[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fromtheqoo: today's first episode of tvN 's Wed-Thurs drama is not receiving good responses

Original Post: today's first episode of tvN 's Wed-Thurs drama is not receiving good responses

Touch Your Heart

externalFile.jpg

Judging from the 1st episode it's a cheesy, B-class romantic comedy drama

comments
1. It's somehow obvious
2. All the new tvN dramas got pretty average responses
3. It's fun to see their faces
4. It's freaking fun though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ First of all it's totally my mom's type, she kept on laughing while watching
5. It's fun though?
6. B-class no, no C-class yes yes
7. It was fun, Yoo Inna is freaking cute...
8. Am I the only one who found it fun? ㅠㅠㅋㅋ
9. Boring
10. Goblin 2? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. I just like Romcom dramas ㅋㅋㅋ And I also like cliche dramas
14. It is cheesy, but it's fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. It's boring, I changed the channel ㅜ
16. It seems like the writer is not good at writing lines... Personally I found it boring
17. It was boring. And Yoo Innna had a high toned voice ever since the start so my ears were so tired by it
18. It was fun for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like that it's a light romcom drama
19. Boring and cheesy
20. My family was so disappointed
21. It was fun ㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Inna's pretty

[Touch Your Heart] PILOT Ep 1 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook x Yoo In Na

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na, goes into self-reflection period after her drug scandal... "I want to have a comeback" 

• Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) used to be a popular actress because of her beauty, but her popularity plummeted after her drug scandal which was not true. 
  • To get the role that she wants, Yoon Seo agrees to work in the law firm as Lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook)'s secretary for 3 months. 
  • Kwon Jung Rok gets annoyed with her as she couldn't get any work done and gave him more work to do instead. 

1. [+2763,-20]
I was so shocked thinking that Yoo In Na did drugs. ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+885,-25]
Look at how clickbaity this title is;; 

3. [+521,-23]
This is insane!!!! What's with the title??? I thought Yoo In Na-nim did drugs!!!!!!!!

4. [+256,-12]
I was shocked. I didn't know that Yoo In Na is doing a new drama and thought something bad happened to her. 

5. [+162,-10]
I thought it was a real drug scandal. 

6. [+206,-103]
Yoo In Na didn't get into her character well. It doesn't match her too... It's kind of similar to Jeon Ji Hyun in 'You Who Came From The Stars', but it doesn't match her.. It's boring. 

7. [+113,-13]
The drama's story is too old... 

8. [+113,-38]
It's boring. I can't bring myself to watch it because it's too childish.

9. [+117,-29]
She's old, but her way of speaking is too childish. It feels out of balance the whole time. 

heart%2Bto%2Bheart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook X Yoo In Na, meet as lawyer-secretary, conflicts explode 

1. [+1258,-55]
Not that it isn't interesting... But the romance is a little too predictable and worn-out... Oh Jung Se and the Caramel Macchiato ahjussi are the ones who made me laugh.. ㅋ

2. [+1281,-95]
I'm just happy to see Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na on tv again... 

3. [+1093,-97]
A backwards script in this day and age.. What a waste of the actors. 
- [+100,-2]
Looks like I'm not the only one... Seriously, that kind of rude male lead and a positive female lead.. Also, it's common sense that you don't wear that to an office, and she shouted at him, "Excuse me~!!!!!" as if she did nothing wrong when she came late for work on her first day... The male lead is also a typical cold, chic, and capable man. I'm sick of it.

4. [+550,-84]
It's only the first episode, and the actors are starting to get into their characters. It's getting more interesting, why are there so many people leaving bad comments? My week is now complete with 'The Crowned Clown' and 'Romance is a Bonus Book'.  

5. [+307,-26]
They are using too many reflectors on Yoo In Na. It feels like they did photoshop on the video. Looks like the first episode is everything on the trailers. 

6. [+238,-39]
Personally, I think Yoo In Na should change her hairstyle.... She's pretty, but her hairstyle and color is always the same. It's tiring. As an actress, she needs some transformation. I don't even see the difference between her style in Goblin from 3 years ago and now. 

7. [+174,-22]
Really, this is too predictable and boring.. 

8. [+144,-26]
This is still worth the watch. Why are there so many negative comments? It's still the first episode.... 

9. [+124,-13]
So I'm not the only one.. I had expectations for this because they are the couple from Goblin, but why does it feel like they've taken a time machine and moved backwards? They aren't actors who can't act, but they look like rookies. The story feels like it was released 10 years ago. It's old. What's with tvN's Wednesdays and Thursdays drama? Are they just using their popularity as the top actors..? I hope Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na get better at picking scripts.
cre: melohwa 

Finally watch 1 episode , on my way to work :D

The first episode should come with a warning: Do not watch in the Bus or train for fear of people thinking you may be crazy :tounge_xd:  , but OMG every scene cause me to laugh like a Lunatic. I am talking full belly laugh, tears in your eyes . :lol:

Here My favourite scene

DCC0B01D-217B-4929-A0C9-1FD3AB321911.gif

The moment her manager thought she gonna kill herself , and turn out she didn’t read the labels and instructions on the vitamins  , it was hilarious - innocent mistake no one read labels anymore, I blame her pharmacy , he should send it in Twitter , so she read it #onebilladay:sweat_smile:

9F5E6CDA-651D-4691-8F45-A91A08EF57A1.gif

But how cute is this boss , I love him already  , a classic boss saying something and doing the opposite, and  I like that everyone is so adorable in the office so far  - what drama with out a Mama boy , it’s not tiring at all .:joy:

And finally here come our lead , sweet mother of god  , he did it again , he didn’t disappoint at all  , he was worth the wait , I loved the way he just knows how to handle her , much to her annoyance. Her none stop advertising was out of this world :blush: - she give a another meaning to the sofa now . 

