[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I wonder if this is still part of breakup stage ...

cr: yooinnabar and fan in weibo ( cr to respective owner)

Let’s bow our heads together and pray that this will be the reconciliation scene.....:anguished:

Another pic of shooting by fan 

looks like they shot around palace or something related to a traditional place in seoul? 

Spoiler

Cool , he could have missed her already :mrgreen: ,

she wearing the same outfit she shooting her drama on :sweatingbullets:

5c8ea81d24562304611056.gif?download

Now my hope is higer 10% than before :joy:

He can be a BAD lawyer :mrgreen:

Clinging  FANBOY  :joy:

But certainly not a FOOL  :yum:

DF4071A8-EA1C-4A3B-905D-962C5E6AF867.gif

THESE TWO ARE 

5c8eac3dae21a241599871.gif?download

After watching episode 12 with subs, I thought the separation is necessary as OJS gave KJR the idea that her past is something that she treasures more so than her future with him. That is why I found the goodbye gift, Roman Holiday, fitting. Throughout the episode, OJS did not once come out to clarify that KJR is her boyfriend. When she was mobbed by her fans and when their picture is being POSTED. Instead she asked if it is OK if the company release a statement saying they are not a couple.

KJR being an upright person knows that it will make OJS uncomfortable if she has to keep their relationship under wraps and more trouble will come her way so he decided that it is best for him to call it off. So the next couple of episodes are for OJS to find what matters to her most and make that call to announce to the whole world that they are lovers. It is a call for her to make not KJR. He has shown that he loves her alot and is willing to go through thick and thin with her as long as she is willing. 

I hope she doesn't take too long!!! 

3 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Cr to owner 

jelly._.y

YIN is seen filming with LSW (sewon)

i think its infront of prosecutor office/ court?

Yehey!!!! LSW will helps them reconcile....:glasses:

Judging by those fancams of JR and YR yesterday, and OJS and LSW today, it might be our second lead couple will help them reconcile?

Still hoping for ten-minute breakup next episode :tears:

Just a piece of my theory

BTS during scene rehearsal... Yay I want the video of the pic on the lower left ... Seems like LDW was teasing YIN again 

ggo5Wbk.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003391664

Still not over with the break up scene... My heart will probably be torn in pieces for the next episode with all the explanation Jung rok had to do why he had to break up with her.

2 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

After watching episode 12 with subs, I thought the separation is necessary as OJS gave KJR the idea that her past is something that she treasures more so than her future with him. That is why I found the goodbye gift, Roman Holiday, fitting. Throughout the episode, OJS did not once come out to clarify that KJR is her boyfriend. When she was mobbed by her fans and when their picture is being POSTED. Instead she asked if it is OK if the company release a statement saying they are not a couple.

KJR being an upright person knows that it will make OJS uncomfortable if she has to keep their relationship under wraps and more trouble will come her way so he decided that it is best for him to call it off. So the next couple of episodes are for OJS to find what matters to her most and make that call to announce to the whole world that they are lovers. It is a call for her to make not KJR. He has shown that he loves her alot and is willing to go through thick and thin with her as long as she is willing. 

I hope she doesn't take too long!!! 

I don't think OJS is that wrong either. The thing when a public figure announces her/his love to someone, it's just not their responsibility, their manager and entertainment company has to get involved too. Not to forget fans. I heard even many companies have that in their contract that the actor/actress will not date publically. And many fans even go as far as threatening the other person. She is just being cautious. And of course it might be her last chance in the industry.

Archived