[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Got so busy today I just dropped by to say yyyyyyaaaayyyy it's Wednesday and my thank yous to our live recappers tonight.  :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Not ready yet for the heartbreaking scenes tonight though

Anyways, I downloaded Goblin already and saved a copy for a friend, she was totally smitten with Sunny and Grim Reaper there... Excited to watch it this weekend 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Got so busy today I just dropped by to say yyyyyyaaaayyyy it's Wednesday and my thank yous to our live recappers tonight.  :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Not ready yet for the heartbreaking scenes tonight though

Anyways, I downloaded Goblin already and saved a copy for a friend, she was totally smitten with Sunny and Grim Reaper there... Excited to watch it this weekend 

Oh quickly watch Goblin...to the very end. If you finish it only after TYH finishes I'm afraid there's nothing left to help you recover from the massive heartbreak that is the Goblin story :sweatingbullets:

Just advice you (&others who are thinking of watching Goblin because of these two) might want to take or hate yourself afterward ;):sweatingbullets:

13 hours ago, unhelpful said:

You're rewatching episode 12? You must have a heart of steel! :lol: I'm staying away from rewatching and hoping that the resolution to their breakup is as quick as the stalker storyline was!

Its sad i have weak heart i did cry again when i rewatch it but i likeee their acting in the last scene.  

Then i rewatch ep 7 the confession episode to mend my broken shipper heart and i feel giddy again.  

Its been ages since i was last drawn emotionally by a kdrama

10 hours ago, mimima said:

BAHAHA ok @riiko1988 I was trying to contain my shipper feels to only the shipper thread :joy: but now you're just encouraging them to spill into the main thread bahahaha. I'LL DIE IF WE GET THE TENT UNDER THE STARS SCENE. Y'all won't be able to handle my feels.

i think i wont handle my feels if we get that tent scene i think i will go wild!! chajjwnhxgakrbhfhcjdhdhd!! 

6lkNv1S.gif

im too desperate pdnim! im fine with any type of stars hhahahaha as long as its dark hahaha well not to dark, as long as we can see it ahahhaha

oh my goodness dont think bad of me guys.

OoPQaV1.gif

to our live recappers, im still at work so i cant stream, so im very thankful. thanks a lot!

@turtlegirl me me me!

eUjkvhw.gif

thats why im rewatching all the previous episodes, i miss our happy time tgt, KJR, OJS and me as viewer. hahahaha pdnim better not drag this whole break up thing and legal-law thingy. this is a romcom! we want fluff heart flutterring scenes!!

Is it only me? I still find that they didn’t have much couple’s touchy moments when they were together before the break up. I don’t mean there should be hot scenes since they have just started dating, but I believe there should be holding hands, hugging OJS when she cries etc. Even when you date the first time, there would be more body contact I believe :bawling:

Aww really we gotta watch the breakup again? Thanks a lot, TvN...I had finally accepted it, or so I thought. I guess not! *curses at screen then proceeds to cry*

Well we get to hear JS' response. She's trying to change his mind, I think. Or convince him that they can still be together, I guess. He reaffirms he wants to break up. He just up and walks away. Man doesn't even make sure she gets home safely. That's rough. Poor JS left stranded at the park. JR driving home. He sure doesn't seem that affected. JS meanwhile is on the park bench, crying. Arghh not cool, JR....

Next morning, manager comes to JS' house. She's sitting up in bed still crying. JS!!! Guess she's telling the manager what happened. Yeah Mr. Manager, you should feel REAL bad, dude! Grrr. He tries to talk to her. She's very upset.

At law firm, boss seems to be pondering something. He's pacing back and forth. They seem to be talking about JS. Mr scary face is imparting some wise words. JS suddenly walks in. Her eyes are red and sad. Everyone notices the difference. She goes into her office, looks at JR through the window. He acts cold and ignores her. Though as she's packing up a box with her things, he watches her for a moment. She opens the door to his office. He won't look up from the computer. She speaks and starts getting teary eyed. Guess she's trying to plead with him again as per text preview. He gets up and walks to her silently. He speaks but rather heartlessly. He leaves JS standing there, crying more. 

Now she's crying in the stairwell. My heart is broken for JS.

As JS cries in stairwell, JR stands calmly on the rooftop. When he comes back in, he stares briefly at her empty desk. Now he's looking at all her pink, heart shaped post it notes. 

He receives a call from SW. 

Commercial break already...

Back. JR is meeting SW and YR at a restaurant. Looks like SW and YR are back together. They are sitting side by side and seem to be explaining to JR how they got back together? I think. 

SW mentions JS.  Maybe saying they should do a double date. JR just sits there quietly drinking. Think they are asking where JS is and looking for her. He says they broke up. Then he just stands up and leaves.

He's outside walking along the street. SW runs after him. They go just themselves to drink. SW like what happened dude? JR so somber. Hopefully SW is like you're a fool man. Lol we need him to talk some sense into JR, am I right? 

Oh no soompi deleted my progress all of a sudden!

I will have to quick recap what I can...

JR drinking a lot, sitting lonely and sad at the bus stop, a LOT.

Law firm dinner. Mama's boy and lawyer dan acting cutely. Boss pointing it out. She's also dressing more cutely.

JR still just drinking and going to the bus stop sadly and lonely. 

We get a glimpse of JS making her comeback. Doing a photo shoot. Arriving for a script reading. Everyone cheering her on.

Sorry not as in depth as I'd like but soompi deleted it all grrr. 

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

As JS cries in stairwell, JR stands calmly on the rooftop. When he comes back in, he stares briefly at her empty desk. Now he's looking at all her pink, heart shaped post it notes. 

He receives a call from SW. 

Commercial break already...

Back. JR is meeting SW and YR at a restaurant. Looks like SW and YR are back together. They are sitting side by side and seem to be explaining to JR how they got back together? I think. 

SW mentions JS.  Maybe saying they should do a double date. JR just sits there quietly drinking. Think they are asking where JS is and looking for her. He says they broke up. Then he just stands up and leaves.

He's outside walking along the street. SW runs after him. They go just themselves to drink. SW like what happened dude? JR so somber. Hopefully SW is like you're a fool man. Lol we need him to talk some sense into JR, am I right? 

VYu13Cs.gif

Spoiler

cSrS2EH.gif

q3yzg7i.gif

zDoqKVJ.gif

Spoiler

I3CKgJO.gif

b3R63jO.gif

Spoiler

DivQhxJ.gif

gi0dbaY.gif

Mama's boy and lawyer dan on a date. She twirls for him per preview. I think she thinks she's messing all up but he is finding her super cute from the sidelines. Think he also reads off a list of dating rules maybe to her ? Anyways me thinks he's smitten.

Archived