87F33773-09D0-4CC4-B88F-725379F0F6E5.gif

There’s just something about the dislike/ hate thing that they had going that just did it for me . I can’t wait for the moment she gonna bring out the spot gooey side of this cold / rudest man . 

I managed to watch the first episode today with english sub thanks to Viu. :)

The premier certainly did not knock my socks off but it was fluffy and enjoyable. It did make me cringe in some part (out of embarrassment due to Yun Seo moments of bimboness lol is that even a word) and but I do smile a lot while watching. YIN did a good joob even if I think she's kind of awkward in some scenes.

Overall, things that I love

1. They used one of my favourite track from Buble 'Haven't Met You Yet' as opening

2. DOTS reference! As a big fan of DOTS I think they did a good job parodying the sexy walk from helicopter scene!

3. And that being said, Jang Ki Young made you swoon but hillariously when YS is delivering her lines *facepalm

4. She tried her best to make things work at the firm. Nobody tells her to do it but she did anyway. Even if Jung Rok thinks she's a lost case

5. How YS brushed off the older secretary was hillarious. The scretary might have her bias but how YS handled the situation made me like "you go girl!"

Things I do notice and agree (after reading those comments by Knetz)

1. YIN really need a makeover. She look the same in few of her latest drama. Which is two or three years back.

2. YS feels like YIN's role in Queen In Hyun's man, which is also an actress. I hope in the coming episode there would be differences potrayed between the two.

Absolutely loved the first episode! The comedy is spot on and Yoo In-na is slaying it. She is such a good actor. It is also great to see LDW getting back to rom-com. There is no sparing the closeup shots and we welcome them all with such beautiful actors in the series.

The supporting actors are equally hilarious! The songs used in background are beautiful. Oh and JKY in cameo - can I ask for more! :wub:

Very excited for this one!!

ps: The repeated emphasis on her airhead-ness will get irritating after a few episodes. It is cute in first episode and she looks like a lost puppy but let us hope they realize it is 2019 and they handle it sensibly. 

Hadn’t thought of starting watching new drama, before completing the ones I am in middle of…but this had been drama I had been waiting for since it was announced…the actors reuniting after Goblin…was so excited to see them together…Reaper & Sunny gonna “touch hearts” all over again…
Lee Dong Wook, he stole hearts as grim reaper & he gonna do same now too… already had a good laugh & fun watching the first episode…specially, DOTS parody they used one of the iconic scenes!!!

Jung Rok, is too serious & cold hearted…it was so difficult to convince him to have YunSeo as his secretary….it take all efforts from JoonGyu , he is an fun character too…liking him already…He was happiest to have YunSeo in their law firm, it was so tough for him to convince JungRok…& his first meet with YunSeo was interesting.
qkvGrav.jpg

YunSeo is a star…she is happy & positive person…& she looks so gorgeous & stunning… her first meet with JungRok was stellar….though she was annoyingly cute…JungRok was so pissed off…He gonna have tough time teaching things to his new secretary …from transferring calls to everything…Goodluck Mr. Kwon… *fighttiinggg*

So loving their chemistry together…guess they continuing from where they left in Goblin… they will finally get the happy ending, they didn’t got back there…. Hoping to see more of heart fluttering moments of peach couple in coming episodes…
R18Fm05.jpg
YunSeo gonna have fun time at law firm…she has interesting colleagues for company…
Overall enjoyed the first episode, it started off on good note…Looking forward for upcoming episodes…will be rooting for this drama… Hope they'll be consistent with the comic sequences & witty lines (something I love watching).

4 hours ago, staygold said:

ps: The repeated emphasis on her airhead-ness will get irritating after a few episodes. It is cute in first episode and she looks like a lost puppy but let us hope they realize it is 2019 and they handle it sensibly. 

exactlyyy, the airhead girls story is sooo old. I hope they make something about it else it will be boring. Idk the original webtoon story btw.. But all the effects and songs, extra are catchy I still have high hopes on this.. Can't lie though there is butterfly in my stomach when I see these two again together on screen, please don't waste them writer-nim..:cookie:

For first episode, this show is the perfect refresher:w00t:

The first episode looks promising uuuu I'm loving it!! Even though it kinda is obvious, I like the way they portray the soft part of Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's characters. (YIN getting irritated but still waits for him by skipping lunch and LDW bought lunch for YIN even if he fails to give it)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

d0620eb521f6a0c0a8fb27d9f1c88802.gif

I will try and recap a bit, maybe the whole episode...

Repeat of end of yesterday. YS goes to the rooftop to curse him again then realizes how cold it is and runs back inside.

JR in office looking for the missing document. Oh look, his colleague comes in and has had it the whole time. He sighs. As he's getting ready to leave, he apologizes to her. Ok, she's not accepting it. She stands up and is arguing with him again about something.

There's some lawyer-y stuff going on with the other colleagues. Sorry I can't name them yet nor do I know the legal stuff going on.

Ooh @triplem it's Anthony from 20c b&g. I don't know his character in this though he seems to maybe be an old flame of one of the female colleagues cuz they meet in the elevator and the mood is somber.

Archived