep   broadcasting rate exceed 1 Billion 

February: 1-7 ep    648,171,000 

006QhBHzgy1g1g7r4e7vmj30j60y3tb3.jpg

March :  8 -14 ep   1,017,625,000 

006QhBHzgy1g1g7r8r0e6j30hr10j0uz.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, braunau said:

“ Touch Your Heart ”  1-14 ep  broadcasting rate exceed 1.6 Billion

on Korean drama TV in China  ( It is just one APP of broadcast platform in China ) 

*** It will start from zero in April

February: 1-7 ep   broadcasting rate exceed  600 Million 

March : 8 -14 ep   broadcasting rate exceed 1 Billion 

February: 1-7 ep    64817.1 M

March :  8 -14 ep  101762.5 M

I hope TYH team LDW, YIN  and TVN Know this. So they can make another project 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

38 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

I hope TYH team LDW, YIN  and TVN Know this. So they can make another project 

Sorry !

64817.1 M    amendment:      648,171,000 

101762.5 M  amendment:   1,017,625,000 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Nice to heat that they're doing good overseas, fighting TOUCH YOUR HEART team.. you are loved! :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

:( I probably won't be able to live stream tomorrow night, because I'd still be out with friends visiting in town. Will try to be online for the final episode!!...

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

This will be the Always Ceo soon.... :

giphy.gif

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

...just,

DON'T HAVE HIM (or ANYONE) interrupt!! OK, PDnim!!! :

tumblr_n00mx01nXw1s54ne2o1_400.gif

Must give privacy for looooong uninterrupted scene..... and No ZOOM OUTS :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

I'm not ready to say goodbye :tears: This show was such a delight. I already started my rewatch and the charm is still as strong the second time around. I'm predicting this will be a show I'll definitely be rewatching over and over again. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

This is absolutely random, but who thinks they absolutely need a make out scene in KJR’s office? :rolleyes:

• LOL 14