Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Close to 400,000 views in less than 1 day! WOW! This kiss is definitely a fan favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

@stroppyse thank you so much for the translation!!! I very much appreciate it :innocent:

this kills me lol.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Going to miss these guys so much... 2 more episodes left 

XwHJTUU.jpg

QuaPotw.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

Still shooting Jung rok and Se won scenes yesterday

RZ9dB5M.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 4

346f40b01bb408219c03a818f0e43842f65d16d5r1-1280-720v2_00.jpg

"Did you forget we broke up?

How could I forget that."

Imagine the courage it would take to face rejection without at first understanding why.  Yet love him so much she is willing to set her pride aside.  In encouraging him by not only saying it but in showing him her heart.  You may have turned your back and walked away.  But I am still here standing no matter what you do or say.

She shows him I am still here.

Even if I am the only one holding on.

She is teaching him that you can't force someone to stop loving you just because you say it's over.  Feelings and love don't work that way.  Little by little she is showing him I'm not going anywhere. That even apart her love can and does reach him loud and clear.  In her understanding why he did it she fight's back.  In making him understand that your giving up your happiness for me.  Only robs me of my happiness that lies within you.

Screenshot-828.png

With a tear in her eye she draws him in with her honesty and courage and convinces his heart with her caring ways.  He sees her and hears her standing there before him and knows there is truth in everything she says.   And love in everything she does for him, for she convicts his heart and he cannot deny what it is he feels.  As he surrenders himself to her and says the words I love you and with a perfect kiss shows her how he truly feels...

Some sweet new fan videos featuring our favorite couple! The angst and the happiness! So many talented video makers on youtube!

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Some sweet new fan videos featuring our favorite couple! The angst and the happiness! So many talented video makers on youtube!

Dear lord fitz you linking these FMVs is delicious pain :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

56 minutes ago, mimima said:

Dear lord fitz you linking these FMVs is delicious pain :bawling:

Ah but at least one of the videos has their EPIC reunion scene from episode 14! :) 

I didn't want to post the angsty fan videos before episode 14 aired! Now that our couple is back together, we can safely watch the angsty fan videos too! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

I dont know but Im feeling that there is no big production like wedding if they’re still filming the last 2episodes at present. But I really hope that they will give us a memorable and super sweet ending. (Still hoping for a wedding finger crossed)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@triplem & @Lawyerh 

FDC1CE37-126C-4ED9-8123-301AAA167BAD.jpg

... I will be over the moon if these two end with each other arm  :joy: sorry Mama boy , don’t be sad probably u will end up in perv club so we can study how these abs pop up from nowhere  . 

Enjoying my :cookie: while zooming in the kiss

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

LDW was spotted filming at resto together with " Always " team

8251eecegy1g1cm9m7g9dj20u00u0wie.jpg

8251eecegy1g1cm930ek3j20u00u0wlb.jpg

8251eecegy1g1cm9egbbvj20u00u00zt.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 5

They can't have a wedding if there is no time jump. I mean she's a returned celebrity. How many K actresses get hitched fast anyway in all the Kdrama news?

• Like 8

@fitzsimmons Yes, KDramas usually film on a CRAZY schedule unless it’s a post production drama. Off topic, but I think for Legend of the Blue Sea, they only ended filming on the VERY day of the last episode. The same thing happened for The Undateables - there was a pic of the main lead taken at 3 am by a production staff, on the day that the final episode was broadcasted. So I won’t be surprised if they are filming till the wee hours of next Thursday - the last episode .... Oh NOOOOOOO ... how are we going to survive after next week???? OTTOKEEEEHHH??? :bawling:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@fitzsimmons Yes, KDramas usually film on a CRAZY schedule unless it’s a post production drama. Off topic, but I think for Legend of the Blue Sea, they only ended filming on the VERY day of the last episode. The same thing happened for The Undateables - there was a pic of the main lead taken at 3 am by a production staff, on the day that the final episode was broadcasted. So I won’t be surprised if they are filming till the wee hours of next Thursday - the last episode .... Oh NOOOOOOO ... how are we going to survive after next week???? OTTOKEEEEHHH??? :bawling:

I was going to reply @fitzsimmons as well haha. The reason they do this is to manage the script accordingly based on viewer reactions, so even if a drama started filming early generally later episodes are filmed closer and closer to air date. It’s caused a lot of issues within the industry (I remember HYS’s case where she just didn’t turn up as a form of protest), which is why now more (but still not all) dramas are pre-produced. I remember Suspicious Partner and Fight my way wrapped up filming the day of final broadcast itself (I think).. and like, a few hours of sleep for the cast and crew before they all head out to wrap up parties.. so tiring! 

Hoping the entire production stays well till the end! 

• Like 11

... even in advert they look good :heart:, I can’t get enough of them :mrgreen:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did tyh pdnim inspired by ldw back hug with gong yoo in this bts? Yin was in front of them.. hahahaha..

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Goblin's writer Kim Eun Suk yesterday has sent food truck

on set of " Touch your heart " to support her actors Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. 

cr: cherrytea0802

8251eecegy1g1d39l90qwj20jg0jgach.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 1