Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

YR brings the cctv discoveries to JR who brings it to the courtroom and shocks everyone.

Commercials. 

YR is interviewing some guy. Maybe it was the suspicious guy in black meeting with the woman. Maybe he was a hitman? Hrmmm we are getting flashback. What the heck is going on? This was all some ploy? They got Park to kill the man, but why? Oh the man wasn't dead till this other guy picked up the knife and really killed him? But why? Looks like this guy was set up by the evil woman too. 

Anyways, the case is over. The truth this time has come out. Always staff is talking about the case. The boss is in his office giving phone interviews like hes the most amazing thing lol. Taking all the credit. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

Darn, you KJR!!! :triumph: I began to believe you are a closeted Sado since you seemed to love to torture yourself and the one you love....:bawling:

Okay, so this episode covered the court case and KJR came out of it Shining and Sparkling...Now please fix your love life, KJR!!!

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Glad that the case went well. Time to focus on our main couple :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Ooh..this coming scene might be when she tells him she will see him whenever she misses him.... B)

Indeed . She’s persistent . She won’t even let him butt in when she passes the food to him 

. He was afraid of causing a scandal , she’s like I don’t care . She says she’s worried for him 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Cut to JR cleaning up things from the case in his office. Boss barges in and congratulates him again. JR looks at JS empty desk again. Please go to her JR!! He's having memories about her. Go go go please ! 

He gets a text from JS. She asks him to dinner.

She is sitting alone waiting for him. He shows up!! But he doesn't want to eat. So they are taking a walk. This is the scene from the bts pic someone posted the other day. Is he gonna dump her for a 3rd time? Seems like he wants to but she cuts him off and starts talking. Think she's arguing for them, how they can work even with her being an actress....he still being cold. He finally looks at her and says I love you and they kisssssy!!! Yaaay reunion kisssssy. Thank goodness!!!

Preview....happy back together. Hiding it from everyone. Cuteness time!! Is JR gonna be in the drama? Well he's practicing kissing scenes with her hehe yaay 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

HAh2x10.gif

Spoiler

mG9ESox.gif

gu48oPq.gif

Spoiler

giSQaBD.gif

4KxTr4n.gif

Spoiler

G6GuRHm.gif

8NidAbv.gif

N8SYoCx.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to JR cleaning up things from the case in his office. Boss barges in and congratulates him again. JR looks at JS empty desk again. Please go to her JR!! He's having memories about her. Go go go please ! 

He gets a text from JS. She asks him to dinner.

She is sitting alone waiting for him. He shows up!! But he doesn't want to eat. So they are taking a walk. This is the scene from the bts pic someone posted the other day. Is he gonna dump her for a 3rd time? Seems like he wants to but she cuts him off and starts talking. Think she's arguing for them, how they can work even with her being an actress....he still being cold. He finally looks at her and says I love you and they kisssssy!!! Yaaay reunion kisssssy. Thank goodness!!!

Preview....happy back together. Hiding it from everyone. Cuteness time!! Is JR gonna be in the drama? Well he's practicing kissing scenes with her hehe yaay 

OMG OMG OMG!!! hdjejgusjebfhdjsbchcu

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

YES!! YES!! They kissed and made up!!!

2SyNT.gif

The conversation in the car between Manager and OJS, maybe he told her the real situation behind their break up...

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

phew finally... 

still sad after the ending but this time because i realise there's ony 1 week left for this drama XD

wonder what the kissing is for, i would've thought he'll get jelous with her acting partner

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

XBjX0b9.gif

Spoiler

GB2drfT.gif

gCR1IYH.gif

19nInfY.gif

- Reconciled with a KISS -

rLkj6AA.gif

Spoiler

ZNWCpU3.gif

- The End -

Wheeew! It ended with a bomb kiss!

oO7oyrT.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Posted (edited)

JinShim fighting!! She asked him out after the victory . I was so worried he won’t come but he did ..

he says to go out & they had a Long talk . ...they finally kissed & reconciled...and he says I love you 

The kiss looks deeper 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Chingus ya, did you guys have a same feelings with me??

My heart is like playing roller coaster with ep.14

From scared to upset than happy 

I also cry at the same time with laugh like crazy with their kissss awww my hearteu :((( PDnim was playing with our hearteu :(((

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

So the preview likely shows JR is gonna be the consultant for lawyer-actress..he volunteered happily Hahahahaha

and once he sees the script..omo...

thank GOD they reconciled at the end and next week is gonna be hillarious......since the kiss rehearsal for the drama is gonna be at her house...if you know what i mean

:heart::tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Hooray!!!! :wub:

OMG that kiss! Thank goodness they're back in each other's arms :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7