Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Guys, the way he pulled her closer when they were kissing made me swoon. I believe they've finally graduated from amateur kissing college hehehehehe :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode! 

pD zoomed out !!  I’m like nooooo. But your gif  here gives a real good close up . :love:.  This time she’s also really  kissing back :D 

K netz throwing potatoes at PD ..haha they are also asking for close up. Maybe they can release BTS with close up or repeat at the beginning of next week with extended kiss

Thanks @stroppyse

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

@triplem

I don't know why but I feel that TYH has a very refrain intimate scenes..:huh:..Not because of the kissers are novices (Everyone know LDW isn't a shy one) but they purposely do that. Most of the time the camera zoomed out....<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I've been sick and passing out at night, so I haven't even watched 13 yet, so excited to binge both for once! 

And my dead heart beats again, a lot, hahaha!! Woohoo!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

The directing is really irritating when they zoom out - however im happy more about the fact they both "went" for the kiss equally and there is intimacy -he placed his hand to her neck , bringing her far closer to him and she basically arched her arms around him. Thats intimate . Plus open mouths. At this point i just wanna know what artistic value they have to cut the kiss in 2 different shots. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

I don't know why but I feel that TYH has a very refrain intimate scenes..:huh:..Not because of the kissers are novices (Everyone know LDW isn't a shy one) but they purposely do that. Most of the time the camera zoomed out....<_<

They will save it for bed scene or shower, where I hear shower scene today :mrgreen:

6F245DB0-1292-4816-B57A-5E97B0FBB2EA.gif

9FFB54FE-73D0-4374-8E13-648963D2176B.gif

.. my perv senses coming out @triplem help :joy:

@Lawyerh get ready any minute u may Bail me out of jail :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

They will save it for bed scene or shower, where I hear shower scene today :mrgreen:

Shower scene?? :huh:<_<

2SyTL.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh get ready any minute u may bail me out of jail :glasses:

That 2 rabbit in shower wont get you in jail :lol::lol:. Im run out of idea to defend you... Can you just become normal abiding law citizen lol.:joy:

xP06uya.gif

Huhuhu i miss them... i was waiting ep14 want to know the new love triangle... @angiecrosby me too they're my fav. Im a bit minority here, i think i follow TYH bcos im so curious of them :heart::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1