Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

New BTS, wae no kiss BTS PDnim?

BTS of Episode 14, is that all? :tears: Will they ever release the kiss scene?

Anyway, CEO is really funny. I was wondering if they really drink soju in drama scenes. I don't understand what they are saying, but when CEO spill the soju out of his mouth, I assumed they drink real soju and not water?

DEAR TVN, WHERE IS THE KISSING SCENE? LOL. However, a part of me don't mind if they didn't release that as long as they are hiding something to us. :joy: I'm just a delulu fan, mianhe.

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, cenching said:

and @angelangie to keep me sane or prepare my straight jacket because I am sure this week episodes will be a killer...:skull:

u sure i will be managed to keep you sane and not drive u up the wall further? :D 

14 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie and @staygold can hold you down while I’m at it.If all things doesn’t work.

im afraid u will have more than just @cenching to hold on too lols...u will have the whole thread going berserk :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im afraid u will have more than just @cenching to hold on too lols...u will have the whole thread going berserk :D 

Then I will tea shower everyone. :D before blasting the tea at my face. Haha because @triplem & @cenching say that I’m a monster. Thus triplem created the name sugarlicious :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

16 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

The BTS for Episode 14’s Kiss is OUT???? Where??? 

Hahaha... it was just of them rehearsing, and LDW saying how he wants to do a “back and forth” and YIN saying, are you sure that’s how the grim reaper kisses? And he very cutely goes, I don’t care, the camera people will take care of the angles. Hahaha... just thought it was very cute and casually dismissive of what is normally a very stressful shoot for actors.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Hahaha... it was just of them rehearsing, and LDW saying how he wants to do a “back and forth” and YIN saying, are you sure that’s how the grim reaper kisses? And he very cutely goes, I don’t care, the camera people will take care of the angles. Hahaha... just thought it was very cute and casually dismissive of what is normally a very stressful shoot for actors.

I think that's a BTS clip from Goblin, not TYH :grin:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, SnowAngel92 said:

I think that's a BTS clip from Goblin, not TYH :grin:

Oh? Was it? Hahaha... doesn’t matter cos just goes to show how cute they have been and continue to be! Love them to bits!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

KJR is asking whether he should hit the ground like how OYS did in her drama! :joy: And CEO spitting out his drink!! :joy: He probably didn’t like the soju!! 

BTS of Episode 13-14 out but no BTS of THAT KISS!! :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I have deleted! Thanks! @triplem Does YIN have her own thread on Soompi??

Yes she does.  Has not been updated in a while & will be great if her fans here show the thread some love 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@angelangie don’t worry about @cenching she sign with me she wouldn’t need all thread to hold her down , I understand her symptoms  , I find 5 star service for our gold girl :mrgreen: - @Lawyerh don’t look at me funny I wouldn’t put her to sleep , she is in save hand :joy:

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Then I will tea shower everyone. :D before blasting the tea at my face. Haha because @triplem & @cenching say that I’m a monster. Thus triplem created the name sugarlicious :joy:

Yes @cenching created monster nipping on sugar all day & flipping hair in between episode how long was when u were our  sushilicious that was eating her vegetables while @cenching  eating her sugars all day  and running wild asking for more  :joy:

13D70E6C-EFC5-4AAC-9327-0A7F77EBDAFE.gif

As good person I did my research,  If any one had following symptoms, come to perv club I will ask my friend @triplem Zoom all kiss for you guys,  because your health is important to us :mrgreen: - not doing for myself at all :D 

8A3C1385-0023-49BF-8ADD-A68FAD6E264A.gif

0AB29EFB-6706-4046-A082-F6459E63F191.gif

Spoiler

1- 

C7C76B3C-B411-4DEA-9004-1A3DAEA264BD.gif

.. this me :mrgreen:

2- 

0439F965-BD0D-4634-BCD0-1293BDCE0A43.gif

... this probably our @sushilicious  now :joy:

3-

2C0BD04A-F876-454D-87A2-AA36F3053275.gif

- my sweet @Sejabin :innocent:

A25D55DC-791B-4624-A53E-33A9FCD84739.gif

.. this for sure @Lawyerh :blush:

5- 

8CAA8D4D-496E-4387-8F27-2814E55AA45F.gif

— our master @cenching :joy:

4D83DC8D-8921-4640-B16C-2AFA4F1FBFBF.gif

...this  @triplem. Enjoy her zooming in :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Ameera Ali roughly a few days ago that i stop eating veggies and decided to go on sugar diet :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

38 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali roughly a few days ago that i stop eating veggies and decided to go on sugar diet :)

We need to quiz u on ur knowledge of TYH :mrgreen:

@cenching @Lawyerh may join as well I know they love sugar :joy:

what this gifs remind u of 

2001AD78-7686-4708-AE14-055EECAB2EF7.gif

Name the scene or share gifs about  the scene :mrgreen:

* to kill time until next Wednesday :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@Ameera Ali

You keep summoning me back and forth in between threads...#WaveFist....:lol: Btw, I have no idea what your GIF is all about....The only thing TYH left in my brain is a herd of colorful unicorns jelly galloping down the cotton candy rainbows with a barrel different flavour of ice cream on each of their back......:lol: The rest were blurs for me....:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I will ask my friend @triplem Zoom all kiss for you guys,  because your health is important to us :mrgreen: - not doing for myself at all :D 

ahahaha....Don't worry if PD nim does his part , i will magnify it :D so much so  that all the ahjummas and on-the-way ahjummas with poor eyesight can see from afar...  

Wookie being cheeky :joy:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what this gifs remind u of 

I have no idea.... :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14